Twin bumps??

Looking great, girls!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

@Isi - your bump looks so FULL! Gorgeous! Do you find the Bio-Oil stinks? My stepsister says it smells like ass! :rofl: And Im sure you wont even notice the stretchies a few months pp - I seemed to get them worse than this time around (even though theres still time) when I was pregnant with my son and they became hardly noticable, so Im trying not to even look for them this time around :winkwink:

and @Triplets - You look great!! And I definitely wouldnt say that you look small at all - I looked even smaller than you at 23 weeks!

Thanks hun. LOL at Bio-Oil smelling like ass :haha:. I've been using it so long, I hardly notice the smell anymore (I've used it for years with my night cream, to balance my complexion). Frankly it just smells like oil to me though.....no real smell. Gosh, I do hope the stretchies fade away though. Not sure I want to add lines to my already pudgy belly :)

i must have the good flavor bio oil, mine smells like coconuts, not ass :) lol

29 weeks!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/karmic_serenade/IMG-20111011-00450.jpg

Peace your bump is looking gorgeous, can't belive you have 1 more week to 30! This sounds silly but it never seems a week since your last pic, then i realise another week has gone for me too, these babies will be here before we know it!

Great bumps, ladies!!!!

Apple- You have the perfect outtie belly button! It's so cute!!

Isi- The strechies under the belly are the sneaky ones! With my DS, I thought I had won the war too, but then I dared to use a mirror to see down there. DOH! :haha:

Okay... I'm feeling brave, so here's my first twin bump pic on this thread. This is from today, so that makes it 16+3. (Sorry about making you look up into my armpit. :haha:)

Attachments

• 16+4.jpg
    16+4.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 9
Wow! PLB Isi, triplets, Daisy! You are all looking gorgeous!

Wondertwins - If anybody looked at your armpit first rather than your awfully cute bump then they need a brain transplant!

I'm having a mental block at the mo! I cannot for the life of remember how many weeks I am! Good job I have my ticker below!

I started to use the bio oil last night, my belly button is so stretched & flat!

Alwilan - just a little congrats for your milestone tomorrow honey.. <3 I'm not far behind! (I think lol!)

I love this thread more than any other on this website.

Mel xx

Wondertwins it took me ages to pluck up the courage to post my bump - aren't we silly x Your bump looks so cute and gorgeous, but definately pregnant its hard to believe if it is like our ones it will grow grow grow now :happydance:

Love this thread too!!!

Alwilan, congrats on V day! Xx. I know what you mean about it not seeming like a week has passed. Wasn't I JUST posting my 12 week tummy?! Lol

They'll be here so very quick. My baby turns 1 tomorrow (well today..the 15th) and I just can't believe it!! Its quite bittersweet.

Wondertwins, you look fab!!!Xx show that bumpy off :)

Can't believe I'm 33 and a half weeks already!!! Only 4 weeks Tuesday until my booked caesarean - the day can't come soon enough now - seriously uncomfortable!!!
[IMG]https://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i350/beckyboobump/S8303802.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i350/beckyboobump/S8303814.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i350/beckyboobump/S8303813.jpg[/IMG]

here are my 29 week photos..when I went to doctor, belly was only 4 weeks ahead...so I am slowing down.I had been 7 weeks ahead at all my other visits

Attachments

• IMAG0118.jpg
    IMAG0118.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0120.jpg
    IMAG0120.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 13
Daisy and Becky you are both looking fab, really beautiful bumps, the next lot of babies aren't too far away :happydance:

Thank you for all the V Days congratulations. It has never felt like such a milestone in my previous pregnancies, but I feel really happy and proud of myself and my daughters.

Below is a pic of my 24 week bump, and 2 pics of my beautiful girls. We had a 4d scan today, I don't get the proper photos till monday but these are a couple I snuck on my mobile. Twin 1 first, followed by Twin 2. Twin 1 was being far more accomodating showing us her gorgeous face. They also estimated weights at 1lb8oz and 1lb7oz respectively - which I thought were quite good. Also I have been hoping for a natural delivery and the girls have been breech/transverse until now, but Twin 1 was moved head down, I know its early days, but at least a possibility x

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Twin 1 24 Weeks.jpg
    Twin 1 24 Weeks.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Twin 2 24 Weeks.jpg
    Twin 2 24 Weeks.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 5
Luving the picccys :thumbup: are any of you plus size with twin bumps wen did u show? and start feeling kicks? :flower:

Everyone looks fabulous, I have attached some pics of me at 22-23 weeks.
It really does depend on what i wear, some days i look huge!! Others I don't feel so much like a hippo! LOL :haha:

Attachments

• P1160215.jpg
    P1160215.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 14
  • P1160212.jpg
    P1160212.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 14
  • P1160200.jpg
    P1160200.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13
Luving the picccys :thumbup: are any of you plus size with twin bumps wen did u show? and start feeling kicks? :flower:

I don't know what is considered a plus size, but i was about a stone overweight and in size 12_14 uk clothing, i felt flutters at 14 weeks and proper kicks about 20 weeks, i haven't put on weight as quickly this time, so I'm hoping its mainly the girls, but I've not been dieting, i think it is just coz i was a bit overweight when i started. So far i have put on about a stone and a quater-half ish.

Busymom, i know what you mean my bump changes shape regularly i feel huge sometimes and quite small at other times, great bump pics though

25 week bump pics! (a day early)

Attachments

• Photo 7.jpg
    Photo 7.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread