twins on clomid

claire16

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if any of you ladies have conceied twins on 50mg of clomid. I took 50mg for the second round and i think im about 3 - 4 weeks pregnant. Not got first appointment with midwife until 6th Jan so hopefully then i will know more accurately my dates!
The thing is, i have a huge bump already and i know its too early to show but was wondering if this could be a sign of twins. My nan is a twin.

Any help would be great.

Thanks xxxx

there is about a 10% chance of twins on clomid. Good luck. XX

Not sure about clomid as I have never used it but I just wanted to say congrats!!

Definately a possibility, but just to say, that my bump wasn't noticable until about 8-9wks and is only JUST now (this week) noticable to other people in tight shirts. I had bloating from about 4-6wks, then tummy went flat until about 8wks. Now one of my babies is definately above my pubic bone, the other is sortof in line with it. Good luck!!

I conceived twins on 50mgs of Clomid.
Congratulations.

I think it is too early for the bump to shows up, even with twin. At 4-5 week pregnancy, you little embryo is smaller than a small bean. It is probably just bloating.

Also I conceived three times with Clomid.
1st time on Clomid 50mg. Ended in m/c with 1 embryo.
2nd time on Clomid 150mg. Ended in PMP with 1 embryo.
3rd time on Clomid 150mg. Current pregnancy with one fetus (Yes! I finally have a fetus :happydance::happydance:!!!).

But of course, it is possible to conceive multiple under Clomid. Good luck!

Hi,

Just wondered if any of you ladies have conceied twins on 50mg of clomid. I took 50mg for the second round and i think im about 3 - 4 weeks pregnant. Not got first appointment with midwife until 6th Jan so hopefully then i will know more accurately my dates!
The thing is, i have a huge bump already and i know its too early to show but was wondering if this could be a sign of twins. My nan is a twin.

Any help would be great.

Thanks xxxx

Hi hun, I too am interested in this as I conceived on Clomid but with 100mg. I also have a little bump but I am 7 weeks now but still early to be showing I think.

Not got my scan till 18th Jan though so gota wait a while to find out.

:hugs:

I am interested to find out for sure. I conceived on Femera. I have my frist appointment on 12/29 (less than a week woo hoo) and I am dying to find out - just really since there is a chance. I think it would be wonderful.

BUT - i have read that with twins your symptoms are many times twice as bad. I really have had no symptoms (other than VERY sensitive boobs and being very tired). So i don't really know if that rules me out as every pregnancy is different. We shall see.

T minus 6 days!!

Hi there and many many congratulations on your pregnancy!

I conceived twins on my first round of 50mg Clomid.

Although we were told of the risks of multiples I was sure it wouldn't happen to us and that we would be lucky to get one! Imagine my surprise when we found out at 6wks 4 days pregnant that there were two of them! We are over the moon, never thought we would have one never mind two! We still can't belive it.

I was very bloated at the same stage you are and now I have definately got a real little podge starting!

Good luck with the scan and be sure to let us know how many are in there! Take care xxxx

Definitely too soon to show b/c your bean/ beans are nice and snug under your pelvic bone. Your uterus will be there for quite a few weeks yet. So it's definitely bloat which is ok!! Congratulations!! :flow:

I will keep you ladies posted. I will be happy for one healthy strong HB and even more excited for 2!! :cloud9:

heyy,

I conceived using chlomid 50mg also... I have been worried about twins because same as you I started showing straight away. Im now 12 weeks going for my first scan next week... My nan is also a twin and apparently they run in the womens side of the family. im sure its just bloating as its too early to be showing... hope everything goes well for you :)

I didnt have any early symptoms apart from gaining 8lbs in six weeks and had bleeding. I didnt have any ms and the test line wasnt very dark at all.

Good luck - twins are very exciting xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->