Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Hi ladies! Im glad you all are having a great weekend! I have to tell you all about mine, its been interesting . Good and sad!

Good news is that i think my opk just turned positive! Its all coming together. Really Praying for a bfp this go around!

Hi ladies! Im glad you all are having a great weekend! I have to tell you all about mine, its been interesting . Good and sad!

Good news is that i think my opk just turned positive!!! Its kind of funny that im this siked about it but check out the picture!!! Lol. The test line is the line farther away from the blue "LH" strip. It looks darker than the control line!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_VeeV0idkknZ0RmcWhzZVNablE

You all agree? Greenlight? Plus my temp is nice nd low with LOTS of EWCM and ive been having some mild cramping for some days now. Its all coming together. Really Praying for a bfp this go around!

Yes!!!! Definitely ovulating!!! You should see your temp up in a day or two to confirm. I'm so excited for you- you are all systems go! DEFINITELY in fertile mode hehe

Joie what chews and where did you order it from??

Amazon (I order almost everything from Amazon)
Here are the two I tried. I got Peppermint Ginger chews yesterday and the Gin Gins are being delivered today. The chews are delicious.

Attachments

• IMG_9526.jpg
    IMG_9526.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9527.jpg
    IMG_9527.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
Ok- just tried the Gin Gins and they are tasty but a little less ginger flavor IMO... I will see how they do when I feel some nausea but I would vote for the chews over these strictly based on the ginger flavor. I'm not a HUGE ginger fan but both of these are good and definitely not too overpowering

Perky, hopefully you ovulated, did you get some bd sessions.
Joie thank you for the suggestion on the ginger chews, will try them out. Ttc, how did the party go?

Afm, nothing much other than feeling very tired. Cramps have been lighter now

I took a looooooong nap today!! I never nap!! It was amazing. AND I slept 9 hours last night. It's exhausting growing a baby.
Appetite is poor today for no real reason which is weird because I ran 5.5miles. Usually that gets my appetite up!!

Hello all - I apologize in advance as I saw the thread title and read the first few posts and skipped to the end of this thread. I immediately felt like this was a thread I would like to join/ask you all some questions. I will be 33 in July, was on the depo for 5 years, last depo was in May 2015. From everything I am reading, positive opk cd 10 is highly unlikely to result in ovulation. :( I had a period July 11th, no AF August, no AF Sept, got AF on 10/09 CD10 received positive on OPK. got period 31days later 11/09 and again on CD10 received positive on OPK. My sister has been trying for 4 years and like a lot of others has done Cloumid with no BFP and is now doing IUI. I don't want to "put off" going to the MD, but I know it can take some time for the depo to wear off so I don't want to jump the gun. Ive only been testing with OPK for 3 months, but I wonder if positive on CD10 could even be possible? Two month in a row.

I have little knowledge of Depo but from what I do know it that it can take a year for your periods to return and up to two years for your fertility to be that of a woman who has never been on Depo. Honestly, based on your age and family history- I think it'd definitely time to see the doctor. There may be other things in play that are causing you to be irregular and with the duration of time you've been trying- you are more than qualified to get worked up.
If your cycles were shorter or you had a shorter period- I may say keep trying on your own. But with a 31 day irregular cycle- I would want to investigate further

thanks so much ladies for the encouragement and tips!! Joie, Im looking out for this temperature rise!! Illa, DH has been sick as a dog all week, poor thing!

Illa, any luck with the search for an ob? Joie, that nap sounds much needed! 5.5 miles, unreallll! I swear being on this thread has been the motivation ive needed to get back in the gym lol. I went three days last week!

TTC, im bumping illas question. Lol. How was the party?!

Oh and my weekend! I had dinner with some gfs of mine and found out one is pregnant, 16weeks! Excited for them! She is in her early to mid 30s and he is in his mis 40s i believe so im super happy for her. It was kind of hard to navigate the convo though as one of the girls present has recently miscarried twice this year but the other ladies didnt know :-(. So everyone was endulging the new mom to be with questions about her pregnancy (i did somewhat too as i know how long she has been wanting a baby) which she absolutely loved. But my heart just felt bad for my other friend wondering if she felt out if place. Then i thought a out how no one at the table knows that dh and i are even trying either... It was just kind of a wierd evening you know? Fun but unexpectedly wierd. I spent a while talking to and encouraging my sweet friend afterwards but isnt this whole TTC and pregnancy thing someting? Its such a blessing and a wonderful season of anticipation and expectancy but the emotional ups and downs are real... : everything from a BFN all the way to losing a much sought after pregnancy. She is young so i am praying that they get another bfp that sticks soon. Such a sweet couple! Ok, im off my soapbox :)

It's such a hard situation to be in. I think the older I get the harder it is... the more I'm aware of others who are struggling to get pregnant or have lost a baby. One of my co-workers has been trying for some time and had two failed IUI's. I've been very up front and honest about the process with her and told her first when I found out because sometimes, I think walking on eggshells is worse. I would just want to move past it but people treating me more "fragile" would make me feel worse. I'm sure it was hard for her but she probably is genuinely happy for her friend too. I remember another friend who took 8 months to get pregnant- she would always tell me that the thing she hates hearing the most was "relax-it will happen when it's meant to"
I now understand having gone thru the process myself. You can't relax. The process consumes you... you're doing everything you can to get pregnant!!!

All my friends in real life have had their kids already. I've been lapped multiple times. Last year was a VERY popular year to get pregnant. This year... not so much. One of DH's cousins is pregnant and about 6months along.
Definitely happy to have you ladies by my side...

Good afternoon to all future mammies in this thread….

I hope you all feeling good and not too tired. Could you please help me with one question.

So I am approaching AF (11/29). Today in the morning I could not resist to pee on the stick again. And I tested again with my OPK, I guess after my peak on the 11/14, I am getting negative all the time because it is clearly showed me that reference line today and yesterday and day before is darker than my test line.
Which is good, because I was worried that if it stays positive I might get PCOS instead of pg. I am on POD7.

Clear Blue digital OPK: showed me flashing smiley 3 days in a row, today was my last one , so will not test tomorrow with it.

Now question is: when did you stop testing with OPK and started with real HPT?

I really don’t know what to think, bc I guess if I were pregnant my OPK will not regress to negative after OV day.
Or you think I still have a change this month?

Would be nice to know about your OPK experience when you got BFP, did it stay positive all the way down to your HPT day?

p.s. I just read on forums and watched youtube videos that sometimes opk can catch pregnancy before HPT and lots of girls got very very dark OPK test line when got PG.

Happy Monday Morning Ladies and Happy Thanksgiving week to those of us in the States! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday here!

Galyna - Welcome! Glad you can join our little group. I used the Clear Blue OPK and kept testing until I got the Blinky Smiley Face. It took me only a week to get the blinky face, but My O was induced because I took Clomid and a trigger shot this cycle along with IUI. Some women, it takes a while to get the blinkey smiley face, but once you get it you BD like cray cray. I also have PCOS, I was diagnosed when I was 19. If you get regular periods and the ultrasound didn't see any cysts you probably don't have it. But I would just confirm with your doctor.

joie - Thank you for the chews advise, I am ordering them now! 5.5 miles is awesome, go you. Have you been changing any of your workouts yet? Other than focusing on Ab work?

Illa - My cramps come and go, when I sit in certain positions they hurt more or if I get up too quickly. How are you feeling? Have you told anyone yet?

Perky - DH gets a gold start for BD when he is sick! He must be really committed and wanted a little baby. That is so great!

Purple - How are you feeling? Any updates?

AFM - DH was super surprised!! He absolutely had no idea and didn't know what to do when everyone said surprise! It was a surreal night, I was shaking the entire night. It was 22 of our closest family/friends. I got up and made a speech and then DH made a speech and announced we were expecting. Pictures below!!

Room.jpg
Cake.jpg

I have no new symptoms, except my ear feels like it is clogged. Weird. I will assume that is from the mucus build up?

Here is my updated HPT progressions, I had to start a new page! 20dpo is from last night. I should be getting my HCG levels today, so excited to hear!!!

20dpo.jpg

I stopped with the opk's two days after. I get two days of positives and then as soon as the Digital is negative I stop.

I started pregnancy testing on 10dpo and got a negative and then got a positive on 11dpo. Some women start much earlier but I'd rather wait and save those tests for when I know the odds are higher. I actually got a clearer positive with my IC strips from Amazon than the First Response Early test on 11dpo!

I've been cramping a lot today. No other symptoms though. I work 12hrs today too. Thankfully I'm off tomorrow!

Hi, good morning/afternoon ladies :).

Joie, thank you for sharing that. Really, you're so right that most good friends even if they are going through a difficult time will be happy for a friend who was pregnant, knowing how hard it can be for some to get pregnant :). Thankful that you started this group!

Ladies how is everyone feeling today?

AFM I feel like total crap! I could barely sleep last night probably for excitement and anticipation of everything lol.

Galyna welcome to our group. I'm not sure about interpreting opks post ovulation to be honest. I hope this cycle is your BFP cycle!!

TTC- nope, no modifications yet!! I'm not pushing myself quite as hard when I run. My miles are 39-45 seconds slower. That's it!

I'm so glad the party went well!! Looks beautiful! You did a good job!

Hope your ear feels better! Those strips look amazing... I always love that progression. I'm about to head out to get the weeks estimator ones to use this week and next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->