Twin bumps??

Here's my 22+2 Bump :) xxx

Attachments

• 22+2 Week Bump.jpg
    22+2 Week Bump.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
Here's my 25w2d bump :) I'm still here, jogami, and have a ways to go yet!

Attachments

• 25w2d.jpg
    25w2d.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
33 weeks today! I am being induced in 3 weeks on November 26th for growth related issues with my boy. He is 1 pound less than my girl.

Attachments

• 33 weeks.jpg
    33 weeks.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 33 weeks bare.jpg
    33 weeks bare.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 45
So today whilst grocery shopping I got this sort of pain in my bump a few inches straight up from my belly button. It stops hurting when I sit or lay down, but hurts when I go to stand up and while on my feet. A few hours later while cooking dinner it still hurts and I got these shooting pains straight down my bump and into the front of my pelvis. Does this sound like this Braxton hicks or just stretching pains?

Lovely bumps ladies :) Here is my 28 week bump

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/EC4F4093-92FE-4D9B-A7D1-CEBB523D574A-2457-000002A034825E1E.jpg

Sorry aniko i cant help u there because i havent had any BH yet so dont know what they feel like xxx

Helloooo ladies! My girlies are here!! Im so happy, im gonna update my induction thread with the details from my hospital bed! Xxx

YAY! Congrats mama so happy for you :hugs:

Can't wait for details, names, weights etc xxx

Huge congrats Lamb - so glad your girls are here! :happydance:

We had our last scan today ready for the c-section on thursday. The girls weigh 6 pounds 3 and 6 pounds 1 estimated so i hope that is accurate :happydance:

I won't be around much but will update as soon as i can after the birth!

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Sounds like they'll be excellent weights Dee! Hope it all goes well. Good luck xx

Wow those are fab weights Dee. Good luck i hope everything goes well xxxx

Congratulations Lamb!

Good luck Dee can't wait to hear :)

Here is the last picture I took at 37w 4d, the morning of my surgery....the second one is an hour after my surgery with Cadence and MaKenna...
Cadence Colleen was born at 2:05pm at 7lbs 5oz 19 1/2 in and MaKenna Grace was born at 2:07pm 6lbs 14.8oz 19 1/2in on 10-30-2012 and I am TOTALLY in love and still cant believe I have TWO daughters! The last week has been a learning experience with feeding(pumping)sleeping and getting my 3 year old used to them, but totally love having them already...
Congrats to all that have had their babies and Good Luck to those who are still pregnant!

Attachments

• 37weeks4days.jpg
    37weeks4days.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Cadence and MaKenna day 1.jpg
    Cadence and MaKenna day 1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 31
Your girls are gorgeous AMM, glad everything is going so well xx

I've really been out of it!
Congrats everyone on their progress and gorgeous bumps!
Congrats AMM1031 on your beautiful little girls!

Just lovely Amm, congratulations! You looked great at the end despite the girls' healthy size ;) xx

Good luck to all those ladies due to deliver soon - so exciting at the moment, so many babies being born at the mo xxx

Amm your girls are gorgeous, congratulations.

Dee and jogami i love how your bumps are so round, their gorgeous.
Good luck Dee hope all goes smoothly for you.

Here's my bump at 26+2 weeks. :thumbup:

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj489/Anikonjo/262wks_side.jpg

Haven't posted here in a while. Here's my 27w bump. Baby A measuring 2lb 3oz and Baby B measuring 2lb 2oz. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 27w.jpg
    27w.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe