• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

Lol I squealed at that bit last year Sarah! Neil had his head in his hands!!
I can't wait, maybe we should sit next to each other so not to embarrass ourselves in front of Claire and Laura! :rofl:

OMG you were pregnant with Rosalie at the last one!!

eeeeeeek didnt know you could book already x
How local cinemas are doing a twiathalon which starts at 4.30pm on the 17th & all 4 movies are on, breaking dawn is showing at 12.01am :happydance: I may have to go see that x

we did that last year Reedy, Numb bum and spent a fortune on juice, food and popcorn!! LOL!!

Yea I was about to have her too :shock: was really uncomfy.

Andrea I think that is possibly a point ha ha ha!! Robin just moaned ALL the way through and there was sighing and huffing :lol:

My god that trailer looks amazing and I wont beable to go and see it as its realeased on my babies due date !!!! Soooooooo not fair

I wanted to do the Twi-athlon but the people I am going with dont lol.

We are going a week today as I'm away this weekend x I cant wait, sooooo excited x

Got my tickets booked and am going with work friends - DH is extremely relieved as he's suffered through it every time so far!

Tickets are booked for monday at 7pm - directors lounge at the cinema de lux :happydance:

eeeeeekkkkk!!!

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305449_10150464247285879_620555878_10601953_1056480868_n.jpg

/\ /\ /\ No fair! You're going to see it 4 minutes before me!!!!....... I'm booked in for 00:05 on Friday Morn! With work friends :o)

Im still waiting to hear if they have booked ours yet

I can't cope, it's tomorrow!!!

I am going to go and see it a few more times probably, I seen Eclipse 4 times at the cinema, all with different people, I think poor OH couldn't have coped with that!!

I'm watching it at midnight tomorrow :wohoo: can't flippin wait!! x

Ahh you ladies are sooooo lucky... :) I am going Friday evening..... Let us know what you thought of it

Anyone watching the live stream from uk premiere??

Im not going till monday 6:15. cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->