Twin bumps??

Wowwwww! that is some growth right there!! haha I love it! and youre the same you look like all bump an nothin else! arms etc still look the same as before, lookin great ladies!

14 weeks. Finally getting a good bump to show off! :cloud9:

Attachments

• sb14w2d.jpg
    sb14w2d.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
You ladies are all looking GREAT!! :) Adorable.

Here's my 18 week bump picture (a few days late on posting, oops)...will be 19 weeks on Sunday, I need to make it a point to get over and post one each Sunday!

Attachments

• DSC_7789 copy.jpg
    DSC_7789 copy.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
You girls are looking amazing!!!!

Tassie, I think we are prob pretty close in size ( you may be a bit smaller though) ... what are you measuring around the belly now?
I will take and post a pic later today.. I am now measuring 41 3/4:dohh:

i haven't measured for a cple of weeks cali but last time i was 42inches too, bump isn't any bigger just dropped. the weather is gorgeous here but not soooo good when bump is sticking to my thighes haha

do you have a pic?

28wk bump - my fav pic and todays bump at 32wks

Aww wow ! thats impressive! and youre still all tiny everywhere else too! Are you under the womens? xxx

thanks :) ive put on about 2 1/2 stone but its seems to be all on the 3b's bump, boobs & bum hopefully ill keep the boobs & bum :thumbup:

im under the womens, but ive been getting my scans done at aintree as its around the corner from me. i had all my fertility treatement at the hewitt centre in the womens aswell. Are you in the womens too? x

Enjoy those gorgeous bumps ladies, cos hard as it is to believe now, you'll really miss them when they're gone :hugs:

You ladies are all looking fabulous! Great growth and gorgeous bumps! :kiss: x

heres mine a week ago.....:cloud9:
at 17 weeks 1 day xx

Attachments

• 17 weeks.jpg
    17 weeks.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
28wk bump - my fav pic and todays bump at 32wks

Aww wow ! thats impressive! and youre still all tiny everywhere else too! Are you under the womens? xxx

thanks :) ive put on about 2 1/2 stone but its seems to be all on the 3b's bump, boobs & bum hopefully ill keep the boobs & bum :thumbup:

im under the womens, but ive been getting my scans done at aintree as its around the corner from me. i had all my fertility treatement at the hewitt centre in the womens aswell. Are you in the womens too? x

Yehh im there, im at their multiple clinic every 4 weeks now as from my 20wk scan, next visits in a week and a half. Loads of people have told me the multiple centre proper looks after you, not a bad word heard about it, then you hear all sorts of other stories about singleton births or experiences that werent so great there so hopefully the clinic will look after me haha

19 Weeks Today :)

Attachments

• DSC_7829.jpg
    DSC_7829.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_7822.jpg
    DSC_7822.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
hi, i'm new to this twin forum but will defo stick around :)

loving seeing your beautiful twin bumps, not feeling so lonely now :flower:

here is my bump at 13.5 weeks and 20.5 weeks. i seem to have exploded and managed to put on 1 and a half stone already since the start of my pregnancy!!! i'm into my 21st week now. :haha: :blush:

https://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/NatatISTANBUL/natbump1.jpg 13.5 wks

https://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/NatatISTANBUL/20wkshot.jpg 20.5 wks.

You look gorgeous twinlove! :flower: Welcome to the forum! I'm Michelle, 20 weeks pregnant with girl twins, I have a son of 21 months. Hope you enjoy your stay on BnB!

Do you know what you are having yet?

Welcome Twinlove - love your bump progression, makes me feel a bit better :)
I have seriously expanded too! Hope you enjoy it here :flower:

thanks ladies :)

jogami, it's twin boys i'm expecting and this is my first pregnancy. likely fraternal as separate sacs but 25% chance identical still.

hope ur all having a great day. :thumbup:

sorry for the oversized pics, not sure how to make them smaller...

Ditto that for me!!

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/nekked/2E1E2C30-8530-4A9C-A697-4D53F483CA69-4735-00000855AE4E9FB6.jpg

25 weeks and still cooking!

WTB you're looking fabulous!!!

Here's me at 20 weeks 1 day (today). Not feeling much bigger but I know they must be growing cos I feel them so all good :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20weeks1day(1).jpg
    20weeks1day(1).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
  • 20weeks1day(2).jpg
    20weeks1day(2).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20weeks1day(3).jpg
    20weeks1day(3).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20weeks1day(4).jpg
    20weeks1day(4).jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 20weeks1day(5).jpg
    20weeks1day(5).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
wow wtb yr bump reminds me of mine!! i miss it at times as i felt like i had it forever!

jogami yrs is super cute

michelle welcome honey its lovely here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"