Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Yes! On Sunday I napped for 2 hrs bc I was so tired But the other days I've been fine! Some days I cramp and some days I'm fine. The last two days I've been bloated at night too. I think fluctuations are normal.
I think I'm allergic to something at work. I was on this side of the building last Wednesday and was feeling like I was getting sick bc I was congested and sneezing and now the same thing is happening!!! 5 hrs left to go and I'm miserable...

Hi, ladies!

Thank you all SO much for your reassurance yesterday. You all really "get it". I'm so grateful for this group I tell you. I was in such a sour mood going to work and instantaneously felt better after your comments. How do people even do this alone?!!

I'm feeling much more optimistic today :). I think I may be 2 or 3 dpo and my temp was nice and high this morning, a full degree! Bad news is that I'm afraid that I may be getting sick. Uye!!!

As far as possible pregnancy symptoms, not much. Most of it is progesterone related I think.

My family arrives today so I'm looking forward to that.

Your temps look terrific Perky!!! Hope you have a great time with your family.

TCC, that's wonderful news!!! I'm so happy to hear your levels are up! I can imagine the anxiety about doing something (anything) that may adversely affect your baby. That may also be a great question for your OB too when you see her. I've heard many pregnant women say that, like Joie mentioned, your body will tell you apparently what you can and cannot handle.

Joie, thanks for your reassurance! Lol! I hope the allergy symptoms let up soon. Are you and DH spending thanksgiving with your families or by yourselves?

Purple, I'm so glad the spotting ceased! and thankful that you got reassurance! How nerve wracking I'm sure that is!!! I'd be freaking out too, lol. though I do have a friend that spotted for the first 6 months in pregnancy. Like every other day. She was so worried the entire time but the OBs kept reassuring her that it was normal. They ran tests to reassure her and all of the testing was completely normal and her son today is 14 and super smart and healthy :).

Illa, thanks for the encouragement! The TWW is going well so far! I'm glad you had a bit more energy yesterday. Now that my temp is higher, I feel SO much better. Although FF has not given me crosshairs yet to officially tell me that I ovulated.

I may not be on here for some days ladies because of the holiday. Happy thanksgiving to all!

We are doing it with family. I'm hoping I don't crumble under the pressure and spill the beans...

I'm glad you're feeling better Perky and your temp looks awesome!!! Yay!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Perky- its bad when I came here to stalk your chart today!! FF needs to hurry up and give you your crosshairs!!

Haha! Thanks Joie! I totally did the same on the weekends for you ladies while I was waiting to ovulate:)! My temp was over 98 again today and I finally got my cross hairs! Apparently FF thinks I ovulated Tuesday so im 3 dpo. I'm glad for the extra vacation time to rest!!

How was thanksgiving Joie? We're you able to hold out on spilling the beans?!!

I don't know if I agree with FF about your ovulating Tuesday. If it was it was like super early on Tuesday.... but yay for crosshairs!!! Now just to keep waiting. When are you going to start testing?

We did DH family and I kept my mouth shut despite the wine that was put in my hand. I subtly kept dumping it into the sink haha... my family is tonight. That will be tricky!!!

Perky,
I think you ovulated earlier as well. Your symptoms sound good. That's exactly how I felt. Fingers crossed for you, when are you testing?

Joie: Hurray for not spilling the beans, I hope you hold out tonight as well. When are you planning on telling them?

Purple &TTC how are you both doing?

AFM, nothing special, just tired and fluctuations of symptoms.

We want to tell them after our 8 week appointment which is on the 14th. I'll probably wait till Christmas at that point

I'm feeling good!!
Today I got my 3+ on the CB advanced which is reassuring and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I'm continuing cramping every day. Bloating in the evening. I'm sleeping more. My boobs have gotten so much bigger in the last two days. I bought new bras today because there's no way I'm gonna make it in my 32a bras for the next 8 months (and Victoria's Secret was having a sale!)

Hope you guys are doing well.

Happy to hear your Thanksgiving went well! I had my first obstetrics appointment today, dating us ordered for Wed! I can't believe it's so close already! The question is do I bring dh to a dating us when it's more or less just the flash of the heartbeat and you don't see the baby?

Hi ladies, I am glad that your Thanksgiving wemt well too!

Illa and Joie, I was suspecting that I ovulated earlier too, so I'm counting dpo one day ahead of FF lol. As far as when I will test I have been thinking about it, and I am leaning towards waiting until my expected date AF is supposed to show up on Monday Dec 5 or Tuesday Dec 6th. It will depend if this cycle ends up being 26 days or 27 when AF will be do. Egh!! I just can't take getting a potential BFN at 10 dpo and then have to wait a whole 4 or 5 days to see if AF really shows up or not you know? Talk about a hard wait! So I'll test on Monday 12/5 I think :).

Joie I'm glad you held out! Hah! Your families are going to be so siked next month!!! Have you decided how you will tell them yet?

Illa what sort of symptoms are you having?

Purple, how exciting!!! Wednesday seriously already? How far along will you be officially by then? I think you can always ask DH if he wants to come maybe? That's a great question actually.

TTC how did hosting this week go? How are you feeling?

Oh and I have some thoughts as to how I will tell my DH if I end up getting a BFP this cycle. I just ordered personalized stockings for our fireplace mantle. They should get here this week :). I hope to hang our stockings up right away. I am going to buy a small cheap stocking from Michael's or the dollar tree next weekend. I want to get letters for the word "baby" too and sew them on the small stocking. If i get a BFP on Monday or tuesday, I will stuff the positive pregnancy test into the baby stocking and stick the stocking in a Christmas gift box. I'm so excited about it :)! It came to me yesterday morning while temping lol.

Purple- my DH would like a flash of the heartbeat... bring him!! That's so exciting!!! Yay!! Hope it goes well!

Perky- temps looking good!! I get it... it's hard to see those bfn. I was crushed at 10dpo... it's such a hard wait! I started out strong but it was so hard the closer I got!

I think I'm going to give my mom a gift and put it under the tree- I'll have a grandma ornament, and a picture frame, and probably a onesie it.
I looooove your idea!! That's so sweet!!

Thanks, Joie! I figured if it doesn't happen this cycle, well we at least have personalized stockings now for our Christmas house decorations you know? Also, I LOVE your gift idea for your mom! An ornament! So cute!

I have been fighting the weirdest cold all week ladies! S It has made my TWW go by somewhat more quickly though thankfully ;-).

My temps have been doing ok so far I think.

It does sound like your body is fighting something off but your symptoms sound so promising for pregnancy too!

Your temps look awesome! Ahhh I can't wait for December to come. One more week till test time!!!

AFM: my GI issues are starting. Mostly aversions, ravenous appetite, intermittent nausea, bloating.... HORRIBLE bloating, and constipation (already?!?!?) which doesn't help the bloating. It's been an interesting past 3 days.
I'm still getting cramping, which at times gets to the moderate severity. It feels like bad cramps before AF comes. It doesn't last long but boy they aren't pleasant. No spotting though so I'm trying to not worry.
I feel like my boobs grew again, overnight. I don't mind that pregnancy side effect though.
Energy is still pretty good.

I'm trying to drink a ton of water and some tea, eat what I can when I can, and hoping for the best.... I'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday. Another great milestone!

How are you guys doing?!

Yay Purple, how many weeks do you have to be to go for the dating US? mine is at 8 weeks. I would bring my DH, just because I know he wants to be involved at each stage, but you can always ask him to be sure.
Perky, it's too bad that your body is fighting something. But your symptoms do sound promising, the most obvious symptom for me was fatigue. That was a real killer and back back pain. Your temps look great and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you
Joie and Perky, both of your ideas to tell are super cute. I love both the ornament and the stocking Idea. If I hadn't told my mom, I would have borrowed that idea for sure.
TTC: how are you doing?

AFM: symptoms are on and off, fatigue, nausea, back pain and cramps. Cramps range from very mild to severe, but they never last long. Same with Nausea, I get waves of them, and they disappear. I would be extremely happy if the nausea stays that way. but we shall see.

Yay Purple, how many weeks do you have to be to go for the dating US? mine is at 8 weeks. I would bring my DH, just because I know he wants to be involved at each stage, but you can always ask him to be sure.
Perky, it's too bad that your body is fighting something. But your symptoms do sound promising, the most obvious symptom for me was fatigue. That was a real killer and back back pain. Your temps look great and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you
Joie and Perky, both of your ideas to tell are super cute. I love both the ornament and the stocking Idea. If I hadn't told my mom, I would have borrowed that idea for sure.
TTC: how are you doing?

AFM: symptoms are on and off, fatigue, nausea, back pain and cramps. Cramps range from very mild to severe, but they never last long. Same with Nausea, I get waves of them, and they disappear. I would be extremely happy if the nausea stays that way. but we shall see.

I'll be just over 7weeks at my US two more sleeps!! Lol more exciting than Xmas :) I finally got my bloodwork today my HCG is up to 63000 so that's a great sign, and wow symptoms are really starting to hurt I thought I had nausea before..now it's really kicking in along w my boobs being extremely painful.

How's everyone's symptoms?
Perky how are you feeling?
Joie is when your appointment?

I'm going in Dec 14th right when I hit 8 weeks. I cannot wait.

Bloating is so bad with any amount of food consumed. I had half a cup of rice casserole and 8 oz of milk for dinner and feel 6 months pregnant. Ugh. Misery.
Nausea has stayed away most of the day but this bloating is getting crazy. I don't know how I can hide being pregnant for 6 more weeks at this rate

Hi, ladies!

Illa way to hang in there! I'm crossing my fingers that your symptoms stay manageable as well :). Thank you for the well wishes this cycle!

Purple that is awesome news about your HCG! Great that you have that reassurance. Good luck with the US this week. Will DH be going with you? How exciting! Hang in there with the symptoms... You are approaching the "thick of it" with the first trimester :-|. But you will get through it :).

Joie, congrats on six weeks! Tomorrow right?! It's funny that all of you who are pregnant feel that time has slowed down, whereas I'm like, "geez are they 6 and 7 weeks already?!" haha! I hope your bloating gets better. I seriously don't know which is worse, nausea without vomiting or intense bloating that doesn't allow you to ever get comfortable...

AFM I'm doing ok. My cold symptoms were so bad yesterday, I came home and slept after dinner, and then slept another 9 hours last night!

Will keep you all posted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->