• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twin boys

AllStar

Pregnant
Reaction score
We have lots of names flying around including some lovely suggestions from our older children! :haha:

names we like are:
Dexter
Tristan
Theo
Zeke

We also like Harrison and Alfie which I feel are different to the others.

Which 2 do you think go together best and any other suggestions welcome :)

I really looove Tristan and Theo together. Dexter and Tristan also sound great together. That being said, Dexter and Theo also sound very good. Ha ha, sorry, I'm not much help :) I just feel these three names sound good no matter how you combine them.

Also (somewhat unrelated), in the TV show Dexter the main character Dexter named his kid Harrison. Just a heads up if you decide to go with those two names - someone will notice that for sure (and probably also comment about it). I wouldn't mind if it was me, but not sure how you'd feel, so I'm just putting it out there!

I have never seen the tv series Dexter so thanks for the heads up. :) I'm sure people would definitely comment on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->