Twin bumps??

Shan- I don't know.. I have been told this whole time that if it goes below 2.5 they will put me on bed rest? idk at this point if they will do that for the next two weeks or not, but I will find out for sure by Tuesday.. in the meantime, I will make sure to limit my walking as much as I can.
As for size.. lol.. you are too funny! I was pretty small to start with.. I was a 2-4 when I got pregnant.. mainly a 4 at the point cause I had gained weight in the months leading up to the BFP~
You look tiny!!

Ive never even thought to measure mine till now, mines at 34inches!

Looking good ladies!!!!!!

4 weeks after the babies and my belly is 40 inches still! (it was 46 1/2, and I started at 33).

I am still up about 25lbs :(

https://i.imgur.com/DD8sn.jpg?1

hopfully the pic will show first time ive managed to upload one lol

27 weeks :D sorry bout my face bein in the pic haha just woke up/ very tired look .

my boobs av disapeared lol xx

Looking good ladies!!!!!!

4 weeks after the babies and my belly is 40 inches still! (it was 46 1/2, and I started at 33).

I am still up about 25lbs :(
its still sooo early yet, dont feel down about it! your busy bein a fab mummy, the belly will shrink in time :thumbup:

Looking great everyone!! I'm not gonna lie... I don't miss the bump at all!!! At least not yet. I love having my girls on the outside to hold! I'm back in regular jeans - one size larger than before I got pregnant. I'm down 30 pounds, and about 10-12 more to go.

Oh - and we just got discharged from the hospital today!!! :)

Yay!!! Congrats KC, so glad u can hold your LOs. Really good job on writing back to prepreg.

Looking great everyone!! I'm not gonna lie... I don't miss the bump at all!!! At least not yet. I love having my girls on the outside to hold! I'm back in regular jeans - one size larger than before I got pregnant. I'm down 30 pounds, and about 10-12 more to go.

Oh - and we just got discharged from the hospital today!!! :)

aww thats great news ur little ones are cuties :)

Yea me too FM, its weird coming on here and seeing where I used to belong and now I dont! It's been 4 weeks for me, and I still technically arent even due for another week! Cant imagine still being pregnant, my bump pic probably wouldnt even fit on this page!!!

19 weeks 1 day :D Excuse the undies :blush:

Attachments

• 19weeks1day(1).jpg
    19weeks1day(1).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 19weeks1day(2).jpg
    19weeks1day(2).jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
Here is my 15wk and 1 day bump pic :) I still feel like i just look fat rather than pregnant but hey ho i know its bump :) xx

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/e33e8443.jpg

Definitely bump and a cute one too :thumbup:

Ooh where did you get your wallpaper from? We need some for our bedroom and I really like yours!

I feel sooo huge, is it possible i can keep growing, i think i might explode LOL
This is my 23 weeks tomorrow bump shots ladies :)

Attachments

• 23wks.jpg
    23wks.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads