• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Perky- CD10 already?! You ovulate usually a bit earlier too right?! Ahhh!!! How exciting!!!

Perky,
That's the spirit :D. As usual I am crossing everything for you this cycle :D
hopefully you get eh BFB to ring in the new year with :D

Joie,
Don't worry... I know its tough but I am sure the little one is doing great. The timing of your US is just great to give you that reassurance.
Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

AFM: I had my first prenatal, it went well, they answered all my questions, did routine checks and gave me meds for nausea. I am kind of bummed they didn;t try to listen to the heartbeat, but they said it's too early now. I feel like I just want some reassurance that the little one is in there, but I do have my US on Friday, so will get it then :D

Illa- I'm glad the appointment went well. I haven't met my OB yet- we are doing the US first which I think is a bit weird but okay...

I started feeling nauseous again tonight which is so reassuring. I love feeling like shit. It settles the unsettled part of me. It makes me feel pregnant. It makes me feel like things are going along as they should. I should enjoy the good moments but I love feeling like this even more...

Joie good luck on your us today! Keep us updated on how it goes!

How are you doing Purple?

Joie, Thinking of you!

Can't wait to hear how it goes joie! Those cheerios on your insta look really appetizing. I think I may go and take a run during work to pick some up! Yeahh!

Thanks guys!! I had a busy morning which was very appreciated. Appointment is at 5! Ughhhhhh
Though I feel horrible today. Queasy after I eat and food aversions/cravings. Bloated after eating. That's always reassuring....

TTC those cheerios are AWESOME!! definitely the impulse buy when I went to get marinara sauce haha!!!

Illa I'm doing good thanks, nausea seems to be great in. Lately hits me more late afternoon into the evening. Still can sleep forever lol.

How have you been feeling?

Lil bug is doing great! Measuring 7w 5d (which is exactly when I thought I ovulated btw!!!) heart rate 156

Attachments

• IMG_0234.jpg
    IMG_0234.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
Yay congrats joie beautiful us! So happy your little bug is ok!!

Oh that's wonderful Joie. I'm happy for you and the little bug

That's wonderful, Joie! Great news! I say your accurate estimate of date is proof that charting can play a huge role in conception! If you weren't charting you totally wouldn't have known that you ovulated a little later than cd14 you know?

I'm glad to hear that you ladies are hanging in there. CD12 today and OPK is a little darker but not positive still.

Have you all finished your Christmas shopping yet? I still have a ton to do! Meh!

Yeay joie! Isn't it crazy how small the little bean is!! So exciting, Illa you are up next, cannot wait to see yours!

Perky - Sounds like you are right on track to O this cycle, you should have a busy weekend ;)

Purple - sorry for the nauseousness and I feel ya on the sleeping. I just want to sleep all the time.

I don't go for another OB appt until after xmas when I am 10 weeks. It feels like an eternity, even though I just went last week! lol I wish I could get one of those machines for my apt so I can check on the little bean whenever I want.

I know!!! My heart is so full looking at Lil Bug's pic!!
Now I have to figure out when I should go see my OB. I know they said they would get them the images in 2-3 days so I was planning on calling Monday and seeing when I should come in!

Perky- how crazy exciting!!! You will have a fun weekend ahead! Hehe
I must have said "I love science" like a million times. I even said to the US tech that I think I'm gonna measure 2days behind and suuuuure enough!!

I just bought a doppler.... I wonder when I will be able to get the heart beat! I will let you guys know!!

I am no where near done Christmas shopping. I've been slacking.

That was my next question! What is everyone's "must-have's" for their pregnancy? Anyone try any stretch mark cream/oil? Anyone getting one of those body pillows? My back has already begun to start aching. What about a Belly Band, is that really necessary?

What brand doppler did you buy?

I bought the Sonoline B it seems to be a popular choice.

I'm using Mustela stretch mark cream and starting in the second trimester I'm gonna add Burts Bees belly oil! Everyone says genetics matter more but doesn't matter to me... I'm gonna try what I can! Haha!

I will eventually try the body pillow... For now I have been sleeping great. I wear dress pants to work so eventually I may do a Belly Band to keep my pants open while transitioning to maternity pants!

My current must haves are Tums. The last two days the heart burn hit hahaha

Joie, quick question did they do a normal us for you, or did they have to do a endo vaginal us?

Illa- they just did a normal one! I was surprised- I thought they were going to do the endo vaginal but she was able to do everything with just an abdominal!

TTC- I sure will! I'm excited to try it... though I know some people can't get it till 10-12 weeks... I'm gonna try anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->