• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Hi, ladies, good morning.

Hi, Tara and JoJazie, it's nice to meet you all! Welcome to our special thread! DH and I officially started trying in November, so we're all totally new bees in this together :). Good luck tomorrow! I'm praying the best for you ladies too!

MzM, hey girl! Don't worry about not having any symptoms! I know it's a lot easier said than done. Plenty of people don't feel anything until weeks well into the FTM. And many of those who think they feel something this early on, really can't tell if symptoms are related to AF about to start. So we are seriously all in this together. Hang in there. I'm praying tomorrow is a great day with good news for all of us! And if not, the upcoming days!!!

Joie, that is SO incredibly sweet of your guy! I love that support. Your hubby gets a goooold star! Omigosh are you all literally less than 2 weeks from starting 2nd TM?! Geez louise! So exciting!!

TTC, I heard that natural births may be better for the baby too. But most women I know who have had children had epidural births and spoke very highly of it and have very healthy babies to date. So I think whatever you end up choosing will be what's best for you and your sweet baby :). I've always thought delivering with an experienced midwife or doula (with an licensed obstetrician available as needed on site) would be wonderful, hah.

AFM, I'm cd27, 11/12 dpo today and no signs of AF yet ladies. I still have intermittent bloating. It was moderately intense this morning but seems to be letting up a bit now. So happy it's Friday and we are approaching not only test day but another 3 day weekend, wahoo!!!

Joie, that is SO incredibly sweet of your guy! I love that support. Your hubby gets a goooold star! Omigosh are you all literally less than 2 weeks from starting 2nd TM?! Geez louise! So exciting!!

TTC, I heard that natural births may be better for the baby too. But most women I know who have had children had epidural births and spoke very highly of it and have very healthy babies to date. So I think whatever you end up choosing will be what's best for you and your sweet baby :). I've always thought delivering with an experienced midwife or doula (with an licensed obstetrician available as needed on site) would be wonderful, hah.

AFM, I'm cd27, 11/12 dpo today and no signs of AF yet ladies. I still have intermittent bloating. It was moderately intense this morning but seems to be letting up a bit now. So happy it's Friday and we are approaching not only test day but another 3 day weekend, wahoo!!!

Perky- How are you feeling??

TTC I dunno how I missed the unmedicated birth thing! I have always been pro unmedicated birth but I am open to the idea of an epidural now. Here is my personal reasoning for it- I want to avoid a Csection. I'm scared if I labor too long, the pain and exhaustion will keep me from being able to push. If my labor progresses quickly, I'm more open to the idea of trying to go natural but it if doesn't I want the epidural so I can rest when I can and be ready to push that baby out!

Perky- every time I see your post I think- "please no AF please no AF" haha!!! I will be checking a million times tomorrow to heck in on all our testers!!

I ran 6 miles yesterday! That was awesome. Haven't done a straight 6 miles since getting pregnant! So that was really cool. I seem to get tired in the afternoon and feel better at like 5-6 for a gym session. Baby finally decided we can drink water again. Yay!! I was soooo sick of Gatorade. I have been pretty dehydrated. I have been retaining water like crazy because of it! Not cool. After finally getting some water into me yesterday my weight was down over a pound today!

Perky- we are right at the same :) The only thing I've been experiencing (other than the insomnia) is shortness of breath and LACK of tender BBs. Usually they hurt pretty bad by now. I just hate that AF symptoms are Preg symptoms too lol

Thejoie- That's awesome that you were able to complete such a long run! I hope that whenever I do get my BFP that I will be able to keep my weight lifting up! Pregnancy is strange- No water?! Come on little one! :)

Perky- we are right at the same :) The only thing I've been experiencing (other than the insomnia) is shortness of breath and LACK of tender BBs. Usually they hurt pretty bad by now. I just hate that AF symptoms are Preg symptoms too lol

Thejoie- That's awesome that you were able to complete such a long run! I hope that whenever I do get my BFP that I will be able to keep my weight lifting up! Pregnancy is strange- No water?! Come on little one! :)

I have been doing weights about twice a week. I've been sticking to my kettle bell workouts which I love. I follow a lot of fit moms on Instagram who have been working out consistently

Good Morning Ladies and Happy almost New Year!

Very excited for the 3 day weekend, NYE and getting into 2017! I feel that 2017 is going to be a great year filled with happy change!

Perky - I am so excited for tomorrow for you. I will be checking as soon as I wake up. Bloating is good, that is what I Had a lot of. NYE BFP would be so fabulous!

MZM - If AF hasn't shown yet you are still in this and it is ok to not have any symptoms. Don't give up hope, remain positive and focus your positive energy on yourself! I know it is easier said that done, but one more day to go until you test!

Joie - 6 miles is awesome, I haven't worked out in a week because I am trying to get over this cold but am starting back again tomorrow and so looking forward to sweating again!

I 100% agree with you, about not raising an entitled child. My sister and I are 12 years apart and when she was a baby I vowed to myself that I would do everything so that she wouldn't turn into this entitled, narcissistic, selfish person. Unfortunately, she has and we have no relationship now because I simply cannot relate to her and her lifestyle. But I guess what I am trying to say is that I believe you simply get what you get. The child is going to be whomever they want to be and while you try to do everything in your power to raise them a certain way they still will turnout however they turnout. My grandmother used to say, "Hey, at least there are no serial killers in the family!" LOL Sorry for the Rant.

AFM - Can't drink coffee anymore, dunno why, and I was a three Starbucks a day kinda girl. I am craving Munchkins which I bought a big box for my team at work and ate half the box on my way into work. Hopefully they will not notice, I don't care though - I'm pregnant! LOL I only gained a pound from my last prenatal visit which I am siked about because I feel like a big whale and all I do is eat.

I am highly considering an unmedicated, I want to interview with a Doula about my options. But unmedicated water birth sounds like a good option for me. I also heard Hypnobirthing is a good tool to use. My only concern is that if you tear you are unmediated and feel the stitches when they stitch you up and that is what some women say is the most painful. I am SUPER worried about tearing and my lady parts not being the same after birth.

I have been doing weights about twice a week. I've been sticking to my kettle bell workouts which I love. I follow a lot of fit moms on Instagram who have been working out consistently

That is awesome! You can be my inspiration when I get pregnant. I work out at least 4 times a week, so hopefully I will keep that up.

Thejoie- Who are your favorite IG mamas? I've been following a few for a while, just for "future inspiration" Maybe you and TTC will be new inspiration :)

Zoe- I workout out 5-6 days myself so I am hoping that my future little one will allow me to get there at least half the time ! :p

TTC- The water birth and all really started to intrigue me. The hospitals in my area now have all of the birth options available in the labor suite. So you can be in the shower, in a pool, have you squat bars and yoga balls and have as little or as much intervention as you want. I don't know if thats new or not (considering I haven't given birth before!) but I thought it was awesome that they made everything very accessible and individualized. Let us know if you do talk to a Doula. I'd be interested in hearing about it!

TTC yea that's another concern too. Lots to think about!! Let us know what the doula says! Yea I know part of it is just personality but I do believe that parents let their kids be lil jerks too. My sisters were much younger than I am as well and my mom was more concerned about being our friend and trusted us way too much. My sisters took advantage of that...

Tbfromlv: diaryofafitmommy is awesome! She recently had a baby. Bethyg27 is a good one too. I love even just looking back on their pregnancies and re-reading their posts... they were very motivating!

Ladies I'm starting to wonder if this month may have been our month even though we weren't trying. Glow app says I was supposed to start today. I used to be a 32 day cycle but the last 2 months I have only been 30 days so today would be cycle day 30. should I go off of that or wait two more days? I don't want to waste a test lol but I have no sign of my period. Today would be 14 DPO thoughts??

There is no such thing as wasting a test! I would say test, Zoe. You are already 14DPO. I started at 5DPO because i couldn't wait. LOL Fx'ing for you! But you do what you are comfortable doing.

There is no such thing as wasting a test! I would say test, Zoe. You are already 14DPO. I started at 5DPO because i couldn't wait. LOL Fx'ing for you! But you do what you are comfortable doing.

I think I will wait until tomorrow and test, that way if it's negative I know that I can still have that midnight champagne toast :)

Good morning girls and happy Friday! Period is due today so we will see if she shows. My boobs hurt SO bad! Actually more than hey usually due pre period so who knows :) how's everyone else doing today?

hey hey!! I feel congratulations are in order.

Hi, Tara and JoJazie, it's nice to meet you all! Welcome to our special thread! DH and I officially started trying in November, so we're all totally new bees in this together :). Good luck tomorrow! I'm praying the best for you ladies too!

MzM, hey girl! Don't worry about not having any symptoms! I know it's a lot easier said than done. Plenty of people don't feel anything until weeks well into the FTM. And many of those who think they feel something this early on, really can't tell if symptoms are related to AF about to start. So we are seriously all in this together. Hang in there. I'm praying tomorrow is a great day with good news for all of us! And if not, the upcoming days!!!

hey Perky...!! I feel better now tho! More positive! hopeful....nothing is impossible!! praying for us all!!

Good morning girls and happy Friday! Period is due today so we will see if she shows. My boobs hurt SO bad! Actually more than hey usually due pre period so who knows :) how's everyone else doing today?

hey hey!! I feel congratulations are in order.

We'll see if she decides to show or not. So far nothing! But like I said before I'm not getting my hopes up. But it would be awesome if we did conceive this month even though we weren't technically "trying". It was so funny actually. I knew I was fertile and I told the hubby to be careful if he did't wanna get my knocked up in December, and at first he didn't wanna do anything but I talked him into it lol! :thumb: So like I said we weren't being very careful so there could be a chance, but if not next month we will officially start :)

Perky- every time I see your post I think- "please no AF please no AF" haha!!! I will be checking a million times tomorrow to heck in on all our testers!!

I ran 6 miles yesterday! That was awesome. Haven't done a straight 6 miles since getting pregnant! So that was really cool. I seem to get tired in the afternoon and feel better at like 5-6 for a gym session. Baby finally decided we can drink water again. Yay!! I was soooo sick of Gatorade. I have been pretty dehydrated. I have been retaining water like crazy because of it! Not cool. After finally getting some water into me yesterday my weight was down over a pound today!

Joie!! You are truly an inspiration! I love to jog, and I am glad U are still having doing so and actively going to the gym :) really interesting, sorry about the dehydrtaion, my younger sis had that too...

You guys are almost in your @nd Trimester.... very interesting!!! :happydance:
y'all are going to our pregnancy mentors :happydance:
Seriously it is good to have you guys.

Hi Perky, am 11DPO tmr? how many days are you|?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->