Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Perky that makes me soooooo happy!! Your temps look absolutely amazing!! I'm so anxious for you to test and get your BFP!

Yes- 6 weeks tomorrow! My headaches seem to have come back. Not sure if that's because I'm just over doing it. I kind of wore myself out with thanksgiving and I worked all weekend and had a 12 hr shift yesterday. I forgot I made breakfast and lunch plans today. I really wish I was still in bed.

Aww thanks, Joie! I did ok with the TWW up until now, hah. Ive been researching things all day, uye! I'm sorry your having. Headache. Do you have any off days this week since you worked this weekend? The rest sounds like it would be good for you. Then there's tylenol (which is kind of wimpy half the time anyway)

Also i totally went back to sleep and woke up and rechecked my bbt out of disbelief of the first temp lol. and it was essentially exactly the same! Plus around this time of my cycle last month, my temps were already pretty low, trickling down (a full 0.8 degrees less than they are presently). Argh, i would absolutely LOVE to get a bfp and join you all on the bump journey!!

Purple, I am so excited for your US.
Joie, my first appt is on the 14th as well :D
Perky, Your temps seem wonderful. When are you going to be testing?
Keeping my Fxed and sending you truckloads of baby dust

Illa- almost 2 weeks to go!!!

I work 12 hrs tomorrow and then I'm off Thursday!! Thank god!! I don't plan on getting out of bed. Haha.

Good morning ladies!

I am feeling rested and the cold symptoms have largely abated, thank God :).

In other news my temp today I'm 8/9 dpo.

Illa, I am expecting AF Monday so I'm hoping on holding out on testing till then. 5 days away!

Oh my gosh!! ahhh!!! The creamy CM is something I had too!! You're getting so close!! I'm so excited for you to test... omg...

A little nausea today. Lots of food aversion. I'm just not sure what the heck I WANT to eat

Ughhhh food aversions hit STRONG today.
I'm hungry- starving. I've been at work for 11 hrs now, and I've just been snacking all day. I have not been able to eat my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or pistachios or goldfish crackers, or my mama chia pouch. I've survived on Nilla wafers, rice cakes, an apple, and milk. I'm about to losing my mind but I cannot force myself to eat my food ughhhhhb

Perky- your dip looks promising!!! How are you feeling?

Had my us yesterday could see the heart beat buy too early to hear it.. so excited!!

Joie, I feel the sand way. No appetite at all but I'm hungry.
Perky, everything looks great, I can't wait...
Purple, that's great news.
TTC, how are you doing?

Illa- I'm sorry you're appetite is gone. It's such a weird feeling. I was telling my husband that it's like I don't have control haha

Is TTC on her trip? I remember there was trip drama... I hope she's doing okay!

My appetite is back and it's turned me into a crazy cooking lady. I'm all about soups and cookies.

Attachments

• IMG_9849.jpg
    IMG_9849.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey ladies!

Sorry for my hiatus, I started a new rotation and it's been busy but good!

Purple that is so amazing! Did you end up taking DH after all too?

Joie, thanks so much for your encouragement! I am really nervous about everything and trying to stay encouraged... How are you today? I'm sorry to hear about the food aversions! Any luck with finding something you can eat? Maybe a fruit smoothie with some protein?

Illa how are you feeling today?

TTC are you back from Hawaii yet?!

I remember by 10 dpo I was so confused. I felt like I could be but I had every doubt in the world. That part is so normal. I also slept like crap the last few days- I would wake up several times thinking it's time to wake up to temp haha!!! I don't miss temping at 400am. Just a few more days Perky... you're almost there. I will be stalking your temps every morning and holding my breath for the BFP!!!

I felt soooo much better yesterday! The soup did me good. I am more than happy to eat it... for now. Haha. My appetite is definitely not as robust as usual but I will GLADLY take that over morning sickness ANY day.

Perky,
That sounds so promising, I couldn't sleep properly around that time as well. I will be stalking you for sure. I hope you get your BFP this cycle.
Joie, I'm glad you got your appetite back, even if it's not robust. That is better than morning sickness.
I still have no appetite and feel very nauseous. Not throwing up yet.... Thankfully, and I really hope it stays that way.

Thejoie-
I started looking at this thread because we have similar backgrounds. I turned 31 today and married earlier this year (later than most my friends). I was too busy with my life accomplishments to worry about finding a guy. I actually only ever dated and kissed my husband because I didn't want to waste time being with someone I wasn't sure of at the beginning.
Anyway, the reason I posted...I noticed you are 6 weeks along but like to exercise. I've been so worried about exercise messing with implantation so I took a break from my runs (usually run 3 mile intervals everyday). Did you continue (and do) intense exercising while trying or did you stick to moderate?

Thejoie-
I started looking at this thread because we have similar backgrounds. I turned 31 today and married earlier this year (later than most my friends). I was too busy with my life accomplishments to worry about finding a guy. I actually only ever dated and kissed my husband because I didn't want to waste time being with someone I wasn't sure of at the beginning.
Anyway, the reason I posted...I noticed you are 6 weeks along but like to exercise. I've been so worried about exercise messing with implantation so I took a break from my runs (usually run 3 mile intervals everyday). Did you continue (and do) intense exercising while trying or did you stick to moderate?

I run 4 miles 3-5 days a week still and still lift weight. I'm not quite as fast as I was before but I have consistently stuck with it. I have read a lot on it and it seems that as long as you've been active you can continue your exercise regimen as you were before as long as you listen to your body and go at a pace that's appropriate. You want to be able to have a conversation while running... make sure you stay hydrated and aren't too hot and you'll be all set!

Thanks ladies. If I didn't have you all to share my TTc-related worries, I would probably lose my mind in all of this.

Joie, I'm glad you were able to eat the soup and your appetite is somewhat back. I hope it stays that way! Illa I hope yours comes back shortly, hang in there!!

Any plans this weekend ladies?

We may go to a party on Saturday, and I'd like to put our Christmas tree up Saturday night :). That should be loooooads of fun! (and pass the time faster to when I can test!)

Appetite is gone again. This is so much better than nausea and vomiting but I haven't eaten anything since pizza this morning bc nothing appeals to me. Pizza for breakfast?? Now I can't even look at the leftover pizza.

You're testing Monday right?!?!

We are going out to dinner with friends Sat. Otherwise a lazy weekend ahead which is perrrrfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->