Twin bumps??

Definitely bump and a cute one too :thumbup:

Ooh where did you get your wallpaper from? We need some for our bedroom and I really like yours!

I love my bedroom wallpaper too :) i think it was from B&Q but its 3 1/2 years years ago now so they might not have it now xxx

I agree Dee. Beautiful bump!

Lisa I'll have to have a look when we go to buy a lawn mower next week!

Dee and Jog They are FAB fab lil bumpies!! so round and cute and lovely!!

KC woo on getting discharged must feel so great now, and how good is that getting them jeans on, amazing!

Ive spent the last hour trying to get in touch with a midwife, a colleagues daughter has got measles and i got a letter a while back my booking bloods shown i wasnt immune so panic stations but as ive not been incontact with his baby i should be fine. Never have i been in contact with so many contageous sick people since ive become pregnant! haha

Fx you're not at risk from the measles!

The midwives (after phoning and phoning!) said as long as i havent been in direct contact with the ill person that im ok, and the colleague who it is i dont directly work with anyway so its fine. So fingers crossed!

I had a dream about my future bump. It was huge with skin melting off the bottom. lol.

Shan-Amazing! My doc said i'd go 4 weeks from the last one, so no painting of the room yet!! I think the "penis" on my ultrasound looks like your girls bits, so who knows!!

28wk bump - my fav pic and todays bump at 32wks

Attachments

• IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 32 wks.jpg
    32 wks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 52
You girls are looking amazing!!!!

Tassie, I think we are prob pretty close in size ( you may be a bit smaller though) ... what are you measuring around the belly now?
I will take and post a pic later today.. I am now measuring 41 3/4:dohh:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=456025&d=1344535943

Finally posting my bump pic in here. Hope it works, I'm on my iPad. :)

Hey girls. I've just posted a thread under the main twins section to say one of my twins is measuring small at 32 weeks. Was just wondering what all of your twins estimated weights were at 32 weeks??

X

Hey ladies! my 24wk bump! These Fridays i post them in here seem to be flying round faster and faster every week!

Attachments

• 24wks1.JPG
    24wks1.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
Happy v day Lamb :thumbup: My bump is massive compared to yours and i have put on 2 stone!

Happy v day Lamb :thumbup: My bump is massive compared to yours and i have put on 2 stone!

I think i will be almost at that gain, im scared to get on and check :haha: I started out at 7st7 and i was just over 8st7 about 2 or 3 weeks ago im tryin to avoid the scales and just ignore whats spreading for now hahaha, the longer i can stay off them the better!

This is how i started when i found out at almost 8wks so ive definately sprouted a fair bit so far for me haha

Attachments

• 8wks.jpg
    8wks.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 11
Yeah you have sprouted a lot, i wasn't as tiny as you to begin with.
Here are my 4 weeks and 23 weeks differences:

Attachments

• 4wks.jpg
    4wks.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 23wks.jpg
    23wks.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
Aww that looks fab!! You still look like the rest of you is in proportion to the start so most of that 2 stone must be chillin in just that lil belly!

Hahaha. Love it!!! Me too me tooooo!!

6 weeks and 24 weeks

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/6c696ab1.jpg

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/5aa55f42.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->