Twin bumps??

Great bumps ladies! You are all looking great. :flower:

Here's my 32 week bump pic a few days late. I honestly can't believe how difficult it is do so simple things lately. Walking has even become a challenge. :wacko:

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 34
Great bumps ladies! You are all looking great. :flower:

Here's my 32 week bump pic a few days late. I honestly can't believe how difficult it is do so simple things lately. Walking has even become a challenge. :wacko:

You look great hun, but WOW, your bump is big!!:haha::winkwink:I can imagine how uncomforatble you must be. I am already uncomfortable with my belly as big as it is right now, so I can only imagine how tuff it gets towards the end!! You don't have that much further to go though hun. How have you been feeling?:flower:

wow i feel tiny =) i can see why you are having so much more trouble than me. gorgeous though

Thanks ladies! Yeah I'm feeling massive! It;s hard to imagine what I'll look like in another month. You should see me trying to get out of bed. :rofl: Hubby wakes up and says "are you ok?" "Yeah just rolling over." :dohh:

Other than the aches and pains I'm doing pretty good. Just very sore hips and pelvic pain. I need to ask what I can do about this but I assume there is nothing I can do. With almost 9 lbs of baby in there pain is to be expected though.

Seeing your picture makes me scared of how uncomfortable I am probably going to become. lol. I am only 27 weeks and already getting uncomfortable when I have to go out and do things for long. Last night I had to sleep really awkwardly because I forgot my morning heartburn pill and my evening one hadn't kicked in yet and so this morning I hurt so bad and I went grocery shopping and half way through my back was aching so bad I almost started crying. My husband was taking his sweet old time picking stuff out until he saw my eyes started to water up and then it only took us like 10 minutes to go through the rest of the store. lol

heh this is a view from below my mom took cause she looked up and was like OMG... this was 34 and a few days (tomorrow is my next weekly shot)

Attachments

• photo(24).jpg
    photo(24).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 31
Hey First Time, i'm thinking i'm pretty small like you too but i think thats the beginning and we'll blossom in these next weeks...i'm sure this small bump wont stay for long, i still look like i'm only carrying one!

DrSquid, your bump amazes me everytime you post pics!

I weighed myself today and i seem to be putting on sooo much weight!! I dint reallt put any weight on in my first 14 weeks as i was so sick but since 24th Dec which is roughly around when the bump started growing, i've put on 17lbs!! In the last 11 days i've put 8lbs on!! The thing is i'm not getting fatter anywhere else apart from the bump so i know it's not fattness but WOWWWW!! I only started off at 120lbs so this is so much!! I read you should put on about 1.5lbs a week but i am certainly beating that!

Wow MrsC, that's a big belly and you have such a tiny body that it sticks too! I laughed, 'just rolling over' hahaha. YOu poor thing. I hope you all manage your discomfort, eye on the prizes, beautiful, lucky lucky ladies!!!!

Hey First Time, i'm thinking i'm pretty small like you too but i think thats the beginning and we'll blossom in these next weeks...i'm sure this small bump wont stay for long, i still look like i'm only carrying one!

DrSquid, your bump amazes me everytime you post pics!

I weighed myself today and i seem to be putting on sooo much weight!! I dint reallt put any weight on in my first 14 weeks as i was so sick but since 24th Dec which is roughly around when the bump started growing, i've put on 17lbs!! In the last 11 days i've put 8lbs on!! The thing is i'm not getting fatter anywhere else apart from the bump so i know it's not fattness but WOWWWW!! I only started off at 120lbs so this is so much!! I read you should put on about 1.5lbs a week but i am certainly beating that!

Yeah it will probably just POP one day without you noticing! I felt small until like 22/23ish weeks and then it seemed to double every week and now I feel huge. (Although I still get the occasional comment about being small when people hear it is twins but before EVERYONE said that to me) I also had hardly any weight gain early on and now weight gain is not an issue. I am up 25ish pounds.

im up 39 lbs as of today. boy (who is B) was breech yesterday and then back to vertex by today. crazy.. for the first time they are measuring behind dates. A is 5lbs 2 oz and B is 5lbs 3 oz. so gained less than half a pound each in a month. but ob was fine with it.

This is me at 34 and 35 weeks! I think its dropped...what do you think? Im hungry all the time too at the mo so think my stomach has more room. Not sure if thats a good thing or not as i've already gained 2 stone! Not much longer now :happydance: xxx

Attachments

• 34 Week Bump.jpg
    34 Week Bump.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 35 Week Bump.jpg
    35 Week Bump.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 41
Hey Kelly, to me you havent dropped by much hun and when I did my bump was way down low for several weeks. Maybe one of your guys has changed position and freed up more room high up? Btw, bit creeped out by the hooded figure in the top right of your pic - please tell me it has a rational explanation!? :shock: lol xx

Yeah my lil lady who was previously transverse across the top has dropped down breech in a ying yang shape with her brother so that may explain the shape change! And the hooded figure in the 2nd pic is my son lol, he was just about to go out the front door and was covering his face as he knew i was taking a pic! Didn't realise i'd caught him in it haha x

You look like you dropped a bit. I was sure I did one day last week (which is when the boy went breech). At the Ob I went from 44 weeks back to 42 so... Guess I dropped a bit. Today is one of those days when I look in the mirror and say wtf, what happened over night

My first twin bump post at 13wks....... Is this a normal size bump I think I look huge for my first! Seems to have a mind of its own lol grows like crazy xx

Attachments

• hG9EqWe.jpg
    hG9EqWe.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 32
Its a lovely bump GemmaG :) Mine was about the same at your stage. Although don't assume you'll end up the size of a planet because I didn't, despite getting big quickly x

heres my twin bump at 10, 14, 16, 17, and 18 weeks.. still only a tiny bump though :cloud9:View attachment 557607

View attachment 557609

View attachment 557611

View attachment 557615

View attachment 557617

I saw your thread worrying about your size, you bump is a lot bigger than mine was at your stage, you really can't use your size for reference on the size of the babies, at least not early on. The picture in the gray shirt was me at 17 weeks, it was when my bump started to be a little noticeable. At 15 weeks the blue shirt I was noticing changes but no one else could. Today (purple shirt) I am 28 weeks and even though sometimes I feel huge I don't think I look it too much, I am up just over 25lbs and measuring 30 weeks. (Also for reference I am only 5 foot tall so I have a pretty short bump).

15weeks.jpg
17 weeks.jpg
28 weeks.jpg

22 weeks
Dirty mirror was DS not me, honest :haha:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/AA641130-C1E3-4167-B870-F9B0E9254555-5836-0000075B1C815393_zpsab3ecda2.jpg

I saw your thread worrying about your size, you bump is a lot bigger than mine was at your stage, you really can't use your size for reference on the size of the babies, at least not early on. The picture in the gray shirt was me at 17 weeks, it was when my bump started to be a little noticeable. At 15 weeks the blue shirt I was noticing changes but no one else could. Today (purple shirt) I am 28 weeks and even though sometimes I feel huge I don't think I look it too much, I am up just over 25lbs and measuring 30 weeks. (Also for reference I am only 5 foot tall so I have a pretty short bump).

View attachment 562613
View attachment 562609
View attachment 562621[/QUOTE]

Your bump is lovely. Thanks for replying.. it put my mind a little more at ease :hugs: i have my 20 week scan tommorow morning.. wish me luck =) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->