Twin bumps??

I'm not going to pack anything until 24 weeks, I'm not particularly supersticious, but.....

I was at a twins club meeting last night discussing birthing stories, and one thing that really came out, was how hungry the mums had been after giving birth especially if breastfeeding, and that they were having to buzz midwives for extra toast. So I will defo be packing some snack bars, crisps etc..., so I can get munchies if I need them.

Miss Melly and Windbloom fab pics x

I can tell you from experience that I was starving while at the hospital after having them...for the 4 days I was there. Thank goodness the hospital had unlimited room service included so I could eat as much as I wanted to and they would bring it to the room. There was a whole menu to chose from, it was so nice

Took a bumpy pic tonight. Not the best quality but oh well. Not too much change I think.

27 weeks
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/karmic_serenade/IMG-20110928-00342.jpg

And 28 :)
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/karmic_serenade/IMG-20111006-00416.jpg

Agree with loretta i can spot a difference, looking good x

I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow! I cant believe it!

Attachments

• IMAG0097.jpg
    IMAG0097.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 33
Peace, one thing I have notices is our backs...how curved in they look...all of us twin moms! You can tell we got some baby weight in our fronts by how bad our backs look:( I know mine is killing me all the time.

That's always my main complaint and why I can't get comfy in ANY position!! My back always hurts :( there's a lot pulling it I guess lol

Wow daisy you have grown too, beautiful bump. How is the bed rest going?

it's awful! I hate laying here...in fact I think it makes it worse. Hubby did buy me a book on Preemies to read while sitting here...just in case we have to deal with this. I would rather be prepared than blind sided by an early baby in the NICU. I have a few friends whose babies have ended in the NICU, so I talk to them as well. Daytime tv is awful too. But on a good note, I am doing this to keep my babies healthy! I miss my daughter who is with grandparents, it's a huge help..but I miss her smile so much!
I go back to doctors in a week and hopefully the will put me on light bedrest and I can at least get up and do a few things around the house:)
sorry i just went on a little rant..can you tell I am not enjoying this at all:) LOL

Aww glad you're getting your rest in. Great to have the grandparents to help with DD. Its sooo hard for me to stay in bed too. By the end of the day, I ache and am so restless n moody lol. But like u say. Its for healthy babies!! You are lookin great tho :)

Daisy you look amazing and every week those babies are getting healthier and healthier. Sorry you miss your little girl so much. I really hope i don't have to go through what you are :nope:

You and Peace are doing amazing though :hugs:

OMG PLB & Daisy!! Absolutely gorgeous bumps!

You both look amazing!

xx

Daisy, i'm sorry you are so down, feel free to rant. I think we all hate the idea of bedrest, and our little ones are the same age and i know how much i would miss him, keep going, it will all be worth it in the end x

well, I got Olivia back tonight..since hubby is home for the holiday weekend. He will go back Tuesday. I feel complete again! She screamed "Hi MOMMY" when she saw me. it made me feel so good:) I missed her so bad:( She may be a HUGE handful, but I love seeing that sweet smile. Hopefully this will make bed rest a little easier..until Tuesday when another grandparent will come a get her for the day.

I know we post pics of our bumps here, but just had to add a pic of my beautiful girl I missed so bad:)

Attachments

• DSC_0033-1.jpg
    DSC_0033-1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 10
Echo peace, she's gorgeous, no wonder you miss her, enjoy your weekend x

thanks girls:)

I like your new photo under your name Peace:) 4 Girls! WOW :)

I'm just hoping for you they will all share clothes(your 3 youngest)...otherwise....watch out:) I am just hoping my 2 girls will be happy with Target cloths and not Hollister clothes:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->