twinges all night

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
Im 15 weeks and all through my pregnancy I've had cramping and twinges but now I've had twinges on my lower right side pretty much all night, one comes about every 2-10 mins and last a couple of seconds. Its not that painful but stopped me sleeping as I was worried. The only other difference is I've gone to the bathroom more than usual in the night, usually once but last night about 4 or 5 times? What do you think? oh and its not so bad when I sit up....

maybe strectching pains uknow hun, at 16wk ish i remember having them and ive been having a lot latley xx

I'm turning 15 weeks in a few days and I've been having this last night and this morning as well. Had all sorts of funny sharp pains lasting a couple of seconds and then dissapearing. In fact as I'm typing this I just had what felt like a finger nail scraping along the inside of my belly just below my belly button!! It is pretty scary isn't it. I reckon it'll probably get worse before it gets better :(

Thanks ladies, yeah it's very scary, what scares me is how often they are coming

Might it be a water infection what with you going to the loo more than usual?

wen I went for a scan a few days ago the man showed me that inside my uterus etc was contracting... and he had showed me it happening. It was amazing. He had said to me that these were the twinges etc keeping me awake at night

:hugs:

thats what im hoping it is, just twinges from me stretching. My friend who is a nurse is coming over to take a urine sample so Ill see if thats it or not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->