Tuttos!! who got one?

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
the insert with mine is bamboo but the spare soaker set you get free is microfibre (i think but defo not bamboo)

is this right? :wacko:

where did you get yours? i cant find anywhere stocking them yet :(

they not in stock in the UK til mid september (no confirmed date yet)
so ladies did order direct from Aus/NZ but got stung with really high postage so loads cancelled.

Le us know how you get on!!

It worked out ok in price. You get a free soaker set and the price of the tutto was knocked down to around £14 so £12 posted meant I got the itti, soaker set and posted for £26... Id have paid a bit more than that if Id ordered it once they are over here (assuming the launch deal was not available over here) £17.50 itti plus soaker set (about £8) plus postage so I thought it was pretty good. And I hate waiting! :haha:

Aaaanyway, i have found it works extremely well and the hip snaps are amazing for wing droop. Just hope ive received the correct soaker set. I assume I have as the ppl I spoke to got the mf one too but I would have rathered the bamboo :nope: Oh well..

oooh I sooo want one! I seen them launched on the itti fb page and neeearly pressed the 'buy' button...

but Alix (cheeks&cherries) has already said there will be some promotion on for the launch over here on her site :happydance:

Yea i'm waaaiiitttiiing and also waiting to see what colour i can buy :rofl:
No point in buying Tabs more now :cry: think she is too close to pottytraining :hissy:

yep i got 3 on the launch over here and I LOVE them! They all came with one bamboo set of inserts and the free ones were all MF so you're fine there, I just mix and match the inserts depending on whats dry at the time, :lol:
The hip snaps are fantastic!! No more wing droop! and they're actually still quite trim for a btp. very impressed, will def be getting more when stock is back in.

thanks for the review Kota...they do sound good, worth investing in!

Do you reckon they will be big enough for larger babies? Abigail has just moved to larges in the sized d'lishes and im hoping shes'l get a decent amount of wear out of a tutto?

They say they do from 3 to around 40lbs which i believe is the largest range of all OSFM nappies. I wish all mine were tuttos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->