Twin bumps??

Aawww Daisy what a stunner! She is absolutely gorgeous

x

Well having looked at all the previous photos, I have come to the conclusion that you all look fab, and my 19 week twin boy bump looks pretty tiny and almost pathetic compared to everyone else ! :dohh:

I shall post a photo at the weekend, to celebrate being 20 weeks!!!! :happydance:

Well having looked at all the previous photos, I have come to the conclusion that you all look fab, and my 19 week twin boy bump looks pretty tiny and almost pathetic compared to everyone else ! :dohh:

I shall post a photo at the weekend, to celebrate being 20 weeks!!!! :happydance:

Are they your first? I honestly didn't think I got a proper bump till 17 weeks and these are babies 4&5 for me! Can't wait to see your bump next week x
Saw your post - meltdown - , 2 things congrats on your baby boys, boys are just fab and I'm having a constant meltdown and driving my hubby insane with lists and panics and questions

24 weeks! Yay for viabilty! Bump has gone back up high this week.

23 weeks on the left and 24 weeks on the right!

Attachments

• Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
oh wow..they did move up! LOL..silly babies always moving. You still look low..but not as low:)
Yeah for V-day for you too!

I have had ALOT of digs in my ribs this past week. Oh it hurts :cry::haha:

On the plus side i've got a 4d scan tomorrow! So excited :happydance:

22 1/2 week bump photos. I was busy this weekend, so they're a little late. I feel like I'm carrying low again...like with my DS. I'm currently up 33lbs :wacko:, but that's actually only 2lbs more than I was at this point last time. Also, you can see the beginnings of stretchmarks in the second photo on the lower part of my belly. They are small and faint, but being only 22 weeks, I have the feeling they are going to get much worse :( I know it's pretty much inevitable with twins, but it's hard, because I was so happy I pretty much avoided them with my DS (and I gained 55lbs with him!). Oh well. At least since it's my second pregnancy, I know that they do fade alot over time.

https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/22weeks3.jpghttps://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/22weeks2.jpg

Wow you both look great!! I know all about those rib digs!

I'm having issues with stretching too. I have old stretchmarks from DD1 and now they seem to be growing. The edges are very red and soooo sore :( and to top that off, I have some redness all across the lower part of my bump. Feels like tons of papercuts!!

22 1/2 week bump photos. I was busy this weekend, so they're a little late. I feel like I'm carrying low again...like with my DS. I'm currently up 33lbs :wacko:, but that's actually only 2lbs more than I was at this point last time. Also, you can see the beginnings of stretchmarks in the second photo on the lower part of my belly. They are small and faint, but being only 22 weeks, I have the feeling they are going to get much worse :( I know it's pretty much inevitable with twins, but it's hard, because I was so happy I pretty much avoided them with my DS (and I gained 55lbs with him!). Oh well. At least since it's my second pregnancy, I know that they do fade alot over time.

https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/22weeks3.jpghttps://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/22weeks2.jpg

Your bump is sooo stinking cute!!! Mine was massive and HUGE:dohh::haha:

I have a few marks on my belly button, where i use to have it pierced. I keep freaking out thinking my skin will just rip open there:( Nothing else yet, thank goodness...but my skin is so tight my belly is covered in veins.

Anybody else have very bad pains on top of belly..like in middle of rib cage but top of your uterus? Mine started hurting so bad last night I felt like I was going to throw up. No contractions with it. Just very sharp constant pain. I got it to go away after a little bitn then back a few hours later. It's been 3 1/2 hours now since last time it hurt..but i thought I was starting to get food poisening but I have eated a few times already and feel ok. Just wondering.

Apple you are looking great and don't worry about stretchmarks! They are not that bad once they fade. You couldn't really see mine with from DD once my belly went down. x

Twin boys..22+5 no signs of early labor:thumbup:
Strangers keep saying I look small or barely pregnant seriously how big do u expect me to be at almost 23wks? Prepregnancy size 1 115-120lbs

Attachments

• DSCN0810.jpg
    DSCN0810.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 23
Hi ladies....my 33 week bump pic. I think I hit a growth spurt.

As for the stretchies, after thinking Bio-Oil and I had won the race, I've had a few appear at the bottom of my bump :dohh:. Ah well, I guess its inevitable.

What's upsetting me is how much darker I have become!!!!! Talk about the "mask of pregnancy" :dohh:

Attachments

• Week 33.jpg
    Week 33.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 11
Loretta, Apple, Triplets and Isi you are all looking fab, Loretta I think your bump has lifted slightly.

Stretchies, I got all mine with my eldest, I was a single Mum and really comfort ate, and put 5 1/2 stone on. I never gained any extra with my next 2, and so far so good, but I think I might get one or two more. I would say, mine are 11 years old and barely noticeble now (when I'm not preggers) I will never wear a bikini again, but thats for a number of reasons :haha: I do suffer from this PUPPP PEP rash of pregnancy this time, and the rash mainly appears within my stretchies!

I am not going to bother posting my 23 week bump this week as only 2 days left, but will try and post my 24 week v day bump on saturday :happydance:

Peace I'm getting a 4d scan at the weekend your pics look superb.

Such Lovely bumps!!! Im 17weeks sat and only wen I lay down do i really notice? is this okies? I have gotta bit of a belly on me tho is that why this would be??

Looking great, girls!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

@Isi - your bump looks so FULL! Gorgeous! Do you find the Bio-Oil stinks? My stepsister says it smells like ass! :rofl: And Im sure you wont even notice the stretchies a few months pp - I seemed to get them worse than this time around (even though theres still time) when I was pregnant with my son and they became hardly noticable, so Im trying not to even look for them this time around :winkwink:

and @Triplets - You look great!! And I definitely wouldnt say that you look small at all - I looked even smaller than you at 23 weeks!

Wow ISi you look great at 33 weeks. And triplets...you too look FABOO! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->