Two breakfasts, three poos and a million wees....

Barbles

Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more
Reaction score
anyone else's daily things multiplied by millions?

I know everyone is weeing more but Im having three poos a day ATM (sorry for the TMI)

I have breakkie at half 7 with my daughter and then half 9 Im starving again and need another breakfast :dohh: then the countdown is on to lunch.

Its hard work, this pregnancy malarky :haha: trying to fit in all the 'extras' I now need to do

i dont stop eating all day lol regardless of if its meal time or not :-/
may be an explination as to why ive put on 4 and a half stone :-/

Haha this is really funny. I have been having two breakfasts for the last couple of weeks. I have cereal before work then get in and need toast at about half nine! It's ridiculous. Just today I was reading about a woman who put on 7 stone in her pregnancy, and was thinking, how on earth did that happen. Urm possibly by having multiple versions of meals? Just like you are now love....... ooh heck.

I also seem to be laying cable about three times a day as well as wandering round the house three times as much, trying to remember what I am actually wandering round trying to remember. Not enough time in the day!

I eat and eat and eat. Breakfast time especially I just can't get full! I've been like this for a few weeks and now it seems it's going to hang around eek! It will be worth it though.x

My OH says I have become a Hobbit.. first breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, lunch, tea time, dinner time, supper time... oh and snacks..:haha:

Haha, I feel like I am always hungry and/or eating. Just ate a carrot but what I really fancy is a huge bar of chocolate..... Not a good idea though since I am worried I have touch of a yeast infection. Don't want to make it worse by feeding it sugar! I have also eaten two packets of crisps today though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->