Twins?

dream2reality

Reaction score
had my first scan this week and found out I’m around 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby I see a gestational sac/ yolk sac.. but in the top right corner I can see another black circle that looks like a second empty gestational sac.. could the sonogrogher have missed a twin pregnancy? Haha not sure if it’s my ovary though. Thanks xo

I don't think a trained sonographer would miss a twin unless it was hiding right behind the other baby. Or I should say, if you and I can see something on the scan, then I'm sure they did too, and if it was a possible twin, she/he would have said something. To me, it looks like one beautiful baby. Congratulations!!

I think that could be your ovary. I had a black spot on my last scan, but that was my bladder and it was getting fuller by the minute. I would think if they thought it could be another pregnancy, they would have zoomed in and such. But, usually when I see twin scans, the sacs are close together, not so far apart as yours. Seems as if it is in the wrong place for another baby.

But Congratulations on your pregnancy! H&H 9 mo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->