Twin bumps??

Good luck BBH! I had my girls at 34 weeks. It's scary, but it will all be ok!

Good luck BBH !! Hope everything goes well and so excited for you to meet them!! Xxx

22 weeks, I'm feeling stretched, itchy and I'm waddling already :wacko:
Can't wait to meet my twincesses though so its ALL worth it :D

Attachments

• 22weeks(2).jpg
    22weeks(2).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 22weeks(3).jpg
    22weeks(3).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 22weeks(4).jpg
    22weeks(4).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 22weeks(5).jpg
    22weeks(5).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 22weeks(7).jpg
    22weeks(7).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5
Jo- your little belly is so cute!! :) You had a belly ring huh? Oh, to still have a innie!! LOL My belly button is now flat and even starting to stick out!! It's so weird!!

Aw thanks so much Cali! Yes I had a belly ring but took it out when I was pregnant with my son and never put it back again. Luckily not cos I'd have to take it out again. It's healing but has left the scar, hopefully when I'm back down to what I WANT to be I can either put it back in or it will fade.

I never ever got an outie and always wanted one! Hehe my belly is just to far in, it's stretching out but I sincerely doubt it will get to outie stage. Even at my last with ds it stayed in.

Gorgous bump Jo :)

I don't think i will get an outie either. My belly button is like the black hole and never seems to end lol xx

I didnt think I would ever have an outie either, but this time around it has become flat and sticks out alittle on the top...weridest thing ever...
Jo you look awesome, I will try and post a picture this friday when I hit 29 weeks

Jo, your bump is great! I have a scar from my belly ring too. I took it out years ago and the scar was not visible at all until now and its actually kinda big and ugly. AND my belly button is on its way out! Still an innie but I don't think for long.

awww i cant wait for my bump! they are so cute. Im 11wk4d and only i can really see the changes in my belly as of yet. when did people first notice any of your bumps?

I was carrying a few extra pounds before getting pregnant so didnt think i actually looked pregnant until 13 weeks and then i wasnt really convinced i looked pregnant and not just a little bit fatter. I still have some feeling like i look fat rather than pregnant days.

Here is my 18 week bump

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/0C3C51FE-CDCA-45D6-8C2F-96A799BF962E-3268-00000575FF464F2F.jpg

I think for people who knew me it was probably 8 weeks that I looked pregnant, and for strangers between 10-12 weeks. Of course I've one extra bun in the oven so it was a litter faster.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/FIRSTTRIMESTERTRIPLETS.jpg

here's my 28 week one day early. I think this is the closest my belly button ever got to an outie it feels weird.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120828.jpg
    Snapshot_20120828.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Snapshot_20120828_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20120828_1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Snapshot_20120828_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20120828_2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
Well my belly button is more flat than an outtie, but it does poke out a bit at times.. not always, it's funny...

here is a little progression of every 8 weeks so far..... Crazy Changes!!!

8 weeks, 16 weeks, 24 weeks, and 32 weeks~

8 weeks.jpg 16 weeks1.jpg 24w 3d.jpg 32w1day.jpg

And for the most recent... here is my 35 weeks...... o boy!!! Don't know how I have room to get any bigger!??? :haha:

35weeks.jpg

Me at 26 weeks - i look bigger then some of you at 30+ weeks LOL

Attachments

• 26wks.jpg
    26wks.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 17
I was just thinking that too my 28 looks bigger than caligirls 35 + lol. actually that made me feel good all week everyone kept telling me i don't look big enough to be carrying twins. It was starting to get to me strangely id rather be told i'm big than small makes me worry the babies aren't putting on enough weight or something. I go for my scan on friday to check up on them and see how they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->