Twin bumps??

TatorMom: Yah it will come and when it does it will be sudden if you're like me! This is my first pregnancy, so it may happen like that in singletons also, sorry if I'm telling you things you already know lol. I have no idea how it usually happens, but I was quite shocked and amazed at the change between 12 and 17 wks.

WTB: Oh my goodness adorable! So happy they are still baking away. :)

For reference: Me at 12 wks and at 17 wks...complete difference (then my 20 wk on the page before this which is even bigger - yay for finally having a true bump!).

Attachments

• DSC_7289.jpg
    DSC_7289.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_7776.jpg
    DSC_7776.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
21 weeks 1 day :D

Attachments

• 21weeks1day(1).jpg
    21weeks1day(1).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 21weeks1day(2).jpg
    21weeks1day(2).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 16
Spoilers because per usual the pictures are huuuuuge.

In the picture the gummybears are poking out all over. Triplets stiiill cooking at 26 weeks:

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/0991A7CB-E660-48A6-A55F-9797253137F3-1349-000001D10FCF55E7.jpg

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous is all I can say! Omw I can literally see them poking everywhere! well done for making it so far and may they continue to grow and cook! I can't believe how fast its gone, feels like just the other day I looked at your 14 week bump and now this! Are you still on bed rest?

Yes'm. Still on hospital bedrest where I'm to stay most likely until the girls arrive.

Here's my 16 week bump. I'm starting to get that rounded look, rather than just poking out.

Attachments

• sb16w.jpg
    sb16w.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 5
Babies are kicking a lot right now because they are excited I am sharing their latest bump pic!

Attachments

• 22w 2 d BNB.jpg
    22w 2 d BNB.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
Just playing around with my pics. Here is weeks 12 through 22...

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 37
You are all looking great! Bumps are growing!

I remember finding out it was twins and posting the "OMG TWINS" post, then my small belly, bigger, bigger, and the anticipation and the pain of it all seemed to take forever! Then the new ladies would start appearing making me look huge...

Now Ive popped and looking back nostalgically on this thread, the then new ladies are now nearing the end of their pregnancies and new newbies are appearing..
Cant believe my boys are nearly 7 weeks!

Aw!! Hiii Arj!!! Your boys are soooo precious looking in that picture. I'm glad you stopped by! :hugs:

Arj - yeah it is so weird to not be the newbie anymore! Your boys are so precious! Can't believe its already been 7 weeks since you had them!!

7 weeks ago?!?! WOW where has the time gone!! They are lookin adorable!

Im now being monitored fortnightly instead of monthly by my twin clinic as my babies are measuring small :( she said theyre only slightly off track but it could just be a slow week or two for growth or theyre only gonna be small in general anyway as im small framed and my partners not the tallest of fellas haha so will follow their own smallish growth as heartbeats, placenta blood flow and fluid around them is perfect so just gotta keep gettin measured!

Hey girls - just a quick update. Had our scan again today and now our little girl and little boy are measuring behind what they should be the little girls fluid levels are reduced aswell.

I'm being induced in the morning. I'm soooooo scared! They are gunna be so teeny please send us your positive thoughts....

I had an internal today and I'm already 1.5cm dilated and our little girls head is really low down in my pelvis so the consultant said that my body is already starting to do things itself. I must say, the stretch and sweep was rather painful!!

Will try to keep you all up to date but looks as though I'm gunna be a mummy over the weekend!!! Ahhhhh!

X

Good luck babybump :hugs:

Im sure you and the babies will be fine xxx

Good luck babybump! Try to update us when you can. So exciting you get to meet them soon.

You girls are looking so great!! All the bumps are just so perfect!! Lucky ladies!!

Don'y worry about not showing at 12 weeks, I really wasn't either... it was about 16 weeks that I finally had a little bump, and then about 17-18 weeks when I popped!! lol Soon enough!

Arj- your boys are so handsome!! I can't believe its been 7 weeks!!! Wow!! Crazy!!

BBA- My Dr will not let me go past the 10th of sept... I think on Tuesday we are going to pick a date even though she does not think I am going to make it that far.. I am go ing to pick the 8th :) So two weeks from Saturday at most till I meet my girls!!! One more week of bed rest... so we will see. :happydance:

BBH- Wow! Praying for you and the safe arrival of your little ones.. Please give us an update as soon as you are able! XX

Babybumphope--congratulations on upcoming motherhood. How exciting to know you will be holding your LOs so soon!!

How very exciting! Good luck Babybump :happydance:
I'm sure everything will be just fine :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"