Twin bumps??

I was looking thru this thread last night, there are some ladies on here that look very similar to us at 23 weeks Fidgetsmammy, and at the end they didnt get TOOOO huge, but definitely double what we are now!! (scary huh)!

LOL!! I looked at your 16 weeks and think we are pretty close in size... I think I'm a bit bigger than what it looks like in the pics... But I swear, I doubled from last week!! so I know you are right... now the growing begins!! Hope I find out today what they are!! :)

Your two bumps do look very similar! I hope I'm like all you guys and just look "all belly" too!!!

I just looked at my 16 week bump, I was pretty small back then too and thought I was huge! This was my 16 week, I think I had gained about 8 or so pounds

(at 23 weeks Im up 30lbs)!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9349.jpg
    IMG_9349.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 47
i popped into work yesterday and got told i look huge, and apparently so do my boobs, but i dont think they are, infact im qiute disappointed, i thought maybe double hormones would give me double size boobs. never mind eh.
ill get a new pic of the bump and post it.

2012-04-17 21.48.25.jpg

sorry they arent very good, my mirror is tiny.

Attachments

• 2012-04-17 21.46.24.jpg
    2012-04-17 21.46.24.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
Theyre a bit sideways.... You do look very similar to me, just a lot thinner in the body!

i dont know how to turn them round.. not good with technology. he he im in my pjs. excuse!!

last time i got weighed i was 10st 1lb, up from 8st 7lb at 10 wks. i try to get done weekly now,just to keep a check.

Hopefully this is my last photo!

Not quite 37 weeks but wanted to take it while I remembered, I feel like labour is very close!!

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 37
Wow Zephr that is one serious tummy! Definitely a nice round shape tho and not hangy offy like some poor ladies! Not long to go now!

Thanks :) I have been feeling really good the last couple of weeks actually. I mean tired and sore but when I look back to between 28 and 34 weeks this last part is so much easier! I felt sad this morning, like I'm just starting to enjoy pregnancy now its almost over, gunna miss my bump.

Had two false starts this week lasting 5 hours each, fingers crossed no more of those before the real thing!

my 36 week bump!!!!

next week i will do a last one before my c section! then i will do one a week after :)

cant believe next week i will meet my boys!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 36weeks.jpg
    36weeks.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 78
chloe u are looking fab!!!!

ive started putting the weight on my bum and thighs now. not much but i can tell its there. also i dont think my bump is growing anymore.
my son said they must be lying in my bum!!!!!!!

thanks hun!!!

dont worry my weight has also gone on my legs and thighs and bum!!!!! lol!!! but hey ho what can we do!!! lol! people dont seem to notice for some reason but i def have as my jeans wont go over my bum! i would understand my hips/bump but seeing as they they are very very tight around my legs and wont go past my bum, well they do if i struggle for a while! i def have put on weight everywhere else plus bump!

i weighed myself yesterday and i have put on 11kgs or maybe 12kgs, depending on my weight when i got preg! i will weigh myself next thursday before c section and when i get home!!! lets see!! i am not too bothered though!! i am so excited to eat all the things i havent been able to like goats cheese and chorizo etc! gonna tell mum to make me a massive baguette sandwich with everything i havent been able to eat in it and i will eat it after my c section!!!! lol! so excited about that too!! (and meeting my boys too;) )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ive still got 13 to 14 wks max left and im already dreaming of that bottle of wine chilling in the fridge, and ill be having a prawn mayo sarnie to with a jar of mussels. ummm!!!!!!!!

ive so missed wine this time round.

ive still got 13 to 14 wks max left and im already dreaming of that bottle of wine chilling in the fridge, and ill be having a prawn mayo sarnie to with a jar of mussels. ummm!!!!!!!!

ive so missed wine this time round.

i dont like prawn mayo :-/ but i do love muscles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wel i do love my wine!!! i am very excited about having my first glass of wine!! i will probs be very drunk of it!! lol! but i must say i didnt miss it till about 2 months ago now i do miss it now and again! i doubt it will be very appropriate though as soon as i have my c section to ask my hubby to get my fully loaded baguette and a large glass of wine instead of holding the babies!!! imagen if someone did that!!!!!!!!!!!! would be quite funny! concerning and worrying but none the less funny!!! haha!

i will be havign a nice glass as soon as i can and i am a bit settled at home etc though!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow 3 months is not that long hun!!! :kiss:

hopefully itll go quickly, it seems to be, like i cant believe im 24weeks on sunday-thats when they are viable isnt it?? obviously i do not want them out for a long time yet tho.

i still remember my 12 week scan like it was yesterday and that was nearly 12 weeks ago, so if the next 12 weeks go as quick as that ill be happy.

im feeling very tired again, im finding i have a couple of good weeks then slump again.

im not sleeping well on a night as im tossing and turning, get restless legs, and cant get comfy-and last night oh thought hed try it on in the middle of the night!! i tthink i can recall telling him to f off!!

cheek of him!!

it will go fast!! esepcially if its going fast!! wow 24 weeks on sunday! yeah thats when if (god forbide) your twins were to come they would do as much as they can to save them. but of course they will not come then!!!! you still have like u said 3 months!

time has been flying by these couple months!!!

think tiredness is the biggie one with multiples? i have been more tired these weeks, but for some reason i wake up at 6am everyday!! i cant help it! and i cant nap!!!!! so its prob my fault!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh i can nap, all day every day, but its not possible with a child, i try and get one when he is at school. this wk tho oh has done 12hr shifts so im feeling a bit like all i do is run around after him and a bit lonely stuck in the house on my own. hes out from 8.30til8.30. hes not meant to start til 12 but has recently got a managers post so is there more.
so by the time he gets in, everythin is done. and im knackered!!

ive had a nap today and feel a bit more awake. and for some reason these past few days ive drank LOADS and i mean loads. whats that about??

Chloe you are looking GREAT for twins! How are there two babies in there! I have already put on 14kgs, I think Im going to try and slow it down tho now (note the 'try') lol cos I dont want to be so huge that I cant even move at the end!
I will be 24 weeks a couple days after you FM, thats true about the 12 week scan, it really didnt seem that long ago! I am sleeping so well at the mo, my bed is like a cloud, I love it! lol I wont skite too much, it wont be long before Im tossing and turning and in pain all night I bet! ONE MORE WEEK Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG hurry up time, I wanna see your babies!!!!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->