Twins?

cool . sweets

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
i'm 8 weeks & 4 days in & lately there's been a spark of signs of twos. Seen twins after I left from getting my sono at 6 weeks ( which we couldnt detect twins at the time ) , then went to the dealership to get my car fixed & randomly there were twin elephant toys & the guy said someone left it there & we could take them home then recently I dreamt of two playful lizards playing with each other around the house .

I'm wondering if these signs are telling me that I might be having twins . What do you think ?

I think those signs are telling you that you subconsciously want twins, but not necessarily that you're having twins.

i keep dreaming i am having twins too, and feel so sick i sometimes think i might be, my youngest is two and i said to him, "has mummy got a baby in her tummy?" and he looked at my belly and said "two babies in your tummy" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think advanced or extreme symptoms can be a sign of twins, but we have no histiry in our family so hoping it is only a dream...

I think those signs are telling you that you subconsciously want twins, but not necessarily that you're having twins.

Agreed. If it were twins they would have most likely been detected at your 6-week US.

Agreed. If it were twins they would have most likely been detected at your 6-week US.

I had asked the woman if she could detect twins at the 6 week US , but she said it was too early to tell & that I had to wait a few more weeks to really see .

I'm sure if you goggle it you can find stories of women who had only 1 baby at 6 weeks, then twins later on, but I think 6-8 weeks is pretty accurate in diagnosing whether you have 1 or 2 babies.

When you get to listen to the heartbeat, you'll have another chance at spotting twins. I'd say you're more than likely having 1 baby at this point.

It's like when you first find out your pregnant, suddenly you see loads of pregnant people because it's one your mind. Do you want twins?

not always, i had an us at 5 weeks and it didnt detect i was having twins, a 9 week one did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->