Twin bumps??

I just read today that if identicals split within the 1st 3 days then they can have seperate sacs and placentas!!! I'm having two boys, wonder if they are identical or fraternal??? There is no history of twins at all in my family.. Guess we'll see when they come out!

Thats what the drs told me arj, said there is a 30% chance that they could still be identical if the split happened very early on, and as i'm having 2 boys too will have to wait until they are born to find out! x

got weighed today, im 9stone 10 now. so looks like im putting on an average of 3lb a fortnight. in total ive put on 20lb and im 21 weeks so im impressed with it as im heading for the 24lb before 24wks.

Oh good work! I have gained 25lbs in 21 weeks so Im obviously hitting my mark and then some!!! (I only started gaining weight around 12 weeks!!) :shock: Hope it starts slowing down, Im gaining 3lb a week!

i started gaining at 10wks so i think were feeding these twins well. the way i see it the more i put on the more they get. thankgod so far it hasnt touched my ass.

I gained 20 pounds in 20 weeks and my doctor was like wow that is a lot!! :shrug: My regular OB says I should gain 30-40 with twins and high risk said 40-50. So far at 31 weeks I gained around 40. I'll find out friday exactly what I gained.

Yea see you are fine, me on the other hand..... My ass is getting larger and larger and my dh LOVES it (?????) where I like having a small bum! What is your height?

im a little 5ft 3 and a half-cant forget the half. oh is 6ft 4.
everyone is commenting on how small my frame is for my big bump. but i was very big with finn so i wasnt expecting to be small this time round.

ive just read something that says for a twin pregnancy to gain 35 to 45 lbs in total, most in the first half as this fat is stored to feed the babies later on. it says that it is healthy and good to put on weight with multiples as as they tend to come ealy they need all the fat they can get in order to bulk up

girls---keep scoffing!!! were doing well!!!

I gained 30lbs exactly...mostly at the end. I was so sick at the beggining and my dr told me to drink milkshakes to try and gain weight lol my boys were 6lbs and 6lbs10oz at 37 weeks so I guess I gained enough! My dr told me that as long as the babies are growing not to worry about low weight gain :D

I am 5'5 at started out at 132ish lbs. 61.3kgs in NZ terms :) I hate gaining weight but only because I know Ill have to diet later on after babies etc, and dieting sucks. Im not a naturally thin person, I am naturally muscular so have a tendancy to get fat really easy if left to my own devices! (as you can see by my weight gain) and in real life I have to bust my ass weighing every day and dieting and jogging and going to the gym just to stay normal.

That was me last week (profile pic) at 20 weeks, so Im not really fat or anything just a lot larger than I am normally and feeling it if im on my feet for a few hours. Happy to have healthy babies tho :)

How old are you fidgetsmammy?

im 30, 31 in october.
i do not look it though. but i bet i do after these are born.
twin 2 keeps kicking the same place and when finn puts his hand on she stops. madam!!!!

I have gained 28lbs, i have gone from 8-5lbs to 10-5lbs in 25 weeks i was a little worried but i see i am not alone and it looks to be pretty much normal to be gaining so much. I think it probably looks worse on me because i am only 5ft 2 so my arse looks huge, i hate it, but it will be so worth it when my little girls arrive he he xx.

35 weeks! still hanging in there despite how huge and uncomfortable I am right now.

Attachments

• 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 33
35 weeks! still hanging in there despite how huge and uncomfortable I am right now.

Nice! I hope I carry like that at the end. Your bump looks big but really even, not all hanging off like some poor ladies on here! Not long now!!!!

hey, i hope this work! i tried to post a pic up on thursday, but it kept saying size too large, when its the same as all the pics i have posted before! very strange!!
i hope its not gone too small the picture!!!

anyways this my 34 week twin boy bump! i am nearly 35 weeks! well in 3 days! so i will post my 35 week on then!!!

loving everyones bump though:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 34weeks.jpg
    34weeks.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 61
Chloe - Wowwee! I still can't get over how everyones bumps are so different! We are close in gestation yet so different. You must of had really great muscle tone or something beforehand cos you and your bump are looking pretty good!

My bump feels like it dropped a bit today, it feels oddly strange. I had a huge drop back at 29 weeks and feels like that again!

Thanks Arj :) I'm sure your bump will look great too!

Chloe - Wowwee! I still can't get over how everyones bumps are so different! We are close in gestation yet so different. You must of had really great muscle tone or something beforehand cos you and your bump are looking pretty good!

My bump feels like it dropped a bit today, it feels oddly strange. I had a huge drop back at 29 weeks and feels like that again!

Thanks Arj :) I'm sure your bump will look great too!

thanks hunni:hugs::hugs: my stomach has always been really really flat! my weight usually goes to my hips and legs!!! lol!! not sure how it will be after my c section though...!!!

it is lovely all the differences in bumps though!!! and cant believe some of us are due in ... well not long!!! ahh! excited though!!!! :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:kiss:

You girls are looking awesome!! I hope you are feeling ok... not very long left for a couple of you! I'm so glad to see some updated pics here, as I was just thinking we need some updates. :) I will post my 15 week belly tomorrow... anyone else have a new pic to add here?!

I will put my 22 week bump on today :) When I've had my coffee and changed out of my robe and slippers :D

I usually do one every Thursday! So I'll post my 35 week one in a few days:)
Can't wait to see ur bump :) xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->