Twin bumps??

Hi there ladies,

I have been stalking for a while and now have the courage to join in and post. Im 35 weeks with MoDi twins concieved naturally following 2 miscarriages, I also have an 18 yr old daughter. This pic was taken at 34 weeks when i actualky got dressed at left the house as I usually live in my pyjamas in one spot on a very messy couch. Im due to have a cesarean in 2 weeks time due to low lying placenta in front of babies head and number 2 being transverse.

I love reading this forum and Wish you all the best with your deliveries. Xxx

Attachments

• 20141124_034723.jpg
    20141124_034723.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 16
Sorry... im not sure why the pic is sideways as its the correct way on my phone. . Sorry

Hi and welcome! You're looking great and almost there!
I know I just posted but had to add this 25 week and 3 days belly measuring 34 weeks today!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
Lovely bumps ladies :thumbup:

measuring 42 weeks...

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/312resize_zpseef2636c.jpg

42 weeks wow!!! You really don't look it, I think ive asked but how tall are you? You're looking good!

I'm 5'5" so average height - i still have room to go up as well apparently! lol I have grown 4cm in 3 weeks! Will be interesting to see what they estimate the weights to be next week (10th) At the last scan i didn't pay much attention to the amniotic fluid measurements until midwife said they both have lots of fluid.... i have 80mm and 78 mm - apparently that is the top end of normal before becoming an issue!

Do you mean you have room to go up near your rib cage? I dont think I do, when she was measuring she had her fingers right at my sternum! I'm 5' 3" so a little on the short side.
With dd I had borderline high amniotic fluid and it caused my water to break at 36 and 5. I started measuring ahead, had an ultrasound that discovered the fluid was the culprit and dd was born 10 days later.
My growth scan will be dec 15th.

Yeah when she was measuring she said i still had room to grow upwards so i assume thats what she meant - she was about 3 or 4 cm from under my bust lol

Will be interesting to see what if anything gets said at the next US about fluid - i will be mentioning it as it seems to be getting more each time since 20 weeks. Worries me that it can cause such big complications! x

ahhhh lovely bump ladies. I look like a deflated balloon now. bump is gone but lots of skin left :-(

My midwife kindly informed me last week i would likely need a tummy tuck afterwards :dohh: I had previously been a very large lady and lost a lot of weight, i've only just begun to stretch past the loose skin i had before and got my first pregnancy stretch marks.

I hope over time you tummy will shrink back x

I need a tummy tuck from having dd!! Lol

26 and 4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 11
Fab bump :)

Not sure how many more i will get to post so here is this weeks :)

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/324resize_zpsff3260a2.jpg

Shells yours looks so nice and compact! I feel like mine sticks out so far that I'll have to hold it up soon! But it makes me happy that babies are growing and that each passing week they have a better chance if born early.

it's very tight! lol Your bump looks lovely, mine is and always has been odd shaped lol yours is nice and round!

28 and 3.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 7
Looking lovely Lanet :)

think the next one i post will be the day of delivery! 18 days and counting :) x

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/346resize_zps5d0416b4.jpg

Wow I feel like you've grown! And I love that dress, is it maternity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->