Twin bumps??

You girls are all looking FANTASTIC!

Don't worry Jackie, I've realised that size is relative. Also photos can be deceiving, what looks big to one may be small to another. As long as they are healthy and growing on track that's all that counts :hugs:

I totally agree... and trust me, I am huge!! Lol especially for me! I was about half this size when I was pregnant with my daughter.... granted I was 17 when I had her, and that might have played a part, but still!

I am sooo sore now, and in constant pain... I am ready to be done... I don't possibly see how I can deal with the pain for another week n a half! It didn't really hit till about 30 weeks, and then really came on at 32 ish .... I've been having cramps on and off for like 3 days now, but that's about it, with what just feels like BH... I'm now 42 1/2 in around the belly, and have gained about 38-39 lbs. How's everyone else?

Hanging in there but tired. Averaging 4-4.5 hours of sleep/night in 1-1.5 hour increments is starting to wear on me. I'm up to 170 lbs (a 35 lb weight gain) and the weight is starting to take a toll on my back and shoulders.

I know it sounds whiney, but we are really doing well and the contractions have been few and far between with the "meds every two hours" regimen. :hugs: to all.

i guess it is relative i have put on 24 lbs so far doctors said it was pretty much all babies and water , ect and they don't seem concerned. but i know what you mean i am already bigger than i was full term with all my babies now. I guess cause i am tall i hide it well and i usually dont show were strangers can tell i am pregnant until 7 months or so. i wish i had taken picture with my others it would be nice now to look at and for the boys when they get older.I am so not looking forward to the pains i am already getting the discomfort part.

over the past few days ive gotten my baby bump!!! i thought it would never get here! :happydance: 12wks pregnant with my twins

Attachments

• 100_1303 (2) (570x640).jpg
    100_1303 (2) (570x640).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 14
Hi girls!! some amazing bumps on here since i last checked!! I have a growth scan on Wed to check the babies out cos they think theyre growing small :( so hopefully in the last 2 weeks theyve come on a bit! Managed to finally step on the scales too eek! was 8st3 at my 10w booking appt and now im bang on 10st 3lb shy of a 2 stone gain so far.
Here is my 27w bumpy!

Attachments

• 27w.jpg
    27w.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
Looking good ladies! Lamchops, a stone is 14 pounds, right? So a pound a week you have gained? That is perfect! Hope all goes well at your growth scan.

Thatch - your bump is sooo cute and teeny!

This is me from yesterday. Almost 24 weeks!
396080_10151414933909097_1377091892_n.jpg

Yeah a stone is 14lbs, looking at me i dont seem to have got that much bigger around me, i can still get my size 8 skinnies on, i just cant fasten them haha so i think its all in my belly and my boobs!

Your bump looks fab San Fran and your so teeny all over everywhere else aswell! lookin fab

I haven't weighed myself to be honest! I'll check at my next doctors appointment but I'm guessing about 7kg. Eeek!

I also am bigger than with my son, I look now like I did at 7 and a half 8 months with him and I'll be 6 months in a week and a half.

WTB well done for hanging in there! What week are you hoping to make it to?

Well I was aiming for "just" 32 but after talking with the NICU dr my end goal I think should be 34-35 weeks. I'm not sure we can keep cooking that long but it is worth a try!

Look at you all! Shan, Lamb, Jo, Dee, WTB..getting all rounded! Specially you Cali, you look great! Ready to pop, and you did well getting past that 35 week mark when me and a few other ladies went into labor!

Well I was aiming for "just" 32 but after talking with the NICU dr my end goal I think should be 34-35 weeks. I'm not sure we can keep cooking that long but it is worth a try!

Im praying for you that you make it, thats a great goal :thumbup:

Positive attitude means everything and you seem like one tough cookie!

Thanks arj :hugs:

You ladies are all looking so adorable! I'm starting to feel quite huge - I know I'm not huge yet, but man...I just keep wondering how I will keep growing this fast for the next 15ish wks?! :shrug:

Loving all the baby bumps, you look fantastic.

Here's my progression pic.

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/Traskey_photo/be05e48bd09d1b23b109df67e971f9b5.jpg

I've gained about 16kg which is 36lbs :wacko: Our girls are coming out this week though as one is showing signs of slow growth.

Praying for you Traskey! They will be just fine :hugs:

Looking gorgeous hun :flower:

Taken yesterday at 23 weeks exactly :happydance:

Attachments

• 23weeks(1).jpg
    23weeks(1).jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 23weeks(2).jpg
    23weeks(2).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 23weeks(3).jpg
    23weeks(3).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 23weeks(4).jpg
    23weeks(4).jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 23weeks(5).jpg
    23weeks(5).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2
Traskey keeping you in my thoughts that you and the babies have a smooth delivery.

Jogami you have such a cute bump.

Here are my 29 week pics. getting so uncomfortable. lol my belly looks loopsided today.

Attachments

• 29 weeks.JPG
    29 weeks.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 29 weeks 1.JPG
    29 weeks 1.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 29 weeks 2.JPG
    29 weeks 2.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 6
Traskey, good luck with your babies this week! Looking forward to seeing pics of them on the outside!

Jogami, Jackie, looking great!

Mine seems lopsided too. Baby A is fully on my right side and B is horizontal across the top of my belly with her big head on the right side too. She must be getting kicked in the head a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->