Tweakers?

lenorajoy

Mom to a beautiful girl!
Reaction score
Hello ladies! I’m expecting AF Sunday, so I’m only about 12 dpo today, which is early for me. Last time around I didn’t get anything but super faint until 15 dpo and I missed the barely there on 13dpo until it dried. So that hint of something I think I almost see in the pics I uploaded is easier to see in real life. The color is in the middle of the strip and it kind of fades toward the edges. The last several of these tests I’ve taken have been STARK white, so this is either the first evap from these tests or hopefully the start of something!

Let me know what you think and I’d love to know if any tweakers see anything.

Attachments

• 34FCA4A6-E28B-4920-BF79-ECE2F3D01450.jpg
    34FCA4A6-E28B-4920-BF79-ECE2F3D01450.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 69
  • DA9A7E55-6152-4FED-A63B-D30A9013961C.jpg
    DA9A7E55-6152-4FED-A63B-D30A9013961C.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 47
I see the line, but it's hard to tell if it had color, but I can see it. Fx

Thanks ladies! FX it’ll turn into something real! I looked at the test again a little later to make sure I wasn’t imagining it and it was still there. I went back about 30 mins later and I could see tiny streaks of the dye going across the strip, but the line was white. What does that mean? I’ve never seen that happen before and it didn’t happen with any of the other tests.

I think there's something there

https://i68.tinypic.com/24ymwoz.jpg

I see something faint on the second photo

I plan to test again in the morning, so I’ll update when I do!

Definitely BFN this morning. Must have been the antibody strip showing since even now with the test so dry I can see a white line where the faint line was. I’ll wait until Tuesday to test again if AF doesnt show. I didn’t get a bfp last time until a couple of day after af was due, so I’m not bummed out. My nipples increasingly sore, especially at latch on and after feeding! Like they’re being pricked or pinched or bitten. It could just be me being hopeful and hyper aware of everything at the moment, but the outside of my areolas seem a bit more brown as well. Nothing else going on symptom-wise anymore, so we’ll see. Definitely not imagining the nipple pain, though! OUCH. And random bouts of pain and stiffness, which was one of my big symptoms last time. Today drying off after my shower I couldn’t touch them with the towel, but I had just nursed my daughter to sleep. I held my sister’s one-month-old yesterday and my left nipple started hurting something crazy!

I think I have line eye this morning because I keep thinking I see something on this morning’s test, but there certainly isn’t anything to take a pic of. Still no sign of af and sore nipples. I’ll try again Thursday if af still doesn’t show... this ttc stuff is hard when af tries to be a no show! I’m still taking the vitamins that made her show in the first place.

Well, AF arrived late last night along with a stomach bug. As if AF wasn’t bad enough! Not sure what all of the nipple pain was about, but I truly hope it isn’t a new thing that comes with every AF. On the positive side, I’m glad I’ve finally had a full cycle and I can move on to hoping for clear ovulation this cycle. Thanks for the input, ladies!

Oh no, so sorry. I hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Thanks, ladies! Feeling much better today stomach-wise. And this AF seems more normal so far than the last one, so fx for a real cycle with actual ovulation this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->