Twin bumps??

well ladies heres my 35 weeker pics.

please excuse the pile of washing in one and the fact im in undies on the other:blush:

2012-07-09 13.39.44.jpg

2012-07-13 09.53.29.jpg

at my doppler scan today all was good, girls are still transverse, toppin n tailing, it was hard to get twin 1s cord as she is sort of lying on it.

the sonographer commeneted on their hair again, she said there is lots of fuzz so reckons they have loads.

the midwives are all amazed im still going and are as excited as me for them to come. they have told me to keep an eye on the pains and if they get regular and strong to go straight in.

i have one more scan next fri, then im in the monday for my pre op then tue 24th is the big day. :happydance:

my friends birthday is the 22nd and she is willing them to come then. matt cardle off the x factor is playing at our sea front that day and i rather like him, plus the air show is on and i love the red arrows so you never know the excitement may just set me off-ha ha.

kc, your going to go before me arent you!! you cant leave me hanging!!

girls im loaded with a bloody cold too, finn has caught a cough off his friend at school too. im sick of wiping snots!!!

Wow! Thats one impressive bump now!! soooo not got long to go now Fidget, are you really really uncomfortable still or is it easing a bit?

KC you keep resting and cookin them babies up nice, good to hear you can come off your medication soon too!

Thanks San Fran, its came out of nowhere this week my belly, its poppin right out after me bitching for so long about not having one :haha:

Aww and Dee, you need lil couch days, some hot drinks and some chill time, get restin!

Awesome bump fidgets, my girls are transverse too, not sure if they will move.
Hope you are going to make it until the 24th so you can see Matt Cardle, i like him too! :)

some days its really uncomfy others its ok. i really struggle to bend, or even put my knickers on. ive become one of those people too in a shop that if they drop somethin they leave it, theres usually a trail where ive bn.

sleeping is hard work when my heartburn plays up. and im so looking forward to gettin out of bed without heaving.

FM - you look great! Your big day is right around the corner! So exciting!

I was just comparing my 4 month bump to my good friend's 6 month bump with a singleton....and mine is bigger!! I am gonna be huge!

FM - I'm with you on leaving things I drop! I can't even put lotion on my legs, or shoes other than flip flops. I doubt I'll go before you. I am being taken off my meds on Tuesday, so maybe we'll go at the same time! lol

My belly is totally lopsided. Baby B is all the way on the ride side, literally the side, and Baby A is in the middle, so my left side is pretty flat. It's funny and ugly looking at the same time, and extremely uncomfortable!!!

okie dokie.... so I was cramping during my test today, and have been ever since it. I think it might have gotten worse since my exam. She was up there for quite a while. Anyways, I am not having cramping that is leading to diarrhea (sorry for the TMI). I hope it's nothing, but it's worrying me. I hear that sometimes it's a sign of labor coming on, along with having an exam, and I really hope that's not our case.

I hope it's not early labour for you KC - make sure you rest rest rest and drink loads of fluids. Hope the cramping eases :flower:

Hey KC - cramping regularly is the thing to watch for. More than 2/3 per hr and every 10/15mins might be cause to get checked. You could be like this now for weeks before labour sets in properly, but never hurts to be cautious.

I had erratic bh for months but nothing consistent or regular. All cramping and tightenings had vanished after 35wks probably due to my uterus being over stretched and unable to contract lol. I had aches and pains but hit and miss and never really intensified. Like arj explained, you just don't feel right when things get going, you sort of 'know' that this is it so to speak xx

FM - I'm with you on leaving things I drop! I can't even put lotion on my legs, or shoes other than flip flops. I doubt I'll go before you. I am being taken off my meds on Tuesday, so maybe we'll go at the same time! lol

My belly is totally lopsided. Baby B is all the way on the ride side, literally the side, and Baby A is in the middle, so my left side is pretty flat. It's funny and ugly looking at the same time, and extremely uncomfortable!!!

That's exactly what my bump looks like, KC. Baby A is head down right down the middle of my belly and Baby B is ying-yang right next to A, on the right side. It's kinda crazy looking! :)

Well I made it through the night! I woke up due to cramps and contractions, which was the first time they have ever woken me up, but they weren't coming in a pattern so I just brushed it off. I'm still not feeling the best today, but that's to be expected! Each day in is a good day!

Sometimes being pregnant sucks. I'm not at all insinuating that I'd rather not be, but I'm not particularly enjoying tonight. This has to be one of the worst nights of so-called "sleep" I've had in a while. No position is comfortable for more than about thirty minutes. Oy!!

Okay. I feel (emotionally) better now. Yay!

Awww WTB :hugs: Do the pregnancy pillows help at all? I find it harder to get comfy now but must be worse for you with the triplets. Hope you get a better night tonight :flower:

Thanks a bunch! And no, I've overrun our bed with pillows, and still wake constantly (I still roll onto my back constantly which drives me nuts!!).

:hugs:

I watched a video about a woman who was having triplets and it takes her sooo long to get comfy at night and then she had to pee or something, i found it funny at the time but now i can start to feel her pain LOL

Here it is if you are interested - there are a few parts to it i think on seperate videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hjwlt1tTPg

WTB - I can't believe you're 20 weeks already! Well pretty much 21 weeks!!!!!

Here's my 15 week twin bump - not super impressive standing up, but ohhh SO hilarious when I lie down. Too funny. :)

Attachments

• DSC_7660.jpg
    DSC_7660.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Axyu8soCIAE5BCm.jpg
    Axyu8soCIAE5BCm.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
Dee, I love that couple. Their story is fantastic and their attitudes are too.

Everyone looking FABULOUS! Fidget wow what a beautiful bump and not a stretchy in sight! And Lambchops where did that come from? Wow so gorgeous!

I can't believe how the weeks are just rushing by now! It was just the other day that WTB was 14 weeks and now, almost 21 :shock:

Looking great everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->