Twin bumps??

chloe you are making me so jealous. love yr belly button mind!!

do u waddle yet? i do. but only as the day gets on and im more tired.

got scan tomorrow to check growths.

chloe and zepher are u scared yet? your very close to those babies bein in yr arms.

im 22 wks 1 day, does it go fast from now onwards??

I post mine on a Monday so next week :p

Yeah I am terrified! The past few days things have got really rough on the sleeping and pain front, I was handling it barely before and now I am struggling a bit. The lower backache is the worst so I am so eager for these aches and pains to just be over! But then I don't think the reality of having two babies has sunk in at all, not until I see them both. I still can't get my head around two babies being in there and it freaks me out and I am so nervous cos it could be any time now! Holding out as best I can till 37 weeks though.

I really am looking forward to being able to breathe eat, go to the bathroom and sleep like a normal person again! Ohhhh that is going to feel great.

About the time going fast, yeah it flew for me! up until about a week ago now its slowing down, my days seem to drag.

In the day time I look foward to having the twins out, then at nights when I feel really tired I am glad that they are inside getting fed by the placenta not my boobs lol, a lot easier!!
Still most of the time impatient tho!
Getting my next scan on the 27th April at the hospital, looking forward to that to see babies and check progress!

I do waddle sometimes!!! Lol!! My hubby noticed the other day whilst at tescos!

I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!! I'm not nervous at all, actually maybe a little but just cos I want them to be healthy n still a bit scared of c section recovery! Other than that I can't wait to
Hold my boys n look after them!!!

I've still to feel any symptoms other than weight gain n bump! So I'm grateful for that, think I'd be finding it very hard. When I first found out I was expecting twins I thought by now I'd be huge and not being to move etc! But I guess everyone really is different. :-/ maybe my second pregnancy (can't blv I'm thinking about next one!! Lol) will be harder!

Arj- how exciting!!scan in a few weeks!!! How many weeks will u be by then?

For me 21weeks till 26 went slowish!! After that not sure where the weeks have gone!!!!!!! Think it was about 1 month went slow!!

Big hugs for everyone!!!!!

I got my next scan on the Monday! They will give my date for c section! Woop woop xxxxxxxx

ive got scan this morning, dying to see them.

have any of you got stuck on sofa yet?? i do it all the time.

and the baby brain has well hit, i told finn to stop messing and eat his breakfast yesterday, he was eating ice cream after his lunch. he just laughed at me.

i feel like time is going slow but my wks are going fast. if thats makes sense.

Awwww bet u can't wait!!! Let us know how scan goes!! Girls will look very cute I bet!!!

Lol, not stuck in sofa yet!! But It takes me longer to get up if I'm laying down on them I think!!

Lol, finn must find it so amusing ur baby brain!! I def have baby brain going on for months!!!! The stuff I come out with are just so silly sometimes!!

Time will go fast! Never thought I'd get to 35weeks!!! I'll. E 35 in a matter of days!!!!

Xxxxx

Aw. You ladies all have the most beautiful bumps!! Just learned we are expecting triplets, but it's still very early so we shall see how they fare. Here are my 6 & 7 week bumps (mind you they are mostly bloat and I took the pics at the end of my "day."):

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/6c696ab1.jpg https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/801d09b8.jpg

Massive congrats!! Wishing you all the best in ur pregnancy xxxxxx

That is amazing you feel so great at 34 weeks!!!! My friend just had a c-section a week ago (she had triplets) she looks amazing and feels great. Isn't even on pain medication. I told her anything prob feels better than carrying 3 babies lol but that make me relax about a possible c-section.

I have not been so lucky with escaping pain. My entire body feels like it was hit by a truck. I can't stand, sit, lay down, or breathe without pain. It feels like I have broken ribs but I doubt I do. Keep thinking I am almost there, we are almost to the end and then I will meet my beautiful girls!!

wow triplets!!!!

well after spending ages waiting for my scan and then doing the weekly shop im home.

and the girls are good.

weighing at 527g and 561g from 345 and 346 2wks ago. so theyre doing well in my opinion.

one of them yawned while face on and it was so cute, seen her nostrils and chin.

back in two wks for next one.

oh and their both lying head down now. so i have four feet in my ribs-ha ha.

wow triplets!!!!

well after spending ages waiting for my scan and then doing the weekly shop im home.

and the girls are good.

weighing at 527g and 561g from 345 and 346 2wks ago. so theyre doing well in my opinion.

one of them yawned while face on and it was so cute, seen her nostrils and chin.

back in two wks for next one.

oh and their both lying head down now. so i have four feet in my ribs-ha ha.

Wow that's a good growth! Glad things are going well :)
I have my scan in 2 weeks too, it says on the form "be prepared to wait up to two hours at the hospital".. :wacko: and the time is at 12:20 then an antenatal appt at 3:30! As if I dont have anything else to do but spend all afternoon at the hospital! Then again, Im not complaining, its checking on babies and its free so im happy.

Hi WTBmyBFP! Welcome to the multiples forums! Yay triplets! I just read your long saga of ttc, what a rough time you have had! It seemed like everything was against you, but here you are now with an instant family inside! Happy and Healthy pregnancy to you!

Lol I went through an awful stage where I would try get up and my arms and legs would be flailing everywhere and OH said it reminded him of a turtle stuck on its back. I do get stuck often now but I ask for help rather than thrashing about everywhere haha

arj - Two hours? We never got any warning like that on our forms at all and never had to wait too long thank goodness, though some of the scans take ages! one of mine round 24 weeks took over an hour. My last one took over an hour and a half cos one of my babies (almost always the girl) doesn't co operate. I hope you dont have to wait too long.

Here's some pic my brother took yesterday at 22 weeks :)

I know they're a bit 'poser', hes just learning to take good photos and edit them etc and wanted to practice on me :)

Attachments

• Me two.jpg
    Me two.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Me four.jpg
    Me four.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Me lying down.jpg
    Me lying down.jpg