Twin bumps??

I really need to take a picture... I feel so huge! I only measure 6 weeks ahead right now but look very big. Can not imagine how big I'm going to be in 10 weeks!

Measuring 6 weeks ahead actually seems pretty big. At my 24 1/2 week appointment I was only measuring 2 1/2 weeks ahead (27 weeks) but I feel huge. I can hardly spend 15-20 minutes standing before I get super uncomfortable and wanting to go back home and lay down haha. I can't imagine even wanting to get up off the couch to walk to the bathroom in 10 weeks.

31 week bump pics! Feeling massive in every way!

Attachments

• 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 31 weeks..jpg
    31 weeks..jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
i was measuring 41 weeks at my last appointment. ive also gotten wide (originally it was all straight up the middle). starting to get super lazy. everything just takes too much effort. i have 10 min left at work today.. then a 12.5 hr shift thursday overnight and im done.

I was measuring 39 weeks at my last appointment! :shock: I think thats mostly because baby B was straight down the middle of my stomach during that time.

Drsquid yay for almost being done with work! I'm sure thats a big relief.

Wow lol. Maybe I am a little small for twins measuring only 2 weeks ahead. I won't complain about that at all though because I can't imagine how uncomfortable and exhausting doing every day things is going to get because its already not easy anymore. I am only up just over 20 pounds and it feels like 50! haha. I just told my husband the other day I am so thankful that I am not working because women who are pregnant (at least with twins since its my only experience) and work should get an award or something!

19 week twin bump
Have scan in about 10 days yaay can't wait to see them again :happydance:
:)

Attachments

• 18wbumpresized.jpg
    18wbumpresized.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 19
excuse the mess. got a new dresser and moving this one... plus been decluttering which has lead to crazy piles of stuff everywhere... 34 weeks

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 47
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 27
DrSquid, your bump is impressive!!!! Also almost a little scary that i could get that big!!

MOST EXCITING DAY!! Off in a second to go to my 20 week scan to check the babies over and hopefully find out what's cooking in there!!! :pink::blue:??
I'll report back later!!!

Here's a couple of shots from my photo shoot last week at 33 Weeks :)

Attachments

• Profile Pic.jpg
    Profile Pic.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Hat Pic.jpg
    Hat Pic.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 16
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/prncssjewl/25weekbump_zpsdd49650d.jpg

25 weeks 4 days bump, YAY!!!!!!!!!

Just to update everyone, i've found out my little boo's are baby boys!! :hugs:

Congratulations Charlie :) I know im biased but boys are the best! :) x

Here is my 11 week twin baby bump!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/11weeks5days01-28-13-Copy_zpsa349d269.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/11weeks5days01-28-2013-Copy_zps34e3bed6.jpg

heres my twin bump at 10, 14, 16, 17, and 18 weeks.. still only a tiny bump though :cloud9:10 weeks.jpg

14 weeks.jpg

16 weeks (2).jpg

17 weeks 1.jpg

18 weeks 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe