Twin bumps??

I keep havin dreams that ive had them and have to check my bump is still there.

And as for feeln better-well it was very short lived!!!

Roll on 15days!!! Im not sure i can take much more.

I keep dropping food and beverages on my bump and it's still so early. Hahaha. Oooh dear. Getting into and out of chairs is already starting to get interesting and I can't even fathom what it is going to be like in a month or two.

I keep dropping food and beverages on my bump and it's still so early. Hahaha. Oooh dear. Getting into and out of chairs is already starting to get interesting and I can't even fathom what it is going to be like in a month or two.

I do that too! People mock me for it but I just say that I'm saving the floor getting stained! :D
Getting out of the bath is as bad as getting out of chairs, you have to use your arms and grunting is a must too! :lol:

I havent had baby dreams for ages, but last night I dreamed I was making a chocolate cake, and while I was beating the batter I threw in 6 dead mice and beat them into the mixture! I dont know what goes on in my brain to think of that!

Hahhaa. Arj. I'm loving your new icon. Is that how you feel????

Hahhaa. Arj. I'm loving your new icon. Is that how you feel????

Im feeling like they are trying to punch their way out but downward as well as sideways!

Last night was the most painful night Ive had so far, very sore periody cramps that kept me awake, felt very familiar, I had them the week before going into labor last time. Hope I dont have the babies before Friday tho as I have a funeral that day!

arj i had a terrible night too, period pains, heartburn, generally uncomfy!!!!

and as for the bath, ive just got out and yes grunting is a must!! the water jumps out when i get in.

and i drop food down my cleavage all the time. especially crisps

Ha yes crisp crumbs down the boobs are not comfy are they!
2 more weeks, if we last out....

Oh I'm so jealous of you two!!!!!!!!!!! 5 weeks at the most for me. I just want to get to 35 weeks and be done! lol

yip two wks tomorrow. i think we'll last. i think we'll be crying in agonising discomfort but will last til the day-or scare ourselves stupid the night before and go into labour then!!

what do u reckon????

Im already in agonizing discomfort! I hope this goes away cos today is the most sore Ive been, a real constant periody achey feeling coupled with BH, not normal for me... I just dont feel 'right'... Hopefully I last one more week at least. Have to get funeral etc over with and MW back from holiday.

I think tho that yea we'll both last till our induction/Csec! KC at the rate you are going I reckon you wont be far behind us!

Oh I'm so jealous of you two!!!!!!!!!!! 5 weeks at the most for me. I just want to get to 35 weeks and be done! lol

Me too, KC! Especially now with the newly added stress. I've been telling people that I have 5 more weeks to go and I've been totally fine with that number. In all fairness, my pregnancy has not been as eventful as yours though. I've actually had no issues other than me not gaining a ton of weight (doctor's were/are never worried about that) and then the stupid borderline gestational diabetes which has always been under control. I mean, I definitely have the aches and pains that ya'll talk about (getting in and out of shower/bath; drying off, getting in and out of bed; walking up stairs; getting out of the car (well, we just bought a van, so that one is MUCH better now), etc.)

But, now that this IUGR is in effect for Twin B, I'm praying to make it another 5 weeks. Doc doesn't think so--says more like two or three, but I'm gonna have Faith-a, faith-a, faith-a (a little George Michael for ya!) :haha:

Me too, KC! Especially now with the newly added stress. I've been telling people that I have 5 more weeks to go and I've been totally fine with that number. In all fairness, my pregnancy has not been as eventful as yours though. I've actually had no issues other than me not gaining a ton of weight (doctor's were/are never worried about that) and then the stupid borderline gestational diabetes which has always been under control. I mean, I definitely have the aches and pains that ya'll talk about (getting in and out of shower/bath; drying off, getting in and out of bed; walking up stairs; getting out of the car (well, we just bought a van, so that one is MUCH better now), etc.)

But, now that this IUGR is in effect for Twin B, I'm praying to make it another 5 weeks. Doc doesn't think so--says more like two or three, but I'm gonna have Faith-a, faith-a, faith-a (a little George Michael for ya!) :haha:

When's your official due date? Are you going to have another growth scan soon to check on B? When people ask when I'm due, I say "Well I'm 8 months pregnant with twins so any day" lol They don't know what to say back.

Went to the doctors today. We agreed that I will be taken off the meds at 34 weeks, which is next Thursday. I made him put it in writing on my chart so all the doctors know that. He won't let me go past 38 weeks, but said there is no way I will last until then. I'm hoping once we stop the meds, it will help kick labor up again and they will come around 35 weeks. Our hospital said they don't put babies in the nicu after 35 weeks, unless there is something wrong. So I want to make it to 35 weeks and be done! lol The doctor also said they're both breech now, which I knew, so it will be a c-section which is fine by me. He said if they keep growing the way they are, they will be around 7.5lbs and 8lbs by 38 weeks. Holy crap!!!!

I attached my 32 week bump pic, which DH said it is no longer a bump. He said it's a mountain top. Oh and I'm measuring 43 weeks. Grew another 2 weeks in a week!

Attachments

• 8 months.jpg
    8 months.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 26
My 15 week 1 day bump. Excuse the pic overload :blush: but no matter which way I look I seem to have shrunk :wacko:! I think they must've moved more towards my back.

Attachments

• 15weeks1day(1).jpg
    15weeks1day(1).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 15weeks1day(2).jpg
    15weeks1day(2).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 15weeks1day(4).jpg
    15weeks1day(4).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 15weeks1day(5).jpg
    15weeks1day(5).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
Ladies - you are all looking wonderful!!!!!

Here's my little update - first snap at 24 weeks, the other at 28 weeks - I have well and truly popped!!! I'm really starting to feel it now. I'm 5' 1" and my waist is now a whopping 46inches!!!

The babies now are breech so I have two small heads crowding my ribs. I can't get comfortable at night and I wake up contstantly with numb, painful hands. I don't want to moan because I do feel very lucky to have these two little ones but jeez, it’s starting to get tough!

Did anyone else feel the pregnancy weariness hit at around 28 weeks???

Attachments

• photo-40.jpg
    photo-40.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
  • photo-39.jpg
    photo-39.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 12
girlies you are all lookin A Ma Zing! although you all sound the complete opposite!! haha aww not long to go now, fingers crossed for all of you all goes smoothly and quickly for the next few weeks, im so excited to see these lil babies!

I'm loving all the new bump pics :dance: You look amazing although I know you're finding it tough. I think the bath has become my new best friend!

You girls look great!! I can't believe how fast the time is going~

FM you ok??

Whiskey we are the same, amd I have one breach and one head down.. I really don't know whats better/worse?! The head and hands going into the ribs or the feet?! I feel like my ribs should look purple from the outside it hurts so much already!! Its basically RIGHT at/under my bra underwire :( But honestly the side that I have my head down girl with feet in the ribs is 60% MORE sore than the other side! I can't sleep anymore at night, and I already find my bed less comfy than my reclining couch!?! Not to mention I have to pee every hour, and hoisting myself up is becoming a chore!! LOL I can only imagine how we are going to feel in another 4-5 weeks..:wacko:
I know what you mean and I hate to complain too, but its almost impossible not to and be honest.

Hey ladies! Everyone is looking great. I am still feeling pretty normal. I get mild cramps in my butt when I walk and I toss and turn all night. I keep ending up on my back at and then feeling bad for it! I was never a back sleeper before!

Looks like the only date that can work for my baby shower is when I will be 30 weeks. Its a 2 hour drive to the friend's house that is hosting the shower. Am I crazy for doing this?

Here is me today!
https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d930b3127ccef0c249b0f76700000030O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Your guys bumps are cute!! All early and little! :haha:

Shan- as for your shower? Its really hard to say as we are all different at that point. FX that you are able to go and be comfortable! Where is it at?
I do know that I am glad mine will be this weekend at 28+4 for a few reasons... 1. Dr wants me to only be up for 15-20 min out of every hour (sitting is ok, I don't have to lay down, but its that or sitting) and 2. we still have a ton to do to their room and buy for them!! We have the cribs together now, and the dresser in... but thats it. We have bought a few outfits and some diapers and wipes, one thing of dreft laundry so I can get their stuff washed.... but thats it, cause we are waiting till after the shower to go get the necessities that we don't get... and whatever else we need and want... so everything has been on hold till the shower...

I need to post my 27 and 28 week pics.. I will do that later if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->