Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

TTC: not everyone gets symptoms, I had a couple of friends who felt completely normal until 6 weeks, and I had an aunt that didn't have any symptoms the entire term. When is your GP appt, I am sure you wouldn't have to wait 2 weeks. FXed for you.

Perky,
Sorry to hear about your husband, just see if you can seduce him into a bd session when you are at the peak. This cycle I had UTI during my peak, and still convinced my DH to bd :D Hope all your care wards off the sickness :D

The IC's are "out for delivery" but I live in a rural area, so no guarantee until they actually show. Will keep you guys updated here for sure.
As for my temp, I haven't been sleeping well for the past couple of night, so would take them with a grain of salt.

Congrats on the House Joie!! That's great news!!!
I've heard about no massages and osteopathy in the first trimester as well, Purple.
Perky, That is a wonderful progression in the OPKs, fingers crossed for you :D

AFM: Still the same, waiting for AF. The crams have been on and off today unlike the constant cramps yesterday, but more intense. Also have this weird bloated feeling. AF should be here today or tomorrow.

I hope they come today and you can test!!! I also hope AF stays away!!!! Fx!!

Perky - Your OPKs do look like they are progressing, keep POAS and tell DH to get ready!

I have been reading it is 8-10 weeks to hear the HB, but just wanted to see if you ladies heard differently. That is great then, because my appt with my OB is right at 8 weeks when I get back from Mexico! Whoo!

Purple - how are you feeling today? Sorry about your osteo, are there stretches you can do on your own?

Illa - still hanging on?

Joie - I read that with all the estrogen/progesterone being generated in your body it increases mucus everywhere. Including sinuses so it could be that and not getting sick. I think runny nose and even bloody nose is usual because of the extra mucus that is being generated for the embryo to borrow into the lining. That is so exciting about your house, that really is living the dream! What will it look like when it is completed, it is being constructed from scratch?

AFM - Have my appt with my GP, this is actually my three month check-up which has been on my calendar for months so it just happens that I got pregnant and she can do all my blood work, HCG levels and Progesterone so it just kind magically worked out. I do hope it doesn't take 2 weeks to get the blood work back though, I just want to hear that my levels are "pregnancy" levels. Still no symptoms?!

That makes sense and today I'm feeling better so hopefully no more sickness scares!! Yes it's a ground up build though the foundation has been poured already.

I'm not having any symptoms anymore ether. My boobs feel ok(tho bigger!!) no nausea no more headaches. I heard symptoms REALLY hit when you get to 6 weeks.

Hi, good morning!

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. You all are the best! I figured I'd skip trying to show DH my chart (he's convinced anyway that I've gone over the edge lol). I think he maybe getting sick unfortunately which makes me 1. sad that he is sick and #2. sad because we literally JUST entered our fertile period! I'm literally going to feed him Echinacea tea and vitamin C until the cows come home... I hope this doesn't derail things for us this week :-|...

In other news, I thought the opk last night looked a taaaaad darker too! Glad to know you all agree and I'm not imagining things. This morning looked about the same.

Joeie, congratulations!! That's so exciting! And custom built huh? My friend just had her home custom built. She said for the price you pay for something you "don't quite want", its worth the investment in your dream home :). Do you like your new future neighborhood?

Ditto. I to heard that several medical appointments are off the table until after the first trimester. I also heard that people generally don't go tot the dentist but I think that is because of the intense nausea maybe? I'm not sure if it's the liability there too.

Thank you Illa! Fxed for you. Your temps are still pretty high... Keep us posted as to if your OPKs get here and if AF shows up!

Yea you gotta tell DH he has to man up!! Sick or not there's a baby to make!!! Men are such big babies when they are sick too. My husband NEVER listens to my medical advice either. I'm like "dude you realize this is my career?!" He hates taking anything....
Fx for those opk's to continue to darken and for DH to be a trooper haha

We LOVE the future neighborhood. It's definitely just starting to get built up but it's very peaceful and nice! I can't wait. I want to shop for decorations and furniture already haha!!!

Here's the pic we got of what it's going to look like. Is is April yet?!

Attachments

• IMG_9458.jpg
    IMG_9458.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 8
Joie,
I am glad you are feeling better. The house looks awesome, it would be a perfect to start a family :D

TTC: not everyone gets symptoms, I had a couple of friends who felt completely normal until 6 weeks, and I had an aunt that didn't have any symptoms the entire term. When is your GP appt, I am sure you wouldn't have to wait 2 weeks. FXed for you.

Perky,
Sorry to hear about your husband, just see if you can seduce him into a bd session when you are at the peak. This cycle I had UTI during my peak, and still convinced my DH to bd :D Hope all your care wards off the sickness :D

The IC's are "out for delivery" but I live in a rural area, so no guarantee until they actually show. Will keep you guys updated here for sure.
As for my temp, I haven't been sleeping well for the past couple of night, so would take them with a grain of salt.

I just saw your temps!!! They look great!!!

Hi ladies! Just checking in :). Wow, Joie your house is gorgeous! I'm glad it's in a great peaceful neighborhood. That should come in handy with a newborn!

Illa, I can understand. Hopefully they get here. How are you doing? Crossing my fingers that AF hasn't shown up yet! Will you test if AF doesn't come today?!!

TTC how was the doctor's visit yesterday?!!

Purple and Joie how are you all feeling today?

AFM I had a great early morning workout which is always a nice way to start the day off. I'm still waiting to O.

In the mean time, I'm trying to brainstorm ways to stay sane during the TWW next week.

Weekend plans ladies?

Hey Girls,
So my internet Ic's didn't arrive yesterday. But I still tested this morning with the clearblue I had in the house. I got a positive. But I still have bad cramps which is making me very worried. Anyone else have that? I am so happy/worried/nervous at the same time... eek

Attachments

• IMG_20161118_070547.jpg
    IMG_20161118_070547.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies! Just checking in :). Wow, Joie your house is gorgeous! I'm glad it's in a great peaceful neighborhood. That should come in handy with a newborn!

Illa, I can understand. Hopefully they get here. How are you doing? Crossing my fingers that AF hasn't shown up yet! Will you test if AF doesn't come today?!!

AFM I had a great early morning workout which is always a nice way to start the day off. I'm still waiting to O. I've had EW CM for two days now which is really reassuring! I had some yesterday and a ton more this morning. Yipee! I'm CD 10 today. DH is feeling better and had no issues BDing haha. Thank God! I'm telling you there is NO room for "sick days" in the fertile window, seriously!! My OPKs have been kind of weird. Yesterday morning was somewhat darker, then in the evening it was lighter and again this morning lighter. SMH. My temp did a nose dive this morning almost a full degree below my baseline, so maybe this is progression of the pre-ovulation dip? I've been looking at a couple of charts and it looks like the pre-ovulation dip can be a gradual decline over some days I supposed. IDK.

In the mean time, I'm trying to brainstorm ways to stay sane during the TWW next week. I'm kind of apprehensive about that. I may work on finishing up a book and doing some more board studying.

Weekend plans ladies?

Perky,
Happy to hear that you are going to be ovulating soon. I have seen a big a dip right before on other charts I have been stalking :D
I am happy to hear that you husband is feeling better, and you are getting your BD sessions. I have my FXed for you and sending you truckloads of baby dust. Nothing planned for the weekend just normal stuff.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOIE!!!!:cake:
Hope you have the most awesomest day :D

OMG, Illa!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! You see?!! You are STILL in the game! Wahoo!! Doing a happy dance for you over here, girl! So excited for you. Also, I think purple said she had cramping for a while too, so I think that's normal? Ladies do you agree? Eeeek, Illa! I couldn't be more happy for you!! Are you planning to tell hubby in any particular way? Will you tell your family now or wait?

Happy Bday Joie! Have an excellent one!

I literally can not believe how many BFPs we have had on this thread over the past 2-3 weeks lol! 4 people!!! This really is a fertile thread!!

OMG, Illa!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! You see?!! You are STILL in the game! Wahoo!! Doing a happy dance for you over here, girl! So excited for you. Also, I think purple said she had cramping for a while too, so I think that's normal? Ladies do you agree? Eeeek, Illa! I couldn't be more happy for you!! Are you planning to tell hubby in any particular way? Will you tell your family now or wait?

Happy Bday Joie! Have an excellent one!

Thanks Perky, It's really just sinking in now. I am scared out of my mind and the cramping is just making it worse. I got up at 3:30 am to pee and that's when I took the test, I had woken DH up right away and told him. I told my mom too.. not planning on telling anyone else until I can see a doctor to confirm... not sure what the protocol is here... Thank you, I know you were huge in supporting me and encouraging me when I thought I was out for sure. This group is just amazing. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying to all the gods out there that you get your BFP soon too so we can all be bump buddies together.

Good Morning Wonderful Ladies!!

Happy Birthday Joie!!! What are you doing for your BDay?

Illa - YEAY, that is such great news. As my Pshycotherapist says, the odds of getting a false positive are VERY slim to the odds of getting a false negative. So just keep testing until you can get a doc appt to confirm. But it looks like you got a sticky bean!!! I have been cramping since i learned I was preggers. comes in little ways, but nothing too bad. Does feel just like af cramps. I think it is your uterus expanding. Do you know how far along you are? Will you take a digi?

I am super scared too and hasn't sunk in for me yet. I don't have a real doc appt until 8 weeks and that seems so far away!! Grr! I keep taking the HPK every night just to make sure my line isn't getting lighter and it is still there!

Perky - DH is usually game if there is the bd involved, even if he is sick! Lol. Weekends were much easier than the week for me during TWW because I kept myself super busy. Working out, Mani/Pedi, Shopping, etc. I guess I would just fill your days up however you can.

Purple, How are you feeling?!

AFM - Doc yesterday wont get the results of my HCG until Monday. Uggghhhh the wait is going killing me. But generally I am physically doing all the right things for myself and the growing fetus! So good appointment otherwise.

This weekend I am throwing my DH a surprise 40th birthday party! I am so excited and have been planning it for months! He also has no idea. I had a fake invitation made up and sent to our house so he thinks he is going to my bro's engagement party. Even my parents are playing it up to that! I can't wait to see his face! That's about it so I will be stressing all day Saturday until the party starts! Since it will also just be family there we will probably tell our family that we are expecting too!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

AFM I had a great early morning workout which is always a nice way to start the day off. I'm still waiting to O. I've had EW CM for two days now which is really reassuring! I had some yesterday and a ton more this morning. Yipee! I'm CD 10 today. DH is feeling better and had no issues BDing haha. Thank God! I'm telling you there is NO room for "sick days" in the fertile window, seriously!! My OPKs have been kind of weird. Yesterday morning was somewhat darker, then in the evening it was lighter and again this morning lighter. SMH. My temp did a nose dive this morning almost a full degree below my baseline, so maybe this is progression of the pre-ovulation dip? I've been looking at a couple of charts and it looks like the pre-ovulation dip can be a gradual decline over some days I supposed. IDK.

In the mean time, I'm trying to brainstorm ways to stay sane during the TWW next week. I'm kind of apprehensive about that. I may work on finishing up a book and doing some more board studying.

Weekend plans ladies?

I had a big dip before ovulation too! Fx for a positive too! Glad DH is feeling better. I had fluctuations in my opk's too! Completely normal!
We are going out to eat today and DH is taking me line dancing today!!

Hey Girls,
So my internet Ic's didn't arrive yesterday. But I still tested this morning with the clearblue I had in the house. I got a positive. But I still have bad cramps which is making me very worried. Anyone else have that? I am so happy/worried/nervous at the same time... eek
Omg!!!! I knew it!!!!! Yes!!!!! Look at that wonderful positive!! We are going to have almost the same delivery day!!! I'm so excited for you!! Yes, I had cramping the first few days too. I still do every now and then!

My goodness we are a fertile bunch!!

TTC and Joie!
Thank you... it's good to hear I am not the only one experiencing this. :D

Yay illa!! That is great congratulations!!! I'm the same as joie and ttc I've had cramping since a few days before my missed af, worse during the time my af would of been present now it just comes and goes periodically throughout the day. Totally normal as it's our uterus stretching out.

Perky had a big temp dip too FX you are the next one to get the bfp!!

Happy late bday joie! Hope you had a great night out with your hubby!!

Nothing much new here symptoms haven't changed I've been having small nausea episodes when I get up then I'm usually good for the rest of the day

Joie, ttc how are your symptoms? Joie when do you get bloodwork done? Illa have you contacted your family dr yet?? Depending on province you might need a referral to see the ob

My doctor is supposed to confirm my insurance this weekend and call me Monday to make an appointment! Can't wait!!!
Nope- no symptoms except I can't stop eating cheese.
Mild cramping every now and then.
I'm trying to enjoy it as I know it will get rough come 6 weeks.
We went out tonight and our friend is playing in a band and he has a show in Chicago tomorrow night. I want to go while I have the energy!!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies for this cycle ladies! You all are such great encouragers :).

TTC, i hope all goes well with the party this weekend! Im sure he will absolutely love it. How thoughtful of you to throw him one! Im also crossing my fingers for high hcg levels on monday! Hang in there this weekend.

Joie im glad to hear that you had a great bday! Enjoy the band!

Purple, im glad to hear you , TTC, and Joie are all feeling well generally! Fx that it stays this way even after the 6 week mark!

Im going to clean and cook today. We are expecting some family from out of town next week for thanksgiving so that should be fun! I have to make our menus and the house is a mess! Lol. Happy saturday to all!

Joie happy to hear you had a great night!
Perky good luck with the studying!

I was talking with my sister in law last night and she shared her pregnancy journal with me. My nephew turned 9 yester that's how it came up but I thought it was such a great idea! She would wrote how she was feeling, cravings, upcoming appointments and us the day of the labour and belly pics. Then yesterday for my nephew's birthday they went through it together! I thought it was such a great idea that o wanted to share with you ladies especially how down the road we can share it with our little bean.

Have you guys seen the pregnancy journals on Amazon? There are soooo many, I don't know which one to get!!

Perky those opk's gotta be getting darker. Your temps are looking niiiice and pre-ovulatory. Annnnny day now!!!

That website is awesome! I actually just bought some ginger candy and peppermint ginger candy to see if it helps when the morning sickness kicks in. I will definitely update you guys so you don't potentially waste your money too!! Last night after drinking a Sprite (I was trying to cover up that I wasn't drinking) I felt a little nausea... weird- it went away after about 10 min though.

TTC Inhope the party goes well. Your husband is going to love it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->