• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Hello Ladies - Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday weekend! Sorry I have been MIA, I am battling a horrible cold that I cannot take anything for and was so busy with Christmas that I had no time for anything other than trying to sleep in between all the family functions!

Purple, Illa, Perky - How are you feeling today?

Joie - Must be nice to have the day off and just relax today!

Welcome Zoe!

MzM - Hang in there and Fx'ing for your BFP. I never had any symptoms through out my 2ww nor have I had any symptoms now during my pregnancy so everyone is different. You may not feel anything.

AFM - Other than this stupid cold, feel pretty good. I had my 10 week us today! I saw Baby move and everything is right on track! It actually looks like a baby now. I use my Doppler every night and hear the train chugging too. I got a little scared the other night because I heard the heart beat on both sides of my uterus and thought I was having twins but it is normal to hear it on both sides.

My Squishy!
View attachment 980255

Lord how did I miss that scan!! so beautiful, yeah!!:happydance: wow its surreal for me seeing it. I can imagine how u feel,,,

Happy 10 weeks Joie!!! That reveal sounded so amazing hah!! I'm so happy for you, I can read the joy in your posts :). Are you still off today?

At work and trying not to perseverate on "am I pregnant? or is AF going to start?" I'm 10dpo today (FF says 9 dpo). And no visible signs of AF yet... Nothing would make me happier than a BFP in 3 days!

Perky- I work 12-8 today. I appreciate the late start... sleeping in a bit longer is ALWAYS needed now. I am seriously so anxiously waiting for Sat for you to test. I remember those few days before waiting anxiously in anticipation... I want those two lines for you so incredibly much.

Perky - I am so anxious for you! I was the same way too asking myself if I was pregnant or not, but did not have your will power!

Joie - Happy 10 Weeks!!! Sorry you are at work but at least you did get to sleep in. I am at work too :( The heartbeat is amazing, I still can't get over the fact that my body is making another human.. lol

Zoe - FX'ing for you!

MZM - three more days! Hang in there girl and sending positive thoughts your way!

Perky - I am so anxious for you! I was the same way too asking myself if I was pregnant or not, but did not have your will power!

Joie - Happy 10 Weeks!!! Sorry you are at work but at least you did get to sleep in. I am at work too :( The heartbeat is amazing, I still can't get over the fact that my body is making another human.. lol

Zoe - FX'ing for you!

MZM - three more days! Hang in there girl and sending positive thoughts your way!

Thanks a lot TTC, I really cant wait. I am testing on saturday too, I am 11dpo on that day. trying so hard to concentrate on my research work....

Thanks ladies!

Mzm, I'm excited that we are testing on the same day!!! What test will you use and when will you test? With FMU or SMU? I can't decide. I just said a prayer for you!

Ladies, does it matter you think? FMU versus SMU for early testing?

I am all out of my internet cheapies so I will use my clear blue digital. I have 2 of them left...

I believe FMU is the standard. It's more concentrated. I had my squinter with FMU!

MzM- another Sat tester!!! More to anticipate and be excited for!!

I'm one hour into my shift and I'm SO tired already. I knew I should have brought some tea with me today.

Joie - I hear ya! It is only 11:30 here and I still have the entire daaayyyy. It is just dragging, I am about to walk up and down the stairs just to kill time.

Perky - I used FMU, however, I also checked twice a day. I checked with FMU when I got up in the morning and then when I got home at night (10 hours later) I checked with a 1 hour hold. It was weird for me because the one at night was always darker.

I started with IC so I could see the progression, it was very fun. Then moved to FRER around 12dpo. I also started testing at 5dpo, but only because I had to test out my trigger shot.

I loved those cheap strips so much too TTC! I remember yours being darker at night!!

I would say get the FRER digital... there's something about seeing that "yes" that truly cemented it for me.

Thanks ladies!

Mzm, I'm excited that we are testing on the same day!!! What test will you use and when will you test? With FMU or SMU? I can't decide. I just said a prayer for you!

Ladies, does it matter you think? FMU versus SMU for early testing?

I am all out of my internet cheapies so I will use my clear blue digital. I have 2 of them left...

Hey Perky! Hi! Hi! Hi! thank you, I said one for u too just now...hopefully we are BFP together!! Lord have mercy am trying so hard to hold on! FMU, heard it's more accurate. i don't know which tests to use yet. I would go to the pharmacy tomorrow and see what types they have or I might wait till Friday so am not tempted.

I believe FMU is the standard. It's more concentrated. I had my squinter with FMU!

MzM- another Sat tester!!! More to anticipate and be excited for!!

I'm one hour into my shift and I'm SO tired already. I knew I should have brought some tea with me today.

I choose to stay +ve.... sorry hope u are feeling better Joie

So far so good. We had an afternoon lull that was rough. It picked up a bit.... 4 more hours!!

I really want a Chocolate Munchkin (aka doughnut hole). That is what I am craving at this very moment. three more hours for mee yeay!

I have been reading about natural (unmedicated) vs. Medicated (epidural) birth. I am almost leaning towards unmedicated if I am not a high risk.

Good morning ladies!

CD 26 and no signs of AF yet! This is the day in the past AF would start for me most often but since I ovulated 2 days later, I'll wait till Saturday to consider it a missed period. I'm starting to get excited!

Two days till test time!!!

Joie and TTC, great job making it through your workdays! I know what you mean about lulls making the day drag on. I seriously pray for busy days these days to move things along lol.

MZM and Zoe, any updates? How are you ladies faring? Praying for you ladies, for this month and for next month, Zoe.

Plans for NYE, ladies? With all of the family we have had in town for the last 2 weeks I will enjoy just relaxing with DH. We will probably go to church at 11pm in the evening to ring in the new year. It's kind of our little tradition now :p.

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join? We r TTC but I know this month BD was post O, so its next month for me. We weren't really supposed to start until next month anyway ;) We sort of got a head start, sort of.
All the best on your tests ladies, hopefully someone will get a BFP just in time for 2017!

Hey Perky! I'm so hoping this is your month. Isn't it so funny how we don't know anyone on this forum in person but when you read their stories you become so hopeful for them :)

Anyway I'm still feeling off. But again I'm trying not to think too much into it. I'm pretty miserable though (which is usual for me pre AF) grumpy, bloated, lower back pain. The only thing that is different this month is my boobs hurt a little more but only on the side near my armpit, and my cervix is still very high and closed and AF is due tomorrow. So we shall see :) if I'm not I won't be disappointed though.

One thing I'm glad I've done is really get familiar with my body and my cycles. Checking my cervix and my CM has really helped me understand my cycles better.

Anyway how is everyone else doing? Perky I'm going to be checking this thing constantly in the next few days fingers crossed for you :) :)

JoJazie welcome! I think you will really like this thread :) out of all of the threads I've read, I felt like I had more in common with these ladies. Can't wait to follow along on your journey!

Good morning everyone! Do you mind if I join you guys? I've never posted in forums mostly been stalking the ones from like 2008 LOL

My name is Tara and I am 30 years old. DH and I have just started ttc this month. I have very irregular cycles so we BD'd every dang day. I am pretty sure I am between 9-11 DPO (I know that is a wide range but I haven't tested for exact O date, just went off CM)

Anyway, I'm excited and am wishing baby dust on you all :)

Perky! Good Morning! All of your symptoms sound wonderful, I was VERY bloated too. That was the only symptom I had and still have. Church NYE sounds like a very nice tradition. I cannot wait until you test, everything sounds so hopeful!

Lots of Saturday Testers, that is so exciting! FX'ing for everyone!

AFM - no plans for NYE yet, DH and I will probably be with my family but no set plans. Just think pregnant ladies, this will be the last NYE without baby in our lives! I am so excited to see how much my life changes, cannot even fathom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->