Twin bumps??

I hope I look that good! I'll post a 12 week bump this weekend!

Sooo in love with my bump today! I've felt huge for weeks, but today i actually feel lovely :blush:

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/173resize_zps0f9339a7.jpg

my bump at 26 weeks, getting heavy and uncomfortable but love it to bits ::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20140828_113353_1228215466.jpg
    IMG_20140828_113353_1228215466.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 12
Perfect bump Bizzibii xx

pinkie can't wait to see your bump xx

my 'almost 12 week' bump. I got my first "how far along are you? WOW!!" comment today, it hurt my feelings a little. I mean I didn't think my belly was THAT huge. And I'm only 5'3" so there just isn't anywhere for it to go but out!

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 8
looking wonderful Lanet!

Get used the comments hun, it does't get any better lol xx

Someone asked me a few weeks ago how far along I was, and when I said I was 29 or 30 weeks or something they were like "Wow, do you have a really big baby in there?". I just thought it was funny. I find the worst part is random people touching your belly, mostly it's been acquaintances and it freaks me right out.

My sister touched my belly without permission... i nearly punched her!! thankfully she is the only one, everyone else has asked first! She got the message the second time she tried it! So now - very annoying - talks in a silly voice to my belly :dohh: I actually told her today it's freaking weird and creepy and to stop it!

It's only when she does it that it bothers me.... no idea why! But it does and i had to tell her! lol x

I knew i'd grown in a week :dohh: This bump just keeps on going! lol

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/18weekcompareresize_zps5e9065da.jpg

Wow you really did grow! Looking great!!!

last pic in the first trimester!!

Attachments

• photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks, yep scary growth for one week! :) Your look fab!! I love seeing these bumps growing :)

Bizzibii, hey hun!! Aww look at your bump! ! I love it.!! Hold on to your seat though , it's about to take off growing. Way more than you are now. . You'll see. I'm now 33 weeks and I'm 60% effaced, 1 cm dilated, and funneling. As bad as it sounds, I'm so eager for my water to break. I'm ready. Boys are 4 lbs 7 oz and 4 lbs 9 oz.

I'm really sorry to sort of hijack the thread... but can someone please tell me what they think about THIS??

This is 5 weeks...

[IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/2vvrzew.jpg[/IMG]

This is 6 weeks...

[IMG]https://i60.tinypic.com/xd7b7d.jpg[/IMG]

And this is 7 weeks (I have yet to take my 8 week pic, in 2 days)...
[IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/25ptpbm.jpg[/IMG]

Has anyone ever had a growing belly like this and it NOT be twins? I just can't fathom there not being more than one in there. My scan yesterday at 7w4d was "inconclusive" because there were some shadowy things running the length of the baby we could see clearly, like in behind this baby. In one sac. So many reasons to think it's twins... I've had the feeling it's twins since a few days after I got my BFP (8 days before AF was due) and I still don't have an answer. I'm desperate for some feedback on what others have been through in terms of early belly growth and weird ultrasound findings! Thx!

That is just the craziest thing, but honestly I don't even think twins would show that much so early! How many showdowy things did you see? Lol
At that point they are still tucked in so deep in the pelvis and the size of a grain of rice. I hope you get some answers soon!

This is baby number 5 for you isn't it? That makes a difference in how early you show according to most people. My friend looked 20 weeks pregnant and showed so early but it was baby number 5 and there was only one in there. :thumbup:

You could have two or more in there but until you have an ultrasound it's all guess work x Let us know the outcome :)

Yes, it is baby number five, and women tend to show earlier on for each pregnancy but that line would be drawn somewhere... plus even with my last one I didn't start showing til about 9 weeks, and not this big til at least 15 weeks. It just seems so crazy. I know they are still tiny at this point, but some people with twins apparently pop pretty early. It's just very confusing! My scan the other day showed that there could possibly be another one hiding behind this one.... and my midwife couldn't tell. it's just driving me nuts.

This is baby number 5 for you isn't it? That makes a difference in how early you show according to most people. My friend looked 20 weeks pregnant and showed so early but it was baby number 5 and there was only one in there. :thumbup:

You could have two or more in there but until you have an ultrasound it's all guess work x Let us know the outcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->