Twin bumps??

My shower will be in Roseville. My BF has a beautiful house and just spent a ton putting in a tropical back yard with pool and fire pit. Its amazing! If I end up being unable to travel, she said the shower will come to me and I have a couple local options for locations. Just not as nice as her place. My mom and sister are coming from Reno so Roseville is a lot closer for them as my older sister's baby will be about 6 weeks old.

I didn't even think about the fact that all our buying will be on hold til after the shower. It just sucks because no other dates work for my 5 closest friends (all in my wedding and most important to have them all there).

oh boy, that does suck! :( really, its only a week and a half after I am having mine, and honestly, at this point I could totally do a trip to Roseville.. your back might hurt when you get there.. but whats new?! lol
Hell I went camping to Stonyford in the middle of nowhere for 7 days and I was 24/25 weeks :rofl:
Yes, it would be nice to do it sooner, but you will be ok... and if you are on moderate bed rest at that point, you stay in a recliner for most of the time...

My shower will be in Roseville. My BF has a beautiful house and just spent a ton putting in a tropical back yard with pool and fire pit. Its amazing! If I end up being unable to travel, she said the shower will come to me and I have a couple local options for locations. Just not as nice as her place. My mom and sister are coming from Reno so Roseville is a lot closer for them as my older sister's baby will be about 6 weeks old.

I didn't even think about the fact that all our buying will be on hold til after the shower. It just sucks because no other dates work for my 5 closest friends (all in my wedding and most important to have them all there).

Bit off topic Shannon but when are you finding out the sexes of those babas??? I'm dying to know ;)

Not til July 30th. I am dying to know too! I asked at my appointment Tuesday but they were both in the wrong position. Little trouble makers! I have had two dreams that its two boys, and last night my dream was two girls. My husband had a dream its a boy and girl. When do you find out?

Ugghhhhh Bad Day #2. My whole bump hurts. I feel like my period is about to start. I have some major cramping going on. My hips feel like they are going to burst. The socket where my legs meet my body feel like they're broken and kill me. My back aches. Yes I'm complaining lol I can usually handle it when it's on and off, but two days straight?!?!!!! Sorry for all the complaining, but I know you girls understand.

KC, it sounds like it's not going to be long for you if you are getting the witchy cramps. Loads of luck!

Love the pics girls.

KC- sorry you are having another bad day :( I hope you hang in there for another 2 weeks..
I am actually very crampy myself this morning... I don't like that at all..its way to early to be feeling crampy for me :nope:

whats the witchy pains???

ive had terrible pains "down there", alot of tronger braxton hicks and pressure in my pelvis and bum. and ive slept better. im at hospital tomorrow for a scan so will mention it. bit in all honesty i dont think these girls want out.

I know that arj had her cramps turn into the real thing, but I had constant pains, aches and cramps from as early as 20wks but still made it to 38!

Mine were never what you'd call regular, or intense cramps and were more sporadic whereas arj described a slow build up of cramps over a week or two which intensified and became regular over a few days before delivery. It seems to be regularity and intensity of cramps and tightenings which have significance.

With my first born I had a day or two of mild but very regular period cramps, which on day 2 suddenly intensified and became closer together in a matter of hours. Twins tend to throw up all kinds of extra stuff which is usually harmless more often than not xxx

Hi Ladies

Yesterday i got sent home from work because i was having quite severe braxton hicks and low back pains, i was really panicking!
Got home and laid down and drank a ton of water and they seemed to die off.

I do a physical job and wonder if i just overdid it? Isn't nearlly 20 weeks way too early to be having quite intense braxton hicks frequently? I have had them on and off since about 16 weeks but none as bad as yesterday!

Didn't go to work today as i also have a stinking cold but i have an appointment with the nurse later so i will see what she says.

Yikes. That must have been scary. What do you do for a living? On your feet? Lifting things? Glad you are home resting and seeing a nurse. I am so scared to get a cold! Must suck so bad with the limited meds we can take!

Well i saw the nurse today and it turns out i have a bladder infection! I had no idea! Did not hurt when i pee or anything but that must have been what the back ache i had was, i just thought it was all part of having twins! Am on some antibiotics now so should start to feel better though my cold sucks. Off work today, just resting up.

Hope everyone else is ok? :flower:

Hey everyone! Aww Dee you definately need a rest! I woke up this morning with an intense stabbing pain in the left side of my back, i layed there crying my eyes out as i phoned my hospital to see what to do and got through to what can only be described as a b'tch! This is how the call went ME:hi sorry ive been up all morning with a shooting stabbing pain in the bottom left side of my back im in real pain i cant get out of my bed, and im 5 months pregnant with twins HER well have you taken anything?! ME well, no, i cant get up without pain, but no i havent, HER well take a couple of paracetamol, if you still feel like that later phone back, is that everything? ME oh ok, thanks for your help, HER ok bye!

I just layed there an cryed a bit more then got up and had a shuffle about, had some toast and a tablet and then just been achey now all day. Really dreading having to phone there again for anything!!

In happy news though heres my 20wk piccie!

Attachments

• 20wks 3.jpg
    20wks 3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 7
Sorry to hear you are in pain Lambchops, it might be worth speaking to your midwife as i had back pains and no idea i had a bladder infection until they tested my pee. Hope you feel better soon x

Sorry to hear you are in pain Lambchops, it might be worth speaking to your midwife as i had back pains and no idea i had a bladder infection until they tested my pee. Hope you feel better soon x

Yeah I think im goin to see how i feel tomorrow too. This is a soft question probably but when you wanna speak to your midwife, do you phone the hospital or the doctors? no ones explained any of that to me i just got a list of numbers to use and thats it. I think midwife services are only at my doctors on certain days and times of the week.

I got given my midwives number on my green notes, it was her direct mobile. I also got the hospital numbers. If you don't have her number ring your local doctors and ask for it? Good luck x

Haha sorry im such a dope! I will have a look through my file in a min and see whats in there, if not i will phone the docs on monday and get a number. Are you feeling any better now youve had some antibiotics? xx

Not really yet :/ My cold is really bad too and i have taken nothing, hopefully feel better tomorrow.:flower:

Sorry everyone is having such pains!!!!!

Had another NST done today. We barely passed. The nurse came in to unhook me from the machine to give me an ultrasound bc Corinne didn't move at all during the 30 mins, and at the last second, she had two huge movements, so we passed. I was mad though because I wanted an ultrasound! lol

During this test, I had contractions every 2 - 3 minutes. Some I didn't feel, others I did. I also had very bad cramping, so I got a cervical exam done. I thinned out even more (I was 70% effaced three weeks ago, but she didn't tell me what it was today) and I am starting to dilate. I'm about 1cm, woohoo. She didn't want to try to squeeze any fingers in my cervix, but she said she could have done one finger. I'm glad she didn't because I heard that hurts. The nurse even asked if I wanted to squeeze her hand lol

I'm still getting off the meds next week, Tuesday to be exact. The doctor said it won't be long now, especially since I'm contracting so much on the medicine.

Lambchops - your bump is looking great! Getting noticeably bigger! Sorry to hear about the back pains and lack of help from the hospital. So inconsiderate of that lady!

KC - glad you passed the NST! Also happy to see you have kept them in baking this long after all your problems with contractions so early. How exciting to come off the meds next week and the countdown really begins! You will get to meet your girls soon!

Dee- bummer about the bladder infection. But good you found out and can get it treated. Double whammy with a cold and bladder infection. Hope you aren't too miserable and you start feeling better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->