Twilight Fans

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
Olla ladies

Well I have to admit I am a huuuge Twilight fan, I totally obsess over it.

I am now reading the second book, got a few chapters left.

So what do you think of the film and books which do you prefer and ratings out of 20.

The first film made left shit loads out from the book which was disappointing but I was told that they rushed it and didn't have enough funding as they didn't really think it would be as big as it was that's why the second one was made a lot better, but the film New Moon also left loads out :( they should of made the film longer to fit it all in, not cut important bits out. Not got around to the third book yet, but I thought Eclipse was comical, really enjoyed it but at the end my only expression was ' oh '

So who do you think Bella should choose I know she is with Edward but do you think she should of gone with <3 Jacob <3.

I am totally in love with the werewolfs talk about HOT HOT HOT

So come on ladies don't be shy

Team Jacob
or
Team Edward

Xxxxx Team Jacob xxxxX :kiss:

I havent read the books or seen the new movie. Im a bit behind, lol. Im Team Edward.

The reason i wont read the books, as stupid as it sounds is because of Harry Potter. I read the books, had everything all planned out in my imagination and then watched the movies only to be disappointed. So with Twilight, i am choosing to watch the movies and then read the books, that way i can still get best of both worlds :)

Niether, im team Jasper but not for Bella :)
I have read all the books and realy enjoyed them, did find the 2nd one quite slow going and a bit drawn out though.
I enjoyed the first film but the 2nd was a big disapointment.
I saw the third the other night and just wanted to slap Bella by the end of it :)

Hahahah catch up deary :p

Yeah I know right.. this second book seems to take forever to get through, they describe every thought and feeling, and go over the same thing over and over again which does get on my nerves so I quickly skim them bits, Oooooo Jasper I love him, has to be said, He was Oooaaaa is the third one taking lead :blush: and I love the way his name rolls of you tongue in a whisper sort of way Jasssperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr haha I know I am crazy.

Too right I wanted to slap her why lead Jacob on like that for her own selfish reasons, she doesn't make herself look very good in the films, and it seems that she is always, whining and falling and being a complete ditz !!!

The books are SO much better than the films, i loved them!!! Although for myself im Team Jacob, for Bella im Team Edward (even if he does look like hes been hit in the face with a frying pan:rofl: .... Bella definately shouldn't be leading Jacob on though, and like when she kissed him and Edward was fine with it.... pffft realistic i think not lol!! I thought the second book dragged on a bit though!! xx

Im team Edward. I think the films have been good but i enjoyed the books more. I cant wait for breaking dawn. Thats my favorite x

really, everyone reckons the third film and book were the best but hmmm I think Breaking Dawn will be by the sounds of it,
I was told there is some really freaking sex going on it and all the drama with the baby and wedding Oooo going to be an exciting one
just hope the third book doesn't drag like the second one just going to go and finish new moon now so I can make a start on the third book then finally get to the hot stuff :haha:

There to save spoiling it for everyone else :thumbup:

You might wanna spolier that hun, some people might just be watching the films.

But yeah i soooo cant wait! x

Im a huge Twilight fan! I know it's embarrassing! Lol Team edward all the way! and ive finished all four books and its so worth it!

Im a huge twilight film, i have read all the books and ive watched all 3 films so far.

The films do leave alot out, but i still love them!

Im a huge twilight film, i have read all the books and ive watched all 3 films so far.

The films do leave alot out, but i still love them!

I know babe but they are sooo addictive :happydance:

i loveee twilight :D im team edward for bella but team emmett for maself lol

i do think the teams are more about who people fancy most now, cause after reading all the books you realise there was never really was teams :D

not like jacob coulda stayed with bella after the whole renesmee thing lol x

i do think the teams are more about who people fancy most now, cause after reading all the books you realise there was never really was teams :D

I never saw the pics before of the baby, aww she is gorgeous can't wait till I finally get to that 4th book now so excited

I never saw the pics before of the baby, aww she is gorgeous can't wait till I finally get to that 4th book now so excited

it is a fantastic book and you'l understand what i mean about how he couldnt be with bella once youve read it :p im just gutted that chances are itll be the fifth film in which we see her cause it'd make a fab cliffhanger :( x

Huge fan here :blush:

Totally Team Edward! :kiss::kiss:

I'm just over half way through Eclipse. Been waiting ages for the books but never bought them because I knew OH or my mum was buying them for me lol. Read Twilight and New Moon within 2 days on the weekend... bit longer in the weeks because its just me and the baby. I cant wait to get onto Breaking Dawn :happydance:

I love the films, but the books are better because the films miss alot out as they can't fit it all in.

My OH also bought me a framed photo film thing of Edward for my shrine of Edward in my bedroom :rofl:
Not a good pic, but when its in the light there are film cells either side :cloud9:

Attachments

• 34897_410309646985_510606985_5038395_2966622_n.jpg
    34897_410309646985_510606985_5038395_2966622_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
Hun i meant put your sentence in
brackets so then people who wander in here and havent read the last book dont get the films spoiled x

I haven't read the books but I'm team Jacob :cloud9:

has any one seen that facebook groups "team guy who nearly hit bella with a truck"

Im on that one hahaahha ... do love twilight tho ,, this whole team thing is really just about who u fancy :/ ... so its balls :p lol bella is a noob for leading the BOTH on ... so they should of both told her where to go :p ahah xx

Team Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love love LOVE twilight .. tad obsessed ;)

Ive read the books 8 times each :shhh: ( ive calmed now though this is when i first bought them)

Twilight - People say this was the best movie ONLY because no clips were released , it wasnt over promoted afterall it was a low budget film at that stage and no one knew how big it would get. So the suspense was so much better in Twilight only because we really didnt know what to expect.

New Moon - Over promoted , basically watched the clips you have watched the movie , not enough Edward so moving along...

Eclipse - My favourite so far BUT i felt alittle disapointed at the end , wether it was because i was expecting too much? Because id watched the clips over and over and all the best bits were shown in Clips so nothing was much of a surprise. I just knew it all. Watching it a second time though i liked it more , as i wasnt waiting for the next scene to happen.
At the start it was choppy , almost like one clip after another, happened fast infact , nothing blended in like usual films , everyone wasnt in the same place and they tried to fit everything in , it was just a shame it didnt 'blend' into each scene , just cut off and then another scene came on.
Other then that it pretty much fit the book , apart from the qoutes that should of been used like ' The clouds i can handle but i cant fight with an eclipse' that SHOULD of been said when jacob was hurt. Afterall that film is called eclipse!
A few more should of been said , because thats what makes a film that is from a book but i cant have everything :lol:

Overall Edward was just amazingly stunning in Eclipse , There was more cullens , we got to know them all that bit more, and i LOVE Emmet and Jasper in it!

However breaking dawn??? WOOOOOOOOOOO seriosly this is going to be out of this world i cannot wait.. Jeez i sound so bloody sad :rofl:

If you havent read the books READ Them seriously they are so so so SO much better then the films :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->