Twin bumps??

No just 1. I know it can happen but I'm always pretty trusting of the ultrasound when it shows just 1.

Well, here is 36 week twin bump shot! :happydance:

Babies have really dropped in the last few days I think. I'm ready to meet them now, everything is extremely hard work. We have a scan on Friday and should be given a date to be induced (if they don't appear by themselves beforehand!). I got on the scales yesterday and was shocked to learn I have gained 4 stone :wacko:

Final bits are being done to our house extension with carpets arriving today, just in time! Excited and nervous about sums things up now XX

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 16
Pinkie you look amazing!!! Don't worry about the 4 stone... i've gained that already and your 10 weeks ahead of me girl! I'll worry about getting that off when the time comes (done it before i can do it again!)

I can't imagine how difficult it is at 36 weeks i'm struggling like crazy already! Hopefully you will start off by your self before they have to induce you :)

I'll sort my 26 week pic out later if i get the chance x

Thanks shells xx. I've felt quite off for a few days now but today I'm starting to feel a bit better again. I'd got it into my head that it would be great if I could hang on for this week so that we can totally finish the house so maybe the babies know?!

Can't wait to see your bump pic too :happydance: xx

Pinkie you look great, what a fabulous bump, but that does look painful on the lower back, is it? I'm already having tons of low back pain at work. And I've already gained 30 lbs, not sure how that compares to stones...
I get nervous thinking about the discomforts ahead, but even more nervous about them arriving too early, so I'll take the discomforts!!

Thanks lanet, 30lb is just over two stone so right on track to be a similar size to me by 36 weeks! lower back ache has only just started. I'm sleeping propped up on pillows which helps but is very hard to get comfy for long. DH has to put my shoes and socks on and do my toenails now, bless him! Carrying twins is very hard but I wouldn't change it for the world! Xx

You're all doing amazing! Dont worry about the weight as long as you're eating healthy.

Congrats on 36W! Carrying twins isnt easy and going the distance is even more difficult. I delivered at 36W5D with no NICU and healthy weights so youre over the hump :)

Getting very big lol Has anyone else got a huge bum and thighs now too? lol :dohh:

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/264resize_zps1f05350e.jpg

You look fab! And yes, bum and thighs are much bigger these days although I think yours looks very trim xx

oh they are definitely not trim lol Long tops are my best friend lol

Looking good shells! And yes! Sometimes I feel like I'm either carrying one twin in the butt. Or one in each thigh;)

Pinky and Shells - great bumps.

Pinkie I am getting induced next week Friday ( 07. 11 ) . I shall be 37w3d by then and I do hope we can go straight home

I have been going every other day for CTG's and check ups ( very tiring ) and I do feel like I am ready to give birth. My bump is big and everything hurts . I've put on around 3 stones I guess. Hubby says I have lost weight from my bum and thighs( but I just recon my body looks smaller compare to the big bump )

Not long now then, only a week! I'm really hoping that they give me a similar date mid/end of next week as I'm really struggling too. Looking forward to getting to my scan tomorrow and getting some reassurance xx

Oh wow we will soon have more babies to coo over :flower: Hope everything goes smoothly for both of you when the time comes :)

10 more weeks and a few days for me.... not long :) x

Pinky - good luck tomorrow x
Shells - 10 weeks . Not long either. Enjoy it till you can . x

I have PGP now so it's already a real struggle with the pain, trying to remain positive and hopefully still enjoy these miracles til they are in my arms. Seeing Physio tomorrow hoping they can help xx

I have PGP now so it's already a real struggle with the pain, trying to remain positive and hopefully still enjoy these miracles til they are in my arms. Seeing Physio tomorrow hoping they can help xx

so sorry to hear that - I feel your pain. I've had that too and now its only worse. My doctor told me it's normal so I have never done anything about it but now regretting not seeking any physiotherapy.

You girls are getting so close. I can't wait to be there but at the same time I'm afraid.
Shells I really hope they can do something for the pain, that sounds miserable.
Ok I feel like my belly is too big. I feel like I look 8 months and it scares me. Can it be too big? Only 20 weeks 4 days here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
I feel like I probably should have been more active in this section/thread this pregnancy. I'm 36+4 with B/G twins. My c-section is set for next Tuesday at 37+1 FOUR days from now! I'm simultaneously more than ready and really excited to really nervous and not ready at all! Haha. I'm mostly scared of the actual c-section and I'm hoping 37 weeks is good enough and babies are healthy and we can avoid NICU. I was originally set for a c-section at 38 weeks, but I've been having blood pressure issues and there is some concern about my daughter's size as compared to my son. At the 32 week growth scan he was in the 88th percentile and she was only in the 33rd percentile. Those two things combined led my docs to push up the c-section a week. I'm honestly just glad I made it this far but it still feels early! I cannot believe in a few short days my DH and I will go from just the two of us plus our dog to a family of four! It's mind boggling.

Anyway, hope you don't mind if I join you as a late joiner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->