Twin bumps??

lanet - you are not big at all - I thought the same at 20w and then the same each week after that ....

Missy - welcome . One of my babies is also smaller , I've had another growth scan 2 days ago but they could not measure much so I am going for CTG's every other day until the induction to make sure it is all good.

I have just come back from my appointment - they have checked my cervix. It was very painful and unpleasant . 2 cm dilated. my bump 36w3d. so ready to give birth .....

Attachments

• 20141031_124757-1.jpg
    20141031_124757-1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 42
Bizzibii Your bump really is amazing! Picture perfect :flower:

My first 3rd Tri pic :cloud9:

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/274sidefrontresize_zpsf5091ed6.jpg

Beautiful bumps! When does 3rd tri start?

some say 27 weeks, some say 28 weeks so i've hedged my bets and gone for the middle lol x

bizz - your bump is beautifully round!

shells - yay for third tri! You're looking fantastic!!!

lanet - your bump doesn't look too big at all! I felt the same way when I took pictures with maternity pants. I think it's the how the strip of fabric exaggerates the angle of the back that makes bump appear more dramatic than it is. I'd let hubs see my naked bump, but not dressed covered by the panel for that reason. Shoot for tunic length shirts in your pics and it'll seem like you've lost a good month or two in measurement size. I still feel like a whale but it seems to fool everyone else. Pair it with a good bra to lift the girls up and you'll look ready to walk a VS runway lol. (All that said in jest of course - you're gorgeous PERIOD and you're nothing short of a rockstar for carrying twins but I know how self conscience I am right now so anything I do to feel better about myself I never hesitate to share)

Afm - I hit 32 weeks Saturday and am really starting to feel it. Body, bones, bladder......the pressure and pain is certainly for the birds. Measured 41 weeks at my appointment today but we're still trucking along well with another negative fFN test under our belt so woot woot for that!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 32weeks.jpg
    32weeks.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 41
Thanks Messica. You are looking great, getting so close! Here's 22 week bump.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 12
Look at that skinny freaking mini! SEE!!!

Those pants are the devil I'm telling you. I'd rather the world see me squished into spanx than a pair of those suckers because I swear they are the most unflattering things on the planet to ones psyche lol

You are sooooo close to V-day. That's got to be a huge relief. I counted down the days those last couple weeks. I'm thinking of you and your babes!

Well thank you but I think it's the camera angle! Ha! I was only measuring 23 weeks at my 21 week appt so it wasn't as bad as I thought. She said I will start measuring bigger now.
Also, how do any of you have sex? I haven't been allowed for most of the pregnancy, but now that I've been given the all clear it's just sooo uncomfortable and I feel so unsexy! Is there a trick??

We've had sex twice the entire pregnancy. Once early on and once at like, 20 weeks. Not MY choice as I've been as randy as a teenage boy, but hubs is TERRIFIED of all the irrational things men tend to be terrified of.......that he's going to "poke" them, hurt them, hurt me, send me into labor, etc.

It is odd as heck that things are totally role reversed in our relationship as opposed to how you usually hear they go but I've been tolerant because it took us so long and so much to get here that I can't hardly blame him for being so scared.

Ive always thought my bump looks bigger covered up. thats why all my pics are " naked " . You girls look great

My Girls have arrived on Friday . Florence Aria at 18:31 4.6lb. and Matylda Lena at 18:49 5.7lb. We are still in the hospital but hoping to leave soon....

lovely bumps ladies :)

Bizziibii Congratulation on the safe arrive of your girls :) x

Everyone looks AMAZING!!! Enjoy every minute!!! It goes by way too fast!!! I miss my belly, but not what it left behind lol

Fundal measuring 38 weeks...

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/294resize_zpsfdfc60b6.jpg

Looking great shells! Here's my V day bump! Yay finally!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member