Twin bumps??

Your twins are one of each sex San Fran Shan? How exciting! :)

Yep!! Since that is what I was hoping for, I thought there was no way it could really happen!

Caligirl - I haven't had a scan since 27+1 and they were measuring 2lb and 2lb 2oz at that point which they said was good. I've got another scan next week so we'll see. I can defo see and feel a massive difference since then. They are really starting to weigh me down. I found a chart which says the average weight at 31 weeks is 3lb 7oz which is scary as that is like a full term baby both together! I'll update next week and let you know how much they weigh at 32+1

They told us when we first found out it was di di twins that they'd scan me every 4 weeks from the anomally scan, unless there are any problems with growth. To be honest it's worked out as every 3-5 weeks as some weeks the clinic hasn't been on etc. it'll have been 5 weeks since the last scan by the time we go again so will be interesting to know how much they've grown!

I'm measuring just under 40 inches around my belly and my fundal height is 39cm. What about you?

X

San fran shan, how sure what the ultrasound tech? I too went for my anatomy scan the same day, and the tech told us also one boy and one girl, but then when I saw my OB in the afternoon, he did an ultrasound in office on me, and he said that the membrane inbetween the babies is so thin, he would think they're identical...and then the sexes would be wrong! I was so excited to start the room...so now i'm wondering if I should wait..hmmmm....

Our tech said he was 100% sure. Seems a little over confident, but who knows. He could tell the boy right away and the girl he checked several times as they are more difficult. Something about 3 lines to look for on the girl. I have the pics I can post when I get home. I am having a follow up scan on Tuesday to check for stuff they didn't get good shots of and I will ask again. Different tech, better machine. Once I have that answer, I will be confident. I have a thick membrane between them and their placentas are far apart. When is your next scan? Maybe wait til that one to get started?

Here are my gender scan shots...There is a tiny arrow pointing to the bits. The tech asked how far along I was and I told him 18 weeks on accident. Just realized it today when I was labeling the pics.
https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d623b3127ccef091ffdf703a00000040O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/
https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d623b3127ccef0908c31910900000040O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

And both babies in one shot. Baby A looks uncomfortable!
https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d623b3127ccef0902bc0d13300000040O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Aww one of each! thats so cute! PIcs are fab San Fran!
Yehh its the 3 lines to look at with the girls my twos lines were shinin bright, no lil balls to be seen haha not like on there, deffo a lil boy that one!

Heres my week 23 bump

Attachments

• 23w2.JPG
    23w2.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
I just wanted to pop in and post my most recent tummy shot. :winkwink:
I took this one yesterday at 18+5.

Attachments

• IMG_0371.jpg
    IMG_0371.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
Your bump is co cute and definitely getting bigger lambchops!

Bella - looks great! When is your gender scan again?

San Fran - Definitely looks like boy and girl bits to me!! CONGRATS!!

Here is a pic of me yesterday at 34 weeks 3 days... can't believe my body can even get any bigger!!

Attachments

• 34 weeks + 3 days.jpg
    34 weeks + 3 days.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 48
Wow Goody thats impressive!! how does it feel to be carrying it? im feelin aches and pains already at my tiny size haha god help you, you look fab though!

Ugh its so heavy.. I am doing a lot of floating in the pool (nice to be weightless)! The worst part is sleeping, or I should say attempting to move from one side to the other, bc it feels like my skin is literally going to rip on the sides!! I finally finished work on Wednesday, so its been nice having the last 2 days to just relax... Everyone seems to be sprouting such lovely bumps :) Can't wait til our babies are here!!

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d622b3127ccef0939185a94b00000030O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

I am finally brave enough to show it bare!!
https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d622b3127ccef092b88a48b400000030O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Cute bumps!!

San Fran - I'm only 5'4"... the babies have nowhere to go but straight out!

OMG- you girls are looking great!!

Shan- looks like one of each to me too!! :thumbup: Thats what I was hoping for, but now I love that I am getting two more girls!! Two more sporty tom boys to raise!! LOL!

BBH- I'm measuring 41in around the belly and fundal height of 36-37

Goody- I hear ya, and I am 3 weeks behind you!!! It hurts to be on my side. And my hot tub is my nightly best friend!!! IDK what I would do without that. I go in every night for a bit. I've got it turned down to 97, sometimes 98 degrees, so the temp is actually not even as warm as my baths that I used to take! But I get in and no longer have back ache (which now KILLS) or feel the weight... then I get out, and it all comes back!!! LOL

So I went in for my scan this morning... the non measurement one, and I asked about getting measurements cks every 2 weeks instead of 4, and was told that no, they don't do that unless there is a concern. Well how do you know unless you are checking them regularly at this point?! But I had a different scan tech this morning, she was great, did a super quick measurement for me and told me not to tell and that she was not going to put it in the reports

A baby was at 3lb13oz and B baby was at 3lb5oz :thumbup:
Cervix did shorten to 1.9- 2.1

Cali - looking good as usual! Great weights for your girls! What does your shortened cervix mean at that measurement? It trips me out I am only 1 inch smaller around than you right now. I wonder what my final measurement around will be!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->