Twin bumps??

Here is me just now in the loo at work taking pictures, I'm too lazy otherwise :haha:

16 weeks 1 day! YAY!

Attachments

• 16weeks1day(1).jpg
    16weeks1day(1).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 16weeks1day(2).jpg
    16weeks1day(2).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 16weeks1day(3).jpg
    16weeks1day(3).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
babybumpahead - the pic of your bump laying down is so cute! Too funny how it does that!

jogami - looking great! You are about a week behind me. How are you feeling? I just started getting aches and soreness in my crotch or groin area...like its bruised or something. It hurt when I lift my leg to put pants on and when I turn over in bed...which is like 100 times a night! I am also getting cramps in my butt cheeks when I walk. Hope your body is holding up better than mine!

Jogami - Adorable! :) Wish I had a real bump...though I'm sure it will come soon enough and when I'm 35+ weeks (fx we make it to that!!) I'll be cursing myself for wishing for it lol.

San Fran Shan - Thanks, it is definitely strange! I too am getting pains when I roll over in bed, like stretchy annoying aches. It's keeping me from sleeping well already and I'm only measuring 20 weeks!

It makes me nervous for what's to come! I totally waddle now. I am trying to go for walks to keep things moving...and doing squats and lunges. We will see how long that lasts!

oh you guys look soo cute!!!!

Baby- don't worry, it happens overnight!! Next thing you know you'll be saying 'holy shit, where did that come from'?!!! :haha:

wtb & Dee- how are you doing? I think we need a new pic?!

jo- your bump looks awesome!! And your right, time really is FLYING!!!!

KC- how are you holding up? I know your having a rough time right now.. hang in there, your don't have long now!!

Shan- oh boy I know exactly how you feel!!!
The pain in your pelvic area.... well that only gets worse from this point. Sorry. I walked and did squats as long as I could too... lunges sent a crazy pain through my butt cheek?! But I am one of those that I gain my weight in my legs (thighs) first, and it's the lst place I lose it!! :growlmad: So now I officially have "thunder thighs":shrug: Cause I can't walk or do squats anymore... they put a stop to that around 20ish weeks... trying to prevent pre term labor.
Now, my ribs are bruised.. and you can actually see it from the outside as well:cry: hurts like hell. I can't sleep in bed anymore, so I sleep on the couch, it has recliners and thats the best place to get comfy...

Today I will really get my pics from the last three weeks up!!! I'm way behind!! I am now measuring 39 3/4 inches around... hasn't changed much there, and I'm measuring 33 weeks!

babybumpahead - the pic of your bump laying down is so cute! Too funny how it does that!

jogami - looking great! You are about a week behind me. How are you feeling? I just started getting aches and soreness in my crotch or groin area...like its bruised or something. It hurt when I lift my leg to put pants on and when I turn over in bed...which is like 100 times a night! I am also getting cramps in my butt cheeks when I walk. Hope your body is holding up better than mine!

Tell me about it, what you're feeling is round ligament pain hun, I get it too, especially at night, turning too soon etc. Its oucheeeee :nope: I've also started experiencing braxton hicks which are frightening. Haha I don't know how I much I'm going to moaning and groaning towards the end :haha:

Aw Cali :hugs: hope you start getting more comfy soon and the babies calm down and don't bruise mommy too much anymore xxx

I started the braxton hicks at 16 weeks Jogami - i think its normal to feel them earlier with twins :) I have just had a UTI though so make sure you get checked if you have any dull back aches/pelvic type aches different to normal, i thought it was just the weight of the twins and turned out i have a UTI, am on antibiotics now :) But UTI's can sometimes cause more braxton hicks so just a warning.

Thought i'd add some piccies of our beautiful girls taken today for the 20 weeks scan. We also found out that they are now only measuring 6% different which is great because they were worried about TTTS but at the moment everything is looking fine with them both - still got to have scans every fortnight though because they share a placenta but it's great to get to see them :)

Attachments

• 19wk5day T2.jpg
    19wk5day T2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 19wks 5days T1.jpg
    19wks 5days T1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 19wks5days T1.jpg
    19wks5days T1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
I ended up in the hospital yesterday for swelling and high BP. All those tests came back fine, but while I was in there, I was contracting every 5 minutes, and they started getting extremely painful. Since the stupid FFN test came back negative (I hate that f---ing test, just so you know), everything is fine. Just because that test is negative. It doesn't matter that I can't talk or breath through these contractions, or the fact that I was having horrible cramps. Anyways, I was sent home and offered morphine. Really? Morphine? I denied it. I was up all night with the painful contractions, but according to this doctor, it is "normal" for me. As you can tell, I am physically, mentally, and emotionally drained.

Anyways, here is my 33 week picture, now measuring 45 weeks. I'm being taken off my meds tomorrow, so we'll see how much I progress once off of it.

Attachments

• 33 weeks.jpg
    33 weeks.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 40
Dee- great scan pics!

Jo- me too! And I started getting BH at about 18 weeks.... still have them. Daily.

LOL Baby- once that happens, it just starts to take off from there :)

kc- I'm sorry your having such a painful time! Not fun. Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring being off the meds.. I'm predicting the 26th will be go day for you..my gut said the 21st, but I'm gonna say the 26th to get you past the 34 week mark! ;) You look great though!!! Your all baby!
I can't believe all of you that have had your twins in the last 2 weeks!! Its crazy! I was alwys looking for what to expect from you all... and now there are the few of us, that are going to be the ones that are due next... its CRAZY!

I started the braxton hicks at 16 weeks Jogami - i think its normal to feel them earlier with twins :) I have just had a UTI though so make sure you get checked if you have any dull back aches/pelvic type aches different to normal, i thought it was just the weight of the twins and turned out i have a UTI, am on antibiotics now :) But UTI's can sometimes cause more braxton hicks so just a warning.

Thought i'd add some piccies of our beautiful girls taken today for the 20 weeks scan. We also found out that they are now only measuring 6% different which is great because they were worried about TTTS but at the moment everything is looking fine with them both - still got to have scans every fortnight though because they share a placenta but it's great to get to see them :)

How beautiful, your girls are lovely :kiss:

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d938b3127ccef0f3919412ce00000030O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Alright so here are my pics from the last few weeks~ Sorry I am so far behind!
Weeks 27 (green tank top), 28 (grey tank top) and 29 (green shirt, which is from just now)

27 weeks2.jpg 28 weeks.jpg 28 weeks1.jpg
29w3d.jpg 29w3d 1.jpg

Looking great Shannon! Wow definitely lots of progress there, babies are growing!!!

Caligirl looking fantastic! Just about approximately 8 weeks left or so (if you even make it to 38), how exciting :D

Aww ladies some lovely growin lil bumpies here!!
Heres my 21week bump now, please excuse my dogs backside getting in on the picture, she wouldnt sit down! haha

Attachments

• 21wks.jpg
    21wks.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe