Twins! Yikes, morning sickness doubled

Movinmama

I have 3 kiddos!
Reaction score
Hey all I found out I am having twins on Father's Day. I basically had a panicked attack. This will make 5 kids! :dohh: all though it finally makes sense why my symptoms have been awful. If I don't eat right away when I get hungry my blood sugar plummets and I get dizzy, shaky, and so nauseated I can't eat. Anyone else going through this? I'm also pretty much worthless and need to couch it by 2pm. Help!:nope:

Yep!! Same here with my twins. The blood sugar is hard to control but I keep bananas on me at all times, feel super sick if I get hungry xx

Sending :hugs: ur way xx
Thank you!
Yep!! Same here with my twins. The blood sugar is hard to control but I keep bananas on me at all times, feel super sick if I get hungry xx
I'm solo sorry! But I'm glad I'm not alone.. I was worried I had GD or something. I have to keep eating tiny bit of food. Too much I Get sick too little I almost pass out. Mine are Monoamniotic identicle. What kind do you have? Did you freak out or are you excited?

Sending :hugs: ur way xx
Thank you!
I'm solo sorry! But I'm glad I'm not alone.. I was worried I had GD or something. I have to keep eating tiny bit of food. Too much I Get sick too little I almost pass out. Mine are Monoamniotic identicle. What kind do you have? Did you freak out or are you excited?

Awe how sweet! Mine are non ID or so they say but you never know ha! I was shocked at first but really excited they'll always have a friend in each other!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->