Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

TTC you get a GOLD star! That sounds amazing and the decorations look wonderful! Great job! I'm sure he will never forget it. Also, totally cute that he announced you all's big news at the party! How sweet :).

Thank you Thejoie, TTC and Perky.

I will hold on my breath till 11/26/16 and text this week on Saturday morning with FMU. Should be enough since AF will be 11/29, four days in advance, hope FR will show at least some fade line, or maybe not……

Girls, how did you tell you hubbies?

Ttc I'm glad the party went well and keep us updated on the process.
I went to see my doctor today, they did the blood work and stuff and have me booked in on Dec 14 for my first prenatal.

Galyna, not sure about the opks at all as I never tried them.
Joie, that's amazing you are still doing great workouts, I'm exhausted after taking five steps to get to the sofa.... Lol
Perky, keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hope your DH feels better soon and you don't catch what he has.

Perky- mine is always darker on day 2! Your chart looks great!! 1 more day and you will hopefully get your crosshairs!! Ahhh!!! How exciting!!! Then we can finally move this entire group to the Pregnancy Buddy section haha!!!

Ttc I'm glad the party went well and keep us updated on the process.
I went to see my doctor today, they did the blood work and stuff and have me booked in on Dec 14 for my first prenatal.

That's exciting!! I'm hoping my OB calls me today to make an appointment!!! They were supposed to verify that I switched networks and call me today to make an appointment! Fx!!!
How are you feeling?

Very tired and my back is on fire. I feel nauseous at times and it comes and goes randomly.

Hi ladies :). Thanks for your well wishes!

FF is telling me that it suspects that I ovulated yesterday... I'm guessing it means "Sunday night: late Sunday evening- very early Monday morning" right? b/c At 4 AM Monday morning, my temp was nice and high again. Isn't it more likely that I ovulated on SUNDAY evening perhaps or during the night Sunday night and then woke up with an elevated temp? Uye! LOL.

I'm not really laughing but I have to find humor somewhere in all of this.

Thanks for listening.

Joie, great job keeping active. Illa I hope you feel better with the back pain. TTC how was your dr visit?

Perky,
FF needs at least 3 days of high temp to verify O, from looking at your chart I would say you O'ed on Sat, but I know your OPK's say otherwise. I have never used OPK;s so I am not sure what is going on.
I am sure you have gotten enough little guys in you to catch the egg, so don't worry about not BDing one night. My DH and I were only dtd everyother day.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Atleast now you are in the TWW.

Okay- breathe... I went thru something similar and freaked out- here's my input. You ovulate 12-36hrs after your first positive opk. So that puts you ovulating somewhere between Sunday night and Monday evening. If you BD'ed Sunday you should be fiiine! Sperm are resilient lil buggers and were probably waiting right there when that egg was released!! I wouldn't worry about it! The every other day method has gotten MANY women pregnant!! I think you're fine. Let's see what your temp does tomorrow! FF will give you crosshairs when it has enough data to confirm ovulation! Don't be concerned about how high your temps go- I've seen it fluctuate a lot. Some women get a big rise- some don't! I had kind of a slow rise and worried about that but hey- it was allllllll okay!!!

It's out of your hands now girlie...

I don't know if I mentioned- I started reading Jillian Michaels book! I'm a huge fan so far and would definitely recommend it! TTC- since you're very active you'd really like it too! It eased my mind about working out.

AFM: kicked another workouts butt today. Gearing up to do a little cleaning on my day off. FINALLY found a Clear Blue Weeks estimator which was harder than I thought it was going to be. It told me I'm 2-3 weeks which is true! I'm 19 dpo today! So yay for that!! I'll take it next week and hope for my 3+ so I can be DONE testing.

I am going to stop temping at that time too. It gives me comfort to continue to temp and i actually wake up on my own around 445 now so I just do it anyway.

Ok so I'm freaking out a little I had very little spotting earlier like almost nothing but it plays into my fears and you guys are the only ones I feel I can talk to... Joie your day 19, I looked at ff says I'm day 24, which is only 5 days ahead of you but if I go by last af I'm further. Guess that's what dating at week 8 is for.. I'm so confused and worried about my little bean. :-(

Small amounts of spotting is normal! I would say you're okay as long as it doesn't worsen or is accompanied by strong cramping.
I undertstand the fear though... completely.
So much goes into how many dpo you are- period length, when you ovulated, when you implanted. My last period was Oct 19 but I ovulated Nov 3rd!

I found the Clear Blue Weeks estimator! Got 2-3 weeks which makes me feel good at 19dpo! Gonna do the other one in a few days to make sure that hcg keeps increasing

Purple, Everything that I have read says spotting is normal in pregnancy. As long is not heavy and you are not passing clots, you don't need to worry. I will be thinking of you...

Thanks ladies! Joie you got me thinking I stopped at the drug store in the way home and got the week estimator like you are talking a out and I got 3+ tonight so I'm feeling relieved and other than that one very minute amt I have not spotted again.. fxed that things keep progressing. Hard to not be scared so thankful for you guys!!

I'm glad you got some reassurance!!! It's what we are here for! Also very happy the spotting stopped!! Lots of love and positive thoughts that that's the last of it!

Hi Girlys! What a whirlwind 24 hours it has been for me.. Phew..

Perky - I think you are good, the spermies last in your uterus for a few days so they were probably in the right place at the right time. Take a deep breath and breathe!! You are now in the TWW, now the fun really starts cause bd'ing isn't fun enough!

Purple - I concur with the other ladies, I have read numerous places spotting is normal as long as it doesn't last. And the fact that your HPT is still showing you 3+ weeks is a positive sign!

Illa - Are you taking anything for the nausea? I get nervous too on and off, I keep asking myself am I really ready for this and then i remind myself, YES I FREAKIN READY!

Joie - Thank you for the book recommendation, I have been in a slump this week with my workouts, partly because it is the holidays and I am running around crazy getting everything ready. But I just don't know what to do working out wise. I am really scared I am going to go too hard and not even know it and hurt the little fetus. You seem to be crushing it with your workouts, your going to be one of those women who only gets the bump during pregnancy, I know it! And I am Jellly!!! I also have not been able to find the weeks indicator HPT, I went to four different pharmacy's. I gave up.

AFM - So I feel great, I am just a complete anxious and stressed mess. First because my mother is freaking out that the DH and I are going to Mexico on Sat for the 40th bday and the scare of Zika. So went to the OBGYN last night to meet my doctor and ask her.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, fetus looks great! Everything is amazing, implanted right in the middle of my uterus which is what she wanted and I am about 4-5 weeks, HCG was at 703 as of Thurs and Progesterone is 39. So all looking good, now it is starting to feel real!!!

The not so good news is that we cannot go to Mexico, absolutely NOT! So I have been dealing with my stressed out DH trying to figure out where to go, changing flights and hotels and actually getting push back from the hotel! Can you believe that, and it is a St Regis of all hotels saying that they aren't going to refund me. It is cray cray.

Anywhooo, these are stupid things to be anxious/stressed about and I am trying to focus on what is really important, the little fetus and not a Mexico vacation. Long Story Short... We are going to Hawaii instead. LOL

I go back in two weeks and will be able to hear the heartbeat(s)!! Whooooo!!!

Does anyone know why I can't upload pictures? Do I have to buy more space or something?

I can't upload pic either... dunno what the issue but since we are both having it I don't think it's us!!

Yay about the appointment going well but nooooo about your trip. Thats horrible that they won't refund your money. That's seriously wrong. I hope you get things figured about and get to enjoy and relax for a while.

I was doing research today and it seems that as long as you have been active in the past there are no such things as heart rate limits for pregnancy anymore!

That makes me relax a lot. Just listen to your body. When your tired or hot- stop. Drink tons of water. It will be okay.
Not sure if anyone has Instagram but I have a fitness account that has kept me accountable for the last year- it's theFitjoie
I'm documenting my attempt at a Fit Pregnancy there.

Thanks Joie, following!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving everyone in the states!

Sorry to here about the Mexico trip, I really hope you get your money back!!!
On the positive note YAY for a having a great first Appt.!!!
Purple: How are you feeling now?
Perky: how is the TWW treating you? I hope the Thanksgiving is keeping you distracted.
Joie: You are just amazing. For the last couple of days, I was out breath after getting up from the sofa to go to the washroom.. lol

AFM: today the symptoms seem a lot milder (I was very worried about that), but at least I don't feel exhausted. Did the intensity of the symptoms differ day to day for anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->