• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

I am going Friday evening also :) i can't stand the midnight showing... might just be my cinema but EVERYONE claps and whistles at the screen, you miss every other word, taylor takes his top off; SCREAM, Rob looks at Kristen; SCREAM AND CLAP, Alice does something little and athletic lol; clap scream faint whistle, its unbearable, so i booked my tickets for 10.30 at night on the Friday evening :) hopefully the kids will be gone by then hahaha, god i'm getting so bitter in my old age ;p

Also started reading the reviews, looks like it ends at

The imprinting,so this could happen instantly at the the birth, so we don't get to see a vampire bella or after bella is a vampire?! i think they will leave much of Vampire Bella till the next film :thumbup:

ALSO

"Stay for the end credits and you will be rewarded with an appearance from Michael Sheen in nostril-flaring high camp mode as he threatens further mayhem in next year's concluding Twilight epic,"

I kinda love the clapping etc it makes it more fun... I HATE sloppy sickness in the films but I LOVE the books. So exited to see it tonight :wohoo: :wohoo:

ohhhhh the dress would appear to be exactly what i thought it would look like :o

i stole this from a review; Bella's wedding dress is stunning, as you might have expected -- it's a full length silken number with lots of lace detailing on the back.

hehe i love the crowd interaction too! and knowing your one of the first to see it is cool!

Not looking forward to the tiredness tomorrow though, but I'm sure it will be worth it!!!!

Sarah!!! So soon!!!! :)

:rofl: at the scream and claps. I think that would pee me off too..
I am going to the over 18 showing cos I can't stand giggly teenagers lol :haha:

OMG I am soooooooo excited!

Im jealous i really want to see this but hubby isnt keen on babysitting tomorrow so i can go boo hoo

That's why midnight viewings are good :) all babies and husband sleeping ;)

Ahhh I have to wait til sunday to see it! CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Ahhhh man it was so amazing & perfect :cloud9: a million times better than I ever expected, and better than all the other films yet!!!

I honestly can't believe how brilliant it was! I was just glued to the screen and on the edge of my seat the whole time :lol: a few tears were shed too!

The cinema audience were great, we all were cheering & clapping at the good bits and at the end everyone was going mad :rofl: myself included! I'm still in awe now, must go and see it again soon :D

Gutted part 2 isn't out until 16th Nov 2012 :( that's too long away! But I can absolutely guarantee you ladies will love this installment, it's bloody fantastic!

I did the Twiathlon, and watched all 4 films back-to-back (with a 10min interval between each) and aside from my sore arse and slightly stiff neck from sitting for 10.5+ hrs, it was amazing! :wohoo: x

i cried a little bit too and im totally amazed by it, it totally is the best one yet, did u watch the bit after the credits were on x

No :shock: what was it!? My friend made me leave as soon as the creds came on :( awwww damn!! x

It was brill!!!.... When Jacob came on, his fans all woohoo'd and then when Edward came on all his fans woohoo'd!..... That was the only bit from the viewers, the rest of the time everyone looked really in to it!!

I was surprised at how far it went at the end! I thought it was going to end with just as Renesme was being born, but it went on sooo much further! GREAT!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->