Twinges? Weird feelings on lower left side abdomen?

sbrooke

Reaction score
Before I found out I was prego, I had some pinches on my lower left side that seems to go away for about a week or so now I'm 5 week and 5 days now and am getting strange pokes or mild pains in my left hand side only.

Of course I'm worried about an eptopic, but praying it's a cyst. Anyone had this? I don't feel any more ligament pains other than this one side.

I have a scan this Weds. Just looking for input on anyone that may have experienced the same. Thanks! :cry:

Hi! I have experienced the same this time around and it was that bad on Sunday, yesterday, I ended up in epau! I just couldn't wait longer. The pain was horrible an so worrying. They took bloods to test hcg and had a good feel of my stomach. I haven't been really well the past week, goin the loo a lot! So I was worried it was periodic too.

Hcg was high apparently and doc seems to think I had had a bug which had upset my bowel. I have a scan tomoro to see if all is ok.

How r u feelin now? Have u felt this bad for long? Xxx

Hi! I have experienced the same this time around and it was that bad on Sunday, yesterday, I ended up in epau! I just couldn't wait longer. The pain was horrible an so worrying. They took bloods to test hcg and had a good feel of my stomach. I haven't been really well the past week, goin the loo a lot! So I was worried it was periodic too.

Hcg was high apparently and doc seems to think I had had a bug which had upset my bowel. I have a scan tomoro to see if all is ok.

How r u feelin now? Have u felt this bad for long? Xxx
I have felt this niggling for a few days now, maybe three? I'm so happy that I'm not alone thanks so much for chiming in! I'm not having any other issues really, I'm currently taking progesterone because it was low in a previous pregnancy. My girlfriend told me to go to the hospital and get my results to ease my nerves but my doc office upset me and still doesn't have the results for the HCG which is ridiculous but my scan is in two days, praying for the best in both our situations! Keep me updated.

Hiya love, been the hospital today. I got my bloods done Sunday and they wer just under 6000. They decided to not do them again today as I was having a scan. I had a trans vag scan and it showed that I am only 5 weeks. There was a sac with yolk sac and ther looked like something that will b the baba. The baba is luckily in the right place however I did have a cyst which looks like it has just collapsed. That is on the left ovary so possibly what is causing the pain. It has eased off so mayb it is right.

I have to go back a week thurs to check baba has progressed. It could be a failed pregnancy as I got a bfp beginning of sept! It was so faint but the line was there. It's posted on here somewher.

So frustrating this waiting game!! I feel so tired an just want to sleep! How r u feeling now? How r the pains? Have u gone back the hosp? Xx

I had some pinching/poking there too around 5 - 7 weeks. Never found out what it was and it didn't hurt enough to be called "pain" really...just like getting pinched a little on occasion. I was terrified for two weeks it was an ectopic. Baby's fine though. I never did figure out what caused it. Maybe some round ligament pains from being so bloated, but that's my best guess. Hopefully that's all it is for you as well!

Hiya love, been the hospital today. I got my bloods done Sunday and they wer just under 6000. They decided to not do them again today as I was having a scan. I had a trans vag scan and it showed that I am only 5 weeks. There was a sac with yolk sac and ther looked like something that will b the baba. The baba is luckily in the right place however I did have a cyst which looks like it has just collapsed. That is on the left ovary so possibly what is causing the pain. It has eased off so mayb it is right.

I have to go back a week thurs to check baba has progressed. It could be a failed pregnancy as I got a bfp beginning of sept! It was so faint but the line was there. It's posted on here somewher.

So frustrating this waiting game!! I feel so tired an just want to sleep! How r u feeling now? How r the pains? Have u gone back the hosp? Xx

How is everything? Went to the doc and it's all normal. Said it could've been constipation/my colon but I seen the heartbeat. How is everything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->