Twin bumps??

Anikonjo - you're not wrong about it popping without noticing, it happened before and now i've almost stopped noticing it but other people are getting so shocked at the rate i'm growing and now it's really noticable in everything i wear. I'm going to start measuring the bump every couple of weeks to see if i've grown much!

TTC1soon, you've got a really neat little bump too, you can defo see how much you've grown in those two pics!!

And WOWWWWW Lisa84 - That is a mightyyyy bump!!!! How big were the babies??

I feel like it grew so much more than the pictures even make it look haha. There is no hiding it, I look pregnant in everything (which is nice compared to just looking large haha) I am measuring about 27 weeks now. I feel huge and then again not that big at the same time, its funny. Like I feel huge compared to how I was before but small compared to how big I anticipate i'll get.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Tanjakitten/file-14.jpg

17 weeks with DADC twins, possibly boys?

You all look so great. It's so weird being done with the pregnancy and onto twin parenting. And by weird I mean hard, lol!

I feel so lucky to have been able to experience a twin pregnancy. We are all a lucky group of ladies!

bummer cant see the pic at work (pic sites are blocked).

fundal height measured 41 weeks today oy.. (im 33 and 5)

TTC1soon - You never know, you might stay with a smaller bump, i'm kinda hoping that's what I do aswell, I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead but still am quite small i think. Maybe we'll have singleton size full term bumps?! haha, wishful thinking for me as i've got a beautiful tattoo on my side and stomach and I dont want it to be a smudge after!!

77Tulips you're bump is impressive!!! You're about as far gone as me but i am no where near the same size as you, wowee!! Your dress is lovely though...where's it from if you dont mind me asking?!

San fran shan, i'm trying my best to really enjoy the pregnancy as I probably wont have the chance to have a twin preg again and I know people miss their bump afterwards so i'll make the most of rubbing mine! I just cant wait to feel them move!

When did all you ladies feel the babies move first? And what did it feel like? I lay at night really still and listen out as such but all i end up feeling is my own pulse in my tummy!! :dohh:

Like San Fran said. Even after nearly a year I look at the bump pics and find myself missing my massive bump. Really want to try for one more in 2-3 years time. :)

I enjoyed the pregnancy up until about 30 weeks then it was so uncomfy and I just wanted the, out... Sometimes I wanted them back in again haha!

Charliexoxo, haven't seen you on here I think! Congrats on your twins, it is amazing having 2 babies at once. The avatar pic looks like identical ones to me, are you sure they are fraternal? Xxx

Charlie, I wish I could help you with the dress but I'm in New Zealand and it's a Pumpkin Patch maternity, but I think it's a few seasons ago now.

The bump looks impressive in that pic but I can still hide it :) if I wear revealing stuff it shows well but in standard clothes it's not so apparent.

Charlie- Yeah I am hoping I don't get too big to where I can't ever get comfortable but I am so short my bump is really short and so i'm not sure where the have to go besides out haha. The way they are positioned right now if I am up my little girl is bouncing on my bladder and when I am laying down my little guy is up in my lungs part of the time. I just am not looking forward to the part where no matter how I am positioned I have one on my bladder and one in my lungs, that won't be any fun. I started feeling them move around 18 weeks but I questioned if I was actually feeling something or making it up until like 20 weeks then it was much more obvious. It felt like someone was poking me, just from the inside.

I wasn't totally sure til about 20 weeks. At 22 weeks was the first time
I really felt them from the outside. They were mellow recently for a bit but have started the crazies back up which is nice for my mom. I'm just starting to get back pain now at 33 weeks. I find I hyperextend my back and even when I consciously straighten up, that isn't anymore comfy. I'm starting to shuffle more too. I wish I could see the boogers faces then shove em back in for a while. I've actually been doing a ton since my parents got here. Worked last night and usually I sleep the whole following day, instead I ran errands with my parents. Put the crib together today. Stuck the monster vinyl stickers on the way.

I'm looking forward to knowing that i'm feeling my babies as i might be feeling them now i just cant be sure! It'll be so good when you can feel them from the outside, my partner doesn't really rub my belly very often n i wish he would!! I'm hoping once they start moving he'll have his hands on my tummy more often. I know i cant keep my hands off it!!

Bumblebee i've been told on 2 scans that they're non identical, I'll attach my first scan at 7wks. They are very close together but both separate sacks. I joined TAMBA and I was on one of their forums and some of the ladies told me that they can tell you they're fraternal as they're in separate sacks but they can still be identical. A couple of the ladies there had that happen and had a test which showed they were ID twins a couple of months after they were born! I guess i'll find out more a week on Friday when i find out the sexes (hopefully!). I'm hoping for one of each but i've had 2 dreams where i've been told i'm having 2 boys so i've resigned myself to the fact i'm gona have a boys house now!!

ttc1soon - i'm still in the nice bump stage where i've not got anyone on my bladder or anything else, i've got all that fun to come!!! Are you planning on a natural birth? I've totally talked myself out of it and i think i'm going to opt for a section. I'm not scared of labour at all, well i wasnt when it was just the one but now it's 2 i'm worried about getting baby 2 out and having to have forceps, or worse case having to have a section for baby 2. My minds all over the place!!

Attachments

• Scan of Scan 7w2d.jpg
    Scan of Scan 7w2d.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9
im planning on vaginal with an epidural, particularly as both are head down.. but.. im more than happy to switch to section if there is any problem. i dont have my heart set on anything other than healthy babies

I turned 19 weeks on sunday- here's my 19w bump!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/2F47C636-FC71-48E8-99A8-36DF7176D3E0-244-0000001FAD0B28FF.jpg

I'm looking forward to knowing that i'm feeling my babies as i might be feeling them now i just cant be sure! It'll be so good when you can feel them from the outside, my partner doesn't really rub my belly very often n i wish he would!! I'm hoping once they start moving he'll have his hands on my tummy more often. I know i cant keep my hands off it!!

ttc1soon - i'm still in the nice bump stage where i've not got anyone on my bladder or anything else, i've got all that fun to come!!! Are you planning on a natural birth? I've totally talked myself out of it and i think i'm going to opt for a section. I'm not scared of labour at all, well i wasnt when it was just the one but now it's 2 i'm worried about getting baby 2 out and having to have forceps, or worse case having to have a section for baby 2. My minds all over the place!!

I am going to try for vaginal with an epidural if baby A is head down. My ob says I have until 32 for her to flip and if she doesn't then we will talk about a c-section. She said only A has to be head down, she said that if B isn't she can go in there and turn him however he needs to be. If I need a c-section I won't be too upset but I want to go vaginally if possible just because it will be easier to heal and I want to experience a vaginal birth. I have heard twin vaginal births are often easier than singletons because the babies are usually smaller. My husband doesn't rub my belly much unless they are moving a lot. He loves when he can feel and see them moving.

I turned 19 weeks on sunday- here's my 19w bump!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/2F47C636-FC71-48E8-99A8-36DF7176D3E0-244-0000001FAD0B28FF.jpg

Looking good hun!!:winkwink: Your bump is super cute!!! :flower:

25 week bump! We took a few maternity pictures since I had my hair done for free and actually looked good and not just tired and lazy haha.

Attachments

• 23339_10151365464051591_1491378337_n.jpg
    23339_10151365464051591_1491378337_n.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 408757_10151365463976591_2123584247_n.jpg
    408757_10151365463976591_2123584247_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 46
33 Weeks! Cant believe how quickly the last few weeks gone by! Hope all you lovely ladies are keeping well xxx

Attachments

• 33 Week Bump.jpg
    33 Week Bump.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
I really need to take a picture... I feel so huge! I only measure 6 weeks ahead right now but look very big. Can not imagine how big I'm going to be in 10 weeks!

My 10 Week Twin Baby Bump...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/10weeks01-21-13_zps7f00db64.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->