Twin bumps??

My DH took some photos but my face looks terrible today so I took some only bump ones!
24 weeks, looking forward to my scan on Friday then next Wednesday my MW appt, will be interesting to see how much Ive grown!

Attachments

• IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1125.jpg
    IMG_1125.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 45
your bump is so cute!! I forgot again to get the camera out.. will try to remember tonight, or for sure in the morning!! I'm getting pretty antsy to find out what these two are... their heartbeats have been in the high 130's to low 140's- for several weeks now..but I think I felt my first kick-punch today!!! :happydance:

Oooh they may be two boys then...I might have to change my prediction! Mine were the same, sat around 136 a lot. :D
And I felt my 1st kick about 17+3... Yay you are just hitting the exciting part!

Hey arj, I don't know why you're so worried about looking fat - you are so slim and have such a neat, toned bump. It's much higher than mine was at 24wks, mine had already dropped quite low by then - I was convinced it meant early labour for me :( By the end it was like I had strapped a couple of bowling balls in a carrier bag to my stomach they we so low lol x

Thanks Lizzie, I guess it's just because 14 kg's s a lot of weight for me, I only gained 12.5 at full term last time round, and Im really feeling it, specially in my back and in my feet. I have a tendancy to carry large babies to full term, I'm just not a delicate flower type! Bit worried how big Ill get since every one is already telling me I look almost due!

This was me last time at 24 weeks with one baby (that's what I'm used to seeing at 24 weeks!!!!) then at full term, a very similar weight to what I am now but with a 9lb5oz baby in there!

Im just thinking if there's that much of a jump between 24 weeks and full term with ONE baby, then Im so totally screwed this time round, I wont even be able to walk!!!!!

(as you can see from my photos above, Im already looking more like I did at full term)

Attachments

• 24 weeks 004.jpg
    24 weeks 004.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 39 weeks 013.jpg
    39 weeks 013.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 73
Arj ive just bn conparing out bumps. Theyre exact the same. Shape and size. Ill post one tomorrow

Hi, this is my bump at 17w4d :))) :happydance:

Attachments

• pic=.jpg
    pic=.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 36
  • pic2=.jpg
    pic2=.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 31
Cute bump Zee! You've just hit the growth stage!
FM looking foward to seeing your bump!

Thank ARJ!!! im looking forward to my belly getting bigger!! :) its my first pregnancy and so im soooo excited to see my body change.. and i have to admit, I never thought that I would be this comfortable with my body when pregnant and I actually feel sexy naked!! I love it :)

How do you feel with you body?? You look amazing by the way :)

Here's my 17w2d photos~ Excuse the mess I am, I look a wreck! :) As well as my house behind me... we are redoing the carpet in the house!!

17 weeks.jpg
17 weeks1.jpg

just took this and got a big shock.cant believe how big i am!!!

2012-04-27 21.03.27.jpg

24wks and 5 days
and as usual its upside down.

Cali you are really popping out now compared to the 16 week one!
Fidgetsmammy you are getting big too, but maybe slightly more round than me?? I am a few cms taller, maybe I carry a big longer...
Zee thanks, I feel like the size of a house and really hate putting on weight at this point, but still feel in the 'normal' bracket so far. Got told by a random person on the street yesterday that I looked nice and I felt almost like a cheat because I had makeup on and my hair all done! i said to the lady "Thanks but its all make up, I actually look terrible"!!!

Cali you are really popping out now compared to the 16 week one!
Fidgetsmammy you are getting big too, but maybe slightly more round than me?? I am a few cms taller, maybe I carry a big longer...
Zee thanks, I feel like the size of a house and really hate putting on weight at this point, but still feel in the 'normal' bracket so far. Got told by a random person on the street yesterday that I looked nice and I felt almost like a cheat because I had makeup on and my hair all done! i said to the lady "Thanks but its all make up, I actually look terrible"!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Broken_eyes/Belly.jpg

Oooh TTCnum2 you have grown havent you!! Nice bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"