Twin bumps??

Lovely bumps trask, Jo and Jackie :)

Here is my 19 week bump pic. I seem to be getting bigger by the day at the mo :)

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/27623450-FA95-4135-B453-272CD5D67277-1681-000001FBA5E483FF.jpg

You girls are all looking great!!

I'm posting a thread about the latest on me, so you can look for that :winkwink: But here is my 36 week photo, and the last you will see of my twin pregnant belly!!!! :)

36weeks.jpg

Looking BEAUTIFUL Cali! Omw going to search for your thread! Good luck x

Your bump is awesome Cali - good luck with everything - so exciting! :flower:

ooooh good luck Cali!!!

Some gorge bump pics ive missed the last few days! Scary how time is flying! I had another growth scan yesterday because they said 2 weeks ago they were on the small size, well in the last 2 weeks their growth has had a little spurt and theyre back close to the 'normal' line of growth of which theyre 'supposed' to follow. Stupid lines but anyway theyre happy with them! which is the main thing.

Made it to 30 weeks today and I am getting REALLY uncomfortable....I feel like I cant strech anymore...it hurts, and I have one head in my rib cage, and the other is sooo low that I feel like she is going to fall out! I am not dialated at all tho, I am now starting my NST this coming week, and I have another growth scan on the 19th. Cant wait t see my girls again

17 weeks, and had a growth spurt...when I looked in the mirror this morning, I was like "whoa!" and had to run and show DH.

Attachments

• 17w1d.jpg
    17w1d.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2
Here is my 28w bump from today, feeling slightly bigger, i know the twinnies have gained over 200g so they deffo have, just i slightly have! :happydance:

Attachments

• 28w.jpg
    28w.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8
Anyone else having a hard time finding clothes to fit? I have about 6-8 weeks to go and feel like the girls are sooo low, NOTHING fits to cover my belly unless I wear the panel pants, and its just too hot to wear them right now...I have taken to wearing my hubbys shirts(3xlt) but they just hang big, but since I am home most days I guess that doesnt matter.

AMM, I am not as far along as you, but I wear a lot of maxi dresses. Target has good ones. So comfortable and are cute with flip flops.

Had an appt today with a super quick scan. Both are head down now which explains my new urge to pee even more often...and I have 4 tiny little feet kicking me in the ribs. I love love love every kick and always stop what I am doing to feel and watch.

My doc just gave me a note to take to work that says I need to work from home full time. I currently work from home 2 days a week. Wish me luck that it is granted!!

Attachments

• 24w 5d.jpg
    24w 5d.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 24w 5d bare.jpg
    24w 5d bare.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 40
Good luck! I work from home 2 days a week, to, and I'm hoping that when the time comes, they'll let me do it full time too. *fingers crossed*

So I FINALLY figured out how to resize and get a bump pic on here, yay!! I'm 24 weeks and feeling HUGE!! :o)

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 34
shan,
the only thing with maxi dresses is, I am home most days and I also have a son that just turned 3 and so he is always wanting mommy to play cars and trains, so they get in the way of sitting on the floor and stuff, I like my leggings and shirts but usually the tshirts are way to short unless I wear my hubbys! Even the ones that I wore the ENTIRE pregnancy with my son will not fit this time around :( and I dont want to buy anything else since this is my last pregnancy and I have no more than 8 weeks left....I guess it will just be my hubbys shirts until I deliver....
Also now I am having a HORRIBLE time sleeping, I can sleep for about 2-3 hours and then I have to pee, and then Icant go back to sleep, I cant get comfortable in bed even propped up with 10 pillows and sleeping on the couch makes my BACK hurt sooo bad....but I keep telling myself that I only have a few more weeks! Sorry for venting....just twin pregnancy is starting to SUCK now, tho I know they are healthy and growing and I am blessed

I thnk I'm going to start running out of clothes soon too, I only bought a handful of maternity tops and some jeans since I've been working from home 5 days a weeks since I found out I was pregnant! I've taken to wearing hubby's pjs on my bottom half and then a mat tshirt or a normal vest top but they are creeping further and further up my tummy. I do have a couple of those belly band things which are quite good for covering the gap but they're starting to feel I bit tight!

Sleeping has to be the worst thing I've just reached the uncomfortable sore hip stage and hate to think how much worse it is going to get. I'm counting down the days to mat leave so at least I can nap in the day time, 4 weeks left!

Hang in there gals!!! We are all getting closer and closer!! Race ya! (not really, everyone keep cooking those stinker beans!)

Everybody looking gorgeous as usual! Yip we are heading towards meeting our multiples :D sooooooo exciting!!!

I'm feeling very lucky and blessed to be here today - 24 WEEKS AND WE ARE VIABLE :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Here's the bumpage!

Attachments

• 24weeks(1).jpg
    24weeks(1).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0
  • 24weeks(2).jpg
    24weeks(2).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 24weeks(3).jpg
    24weeks(3).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 24weeks(4).jpg
    24weeks(4).jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
Discovered this site a few weeks ago and thought I'd share. I'm currently 26 weeks with twin boys. I know its normal with twins but I feel like I'm getting extremely big fast. I went to the doctor a few days ago and everything is going really well, but he measured me and told me I am measuring what someone with a single baby would measure at 38 or 39 weeks, already past full term!! :trouble: Even the doctor seemed a bit shocked at how big I was, but wasn't totally surprised as I am carrying a bit of extra fluid. I'm hopefully going to continue to grow for at least another 11 weeks... I'm just a bit terrified as to what is about to happen to me...

Here is what I look like now.

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 66
You look great Kristamulmer1!! I'm big also, at 24 weeks...not sure what i'll look like full term!! Yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->