twins and hpts?

Discussion in 'Twins, Triplets & Multiples' started by TashaAndBump, Oct 13, 2008.

1. TashaAndBump

TashaAndBump Guest

Do you test positive earlier when you are carrying twins (or more)?

I only ask because I have had several positives and am not due on until the 19th.... Doctors keep telling me I'm not pregnant (they have also tested my urine - no bloods done though).

So, When did you get your :bfp:? Was it sooner than you should have (i.e. before you were due on)?

2. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

I got my BFP 7 days before AF was due and they were soooo dark

hope that helps

3. snowgirl

snowgirl Mummy to twin boys!

Mine was 18 days after egg collection (16 days after 2 embryos were transferred) and it was very very strong!

4. Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie I adore my 3 children !!!

Mine was 4 days before I was due. Confirmed twin pregnancy via scan, which then proceeded to Vanishing Twin Syndrome. I went on to only have Mia.............

5. lammy456

lammy456 pregnant omg possibly 2

AF was late by 4 days and line was not particularly dark.

6. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

I got a positve Bfp 1 week early before af was due when i was pregnant with twins in feb just gone :)

My line was very faint and then i done a clear blue 2 days before test day and got a bfp but i knew the faint line was a positive ..

I have seen your test sticks been following your post and i know you have a 100% postive bfp i dont care what the nurse says or doc they are bfp test sticks you have quite a few of them

:hugs: