Twin bumps??

Congrats everyone looks amazing! Makes me miss my bump.

Awww, this makes me miss mine too!! My girls are 5 months old already, time flies!

Almost 29 week twin bump! Both are measuring about 3lb and are kicking away nicely. All is well so far apart from my iron levels, I have to take iron tablets now which give me constipation! So the laxatives are on standby. X

(Sorry pic is wrong way round!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 14
Thanks :hugs: I feel huge! Hoping to keep these babes in for as long as possible but everyday activities are much harder. I've borrowed FiL's 'grabber handle' from when he had his hip op, anything to save bending down as often! :haha:

I remember feeling so uncomfortable and so ready for the babies to be out, but now it's like I never felt that way and I just miss my babies being inside! I love them to death, but they are such a handful....so much easier to take care of inside! Lol! I do genuinely miss being pregnant, though...enjoy ever moment you can:)

14 weeks tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 12
An even better view of the bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful bump pics lanet and what a stunning location in the first! X

lots of growth the past 5 weeks!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 12
Certainly is! Great pics :happydance: If I can find a lens wide enough I'll do another at 32 weeks :haha:

My bump really sticks out after dinner, the top muscles feel so stretched! The dr said my uterus is really high yesterday, almost to my rib cage! At 17 weeks! Yikes! I guess being short doesnt help. I've also gained almost 30 lbs!!!! Already! Please tell me I'm not alone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 13
32 weeks :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141006_223423-1.jpg
    IMG_20141006_223423-1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 11
Great bumps ladies! Wish mine was as stretch mark free as yours bizzibii! X

That is a gorgeous glowing bump!!! I only hope I look that good!

Last weeks pic while on holiday in Ireland :)

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/ce0753ad-07d5-491a-bbd2-bf6fc35bbe08_zps6240ea9b.jpg

I was wondering when you would post another pic shells, looking good! Pinkie you should post a new one!

Thanks ladies :flower:

pinkie we need to see your bump :thumbup:

here's my 24 week not much difference at all

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/242resize_zps010b59da.jpg

Love the bumps bizz and lanet!

Shells, your bump is adorable and I thank you for speaking up in that thread :flower:

I just recently started taking bump pictures because I'm officially measuring bigger than I was when I was pregnant with my singletons. Should be fun to document to the end now but so far there isn't much different between my 26 and 28 that I can see either.

Attachments

• 26weeks.jpg
    26weeks.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 28weeks.jpg
    28weeks.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics